Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Donna_Coughlin

Sweet Cherry Pie

Fun crop day yesterday!
Yesterday Chris invited me to a crop near Philly. What a nice small group of girls! I met Beachlover from ACOT and her mom, who are SO nice and some other girls who love Disney as much as I do. It was really a nice day!
Donna
ImageImageImage

CraftyDoer

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Fun crop day yesterday!
That sounds like fun! So glad for you and the other gals. Maybe one day I can get my west coast scrappers to meet up!
Doing all the crafty things.

Image ImageImageImage

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Donna_Coughlin wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:37 am
Yesterday Chris invited me to a crop near Philly. What a nice small group of girls! I met Beachlover from ACOT and her mom, who are SO nice and some other girls who love Disney as much as I do. It was really a nice day!

How fun!  And to meet some new scrappers too.  That's a bonus!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

JessM wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:51 am
That sounds like fun! So glad for you and the other gals. Maybe one day I can get my west coast scrappers to meet up!

I hope to be back in AZ for the winter months.  
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Donna, that sounds SO nice!!! 😊
I can't wait until I'm able to travel again - don't have my own car right now- but I LOVE seeing y'all be able to meet up and crop and have a good time!!
Stay awesome, Cherries! 😊

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Meeting in person someone you know from online is one of the most special things about being a part of the online scrappy world!!! I’m glad you had so much fun!

Donna_Coughlin

Sweet Cherry Pie

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:23 am
I can't wait until I'm able to travel again - don't have my own car right now- but I LOVE seeing y'all be able to meet up and crop and have a good time!!

That would be so awesome, where do you live?
Donna
ImageImageImage

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Donna_Coughlin wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:37 am
How awesome!  Sounds like a fun get together. 

ImageImage

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Donna_Coughlin wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:16 pm
JollyHollyScraps wrote:

Lexington. KY lol right in the middle!
I'm VERY nervous driving alone since my little fender bender, but I do miss it. I certainly would LOVE to get together and crop with others! Sometimes DGD crops with me, but usually it's just me.

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I’m so glad you could come, Donna. It was a great day, and once I got my hearing aids adjusted, I was finally able to hear everyone.

Hopefully we can get some other local or not son local Cherries to join us. I’m the closest to the crop (15 minutes) but hopefully some other gals are able to make the trip.  If anyone is interested, the next crop is on October 21st. If anyone is interested, let me know and I can pass on the information. 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

traveler

Cherry Cola

emmapaige wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:36 pm
I’m so glad you could come, Donna. It was a great day, and once I got my hearing aids adjusted, I was finally able to hear everyone.

Hopefully we can get some other local or not son local Cherries to join us. I’m the closest to the crop (15 minutes) but hopefully some other gals are able to make the trip.  If anyone is interested, the next crop is on October 21st. If anyone is interested, let me know and I can pass on the information. 

I'm not around that day, but would love to join you in the future
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

Donna_Coughlin

Sweet Cherry Pie

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:21 pm
Donna_Coughlin wrote:
JollyHollyScraps wrote:

I'm VERY nervous driving alone since my little fender bender, but I do miss it. I certainly would LOVE to get together and crop with others! Sometimes DGD crops with me, but usually it's just me.
Oh thats a little far for me to pick you up! LOL 

Donna
ImageImageImage

beachlover

Cherry Addict

It was so great to finally meet you in person Donna and I always enjoy catching up with Chris.  I will definitely see you gals in October!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

emmapaige wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:36 pm

I would be happy to join too, but we are out of town the weekend of the 21st.  Please keep me posted on future crops though!  TY!

ImageImage

Mycreativerootscrafts

Cherry Garcia

That sounds like a fun time! Glad y'all got to meet up.
Always grateful for this journey, Flora

Instagram @mycreativerootscrafts

ImageImageImageImage

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

what a fun day!  i'm so glad you enjoyed it  😊

once upon a time my aunt, cousin, stepmom and i all met at a hotel (with our families) to have a scrappy weekend and do other family things.  it was a blast!
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  ImageImage

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

That sounds like a fun day. I love it when I get to meet people here from ACOT. Years ago I got to meat some of the gals from Washington.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Donna_Coughlin wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:21 pm
JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:21 pm
Donna_Coughlin wrote:

Oh thats a little far for me to pick you up! LOL 

Lol yeah I'm kinda far away 😂

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

That sounds like so much fun!  I wish there were scrappers close by me to get together with.... 

Rebecca

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

That is so awesome!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee