Scrap a Day, March 31st

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1053

Scrap a Day, March 31st

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. Hard to believe it’s the last day of March already. I have no real plans today, just a bunch of little odds and ends that need to be taken care off. Cloudy and chilly but I still may go out for my walk. Maybe I’ll get one more challenge in today too.

Have a great day Cherries.

Image Image Image

handerful
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 430

Re: Scrap a Day, March 31st

Post by handerful »

Happy Friday!

We are headed to go see the girls in the regional championships for Winter Guard this weekend. Storm is expected to come through this afternoon - so I hope the weather clears before we have to drive across the state in the morning.  
Image Image
RACHEL
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3712

Post by blbabe1234 »

Good morning Barb!

Got alot of work done yesterday and completed a feature that I had started on Monday (finally!). Performed an upgrade for the client last night and now I'm moving along with the next features. DH had one of those days yesterday that nothing went right at all and it was a total $hit $how. He's thankful today is Friday. He is hoping he doesn't have to work this weekend.

Took care of the groceries this morning and mopped the floors. This weekend, I'll do the usual - laundry, clean my office. Also need to get back into my scrap room and *hopefully* put the finishing touches on the RAKs, then send them off. I don't think DH and I have any errands to run.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2056

Post by MTCanuk »

Chilly out. Was in the 20’s when I was out walking this morning. Just gotta layer up. As long as the wind isn’t blowing it’s not too bad.
Not too much on the agenda today- kind of getting back to normal. Just have to clean the pantry out in the trailer. DD is off today, so she will help me later. And wipe the fridge down. Bring in the throw rugs to wash. And maybe tomorrow mop the floors.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 519

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

WOW Cherries- WHERE did March go???! I'm looking forward to April- haha sooo close to NSD! I have been trying to get organized and started preparing kits; making kits might be half the fun for me hehehe! I certainly have plenty of pictures, with more to get printed! I'm trying to take that whole weekend off work; I have such a blast with all the games and challenges and chatting! I tell EVERYONE I KNOW, too! LOL I tell them I'm basically on a mini staycation and only have time for my paper and glue that weekend lol! Sorry NOT sorry!! (⁠人⁠ ⁠•͈⁠ᴗ⁠•͈⁠)
We're having a rainy day here, and it's the perfect day to stay inside and get crafty! *Ugh, if ONLY errands could run themselves!! Lol!*
Stay blessed Cherries! You guys are the best!!!
emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2464

Post by emmapaige »

I had hoped to get one more March Challenge done today but I'm still organizing and actually making good progress, so I didn't want to stop. Looking forward to the April Challenges and getting ready for NSD. 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

GinniG
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 472

Post by GinniG »

We had a bit of rain but now it’s sunny again. I have determined that I’m allergic to duck eggs! So weird because I have no problem with goose or chicken eggs! We had shrimp panko in the air fryer last night for dinner and I used duck eggs to coat them. And I’m sick again this morning. Grrr!!! So even though at the moment we’re getting 3 duck eggs and one chicken egg daily plus whatever the 2 female geese lay I’m going to have to pay attention to what kind I’m eating and cooking with! Who knew?! The shrimp sure was good though! Lol!

I have finished the pocket booklets for the interactive album! Now I have to make the little pocket albums that go inside the booklets and finish decorating the whole album. I had no idea it would take me this long!!! But part of it is that my brain doesn’t compute things like this well at all. So I kept having to rewind and watch things over and over. Now that I’ve done them all I don’t think it will take me as long to do the next album. I’ve been waiting for more paper to create the photo albums that go in the pockets and it’s at the post office. So tomorrow we’ll go to town and do our weekly shopping.

Saying prayers for all of you in the path of the bad weather! Keep in touch as you’re able!!!
VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1393

Post by VickiR »

I was out early this morning to finish up items for Easter baskets.  At 1 I picked up our DGD and took her shopping for a bit.  Stopped to chat with her mom when I dropped her back home and now I'm home and enjoying a burger from the grill with some roasted cauliflower.  Crafting is on the agenda for the evening.
Ashjoy
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 151

Post by Ashjoy »

Hello all, 
I went to hot yoga this morning, then hubs came home and we went for a ride for lunch.  We randomly try new taco places.  There are so many here we may never hit them all.  Our first stop was not a hit, but we enjoyed the second one. Now he is getting ready to have a yard sale tomorrow and I'm relaxing a bit.  Its sunny and warm but super windy.  

Rachel, good luck to the girls and safe travels.  

Brandy, I always think of you when I am doing paperwork. lol. And now the newest suicide prevention training is onboarding so we need to do that this weekend.  

Ginni, could you be allergic to shrimp with higher iodine content? I hope you feel better.  

I think we are grabbing dinner out once we pick up Jordynn from her field trip at 6:30. 

Joyce 

Ashjoy
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 151

Post by Ashjoy »

I hope all our friends in Arkansas are safe.  
Joyce 

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1053

Post by pawprints »

I just finished this layout for the March Alphabet Challenge. Glad I was able to get another challenge done!

Image Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”