Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Scrap a Day, June 17th
Hey Cherries. Playing musical cars again since it never got done yesterday. We got to the place and we were never put on the schedule and they were booked. So they told us to come in today. We dropped off dh’s car earlier and hope they can get to my car today too.

I hope to do some scrapping today. Nice day out so we’ll see how it goes

Have a great day Cherries and stay safe!

ImageImage Image Image  

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Re: Scrap a Day, June 17th
Good morning, Barb! Don't you just hate when stuff doesn't go according to plan? Glad you could get the car in today. :)

Pretty nice morning here, but I didn't sleep well, so I got a late start. Paisley and I got our walk in, beccause the heat is supposed to return this afternoon. Still only about 79 degrees, with a nice breeze right now, though.

I am attempting to motivate myself to do more organizing, purging, and cleaning in my studio. lol. We'll see how it goes, or whether I go back to the house (studio is above the garage) to scrap!
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Good morning cherries. A little more humid but nothing this chick can't handle. Already washed bedsheets and ran out to my dad's house to check on the pups while he babysits Jasper. Working as always.

Still haven't made it to my room yet to glue down all the pieces I added to that layout I started Sunday night. Who knows if I'll do it today....

Hope everyone has a great day.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

Good Morning :)  I've been being quite lazy this morning. It is going to be another hot one but at least there is a breeze.  I have a couple of errands but I am on the fence... go out or stay in... Struggle is real for me today.  I need to get going on the MMC's... Already have stuff mapped out in my head but need to get them on paper.

Be safe and enjoy the day!
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

good almost noontime ladies..lol

went and picked up the school meals for the rest of the week and masked up and put my bubble on and ran to walmart to get printer ink...DH's remote school work stuff used up my ink....grrrrrrrrrrr  i got the lastttttttttttt one for my printer and the inks were out for most everything--was a bit crazy!
the photo dept had one instant printer running!!!!!!  i printed 10 pics...just a dabble but it was exciting...LOL

now im home for the duration--phew  i couldnt think of anything else i needed so that was good!

i started a layout last night and planning on finishing it soon!

its a bit hazy but warm here--supposed to hit 97 but that humidity isnt high so we will survive!

i didnt sleep well last night--prob stress related but woke up today detirmined to just put my blinders on and live my lil life at home!

have a great day all!

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

It's cloudy but a nice day and I've already gone on one walk.  Just finished up a layout for a DT assignement so I'm determind to get at least one ACOT challenge done.

I also didn't 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Berta R.

Cherry Bing

Got up early this morning to do a little yard work.  It's going to be in the 90s this afternoon so I wanted to beat the heat. 
I've been working on some photos for my son's album.  He got a new job working for a local satellite company and works in all kinds of weather.  They're really busy with so many people stuck at home wanting to be entertained.  No the face cover is not for the virus.  In his job there isn't really a problem with social distancing.  It was just very very cold.

***Berta***

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Hi Cherries!
I am cranky today- so much weirdness going on with my company. And they are super secretive .... so the unknown is not good. It has me very irritated.
I won’t get to scrap today at all. Going with another friend to drop off food to a lady at our church who has had surgery on her arm.
Sooo hopefully I can get cheery for her at least! 😊
Have a good day
Susan

JAire

Cherry Bomb

Well, it is a lovely day and I forced myself to take a walk first thing this morning. I've been so bad about getting exercise for so long, just hit or miss.
Made some progress in the craft room yesterday, but very little today. Now I need to go start the evening meal. I did make a start on a page, just don't know what's next with it.
Joyce Ann
ImageImageImageImageImage

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Hi Cherries,

I had to get up early this morning so I could get a little cleaning done then spent the day taking care of my dad.  His therapist and nurses aide came, so after both of those he fell asleep for a bit and I read.  Then I rushed home, put dinner in the oven, fed Harley and finished the BF sketch.  I am ready to go to sleep now!

Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

beachlover wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:13 pm
Hi Cherries,

I had to get up early this morning so I could get a little cleaning done then spent the day taking care of my dad.  His therapist and nurses aide came, so after both of those he fell asleep for a bit and I read.  Then I rushed home, put dinner in the oven, fed Harley and finished the BF sketch.  I am ready to go to sleep now!

This is so cute Ann!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

GmaBerta wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:18 pm
Got up early this morning to do a little yard work.  It's going to be in the 90s this afternoon so I wanted to beat the heat. 
I've been working on some photos for my son's album.  He got a new job working for a local satellite company and works in all kinds of weather.  They're really busy with so many people stuck at home wanting to be entertained.  No the face cover is not for the virus.  In his job there isn't really a problem with social distancing.  It was just very very cold.

ImageImage
I love the cool blues in this! Perfect for a winter layout!

ImageImage Image Image  

koala1966

Cherry Delight

I finished a layout after work for the MMC challenge, and I'm working on a second layout. What I'm really supposed to be doing is making 2 cards that absolutely have to go out tomorrow... clearly I thrive on pressure.

Aztam

Cherry Bing

I spent most of the day doing household chores, cooking, and laundry. But I did gather a few pictures in prep for scrapping the MMC challenges. I have been doing a little fussy cutting while watching TV. Hope to use some of them in upcoming pocket pages.

Tomorrow is zoom crop day with my BFFs. Wheeee! So if I am not talking too much I can get some work done.

I think, MMC 1 will be first 
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tam

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee