inquiring minds...........

Moderator: ACOT Employee

CarrieG
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1786

inquiring minds...........

Post by CarrieG »

what is something you would like to see a line for????????????? that you struggle to find the right products for............

i would LOVE to see a kids fishing line........
our grandson is OBSESSED with fishing during this time and there just isnt much that is kid friendly or fun.........sigh
MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2050

Re: inquiring minds...........

Post by MTCanuk »

My grandkids love fishing too. I always try to snag a few fish papers when I see them come in. I am always keeping a look for out doorsy stuff living Here in MT. Not so much flowery girl stuff!!!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

wimom
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 676

Post by wimom »

A birthday line more suitable for young adult men. The men's lines tend to feature antique cars, old clocks, men in old-style clothes -- not appropriate for a young adult. So for my son I tend to go with primary colors and/or a dog theme or golf theme. Years ago there was a Simply Stories birthday line that used a lot of browns, darker colors, and had a distressed look. I still have a few scraps. Wish I could find more like that!
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin
JAire
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 950

Post by JAire »

Ha ha, unlike Leslee, I love the florals, the brilliant and detailed ones, of which I do have enough already. They do always catch my eye, however.
What I would like to find is Christmas paper without Santa and plaid. Some of the ones that feature the Holy Birth are pretty. I still want more of the rest of the season of sharing to scrap photos all around the holiday. My dd very much dislikes Santa so I don't want any of those in my albums and neither of us care for plaid. So far I have some beautiful G45, but always look for others.
Joyce Ann
ImageImageImageImageImage

Natalie Dill
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 729

Post by Natalie Dill »

I think it would be cool for someone to make a Disney collection without the "traditional' color scheme we see of red, black, yellow and blue. I think a few smaller/digital companies have done this, but I'm not into digitals.
Natalie 💖 🍒  Find more at Dillightfully Crafty YouTube

DN in MN
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 446

Post by DN in MN »

Mine would be home improvement.  The hammer/saws of today are not the same as lines are still showing as well as painting supplies... 

I also agree with the young adult male for birthday and seriously, just in general! 
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

karensay
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 240

Post by karensay »

There is nothing I am looking for that I am not finding available.  - Just thought of one - motorcycle stuff...but, we are selling 2 of our bikes and I can make do with other papers.

Lots of Dog papers are out there and Disney, just bought some paper for Father's Day, can use generic for Mother's Day, DD graduated, so no more school is needed and have leftover Graduation stuff I can use when she finished college (2yr Technical College).
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper
karensay
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 240

Post by karensay »

NatalieDill wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 1:33 pm
I think it would be cool for someone to make a Disney collection without the "traditional' color scheme we see of red, black, yellow and blue. I think a few smaller/digital companies have done this, but I'm not into digitals.
Oh yes!  I agree.  there used to be some papers that were not B/R/Y - I think EK Success made some.  I used those for Storytime with Belle and Bippity-boppity-boo and meeting Princesses and I still have some left.  I will get around to those one day.  I have not used the B/R/Y papers for Animal Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studio or Downtown Disney. 

Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper
Deanna13
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 5433

Post by Deanna13 »

I need more Sports papers. Grandkids are all busy with sports and I'm running out. 
Image Image ImageImage
beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1744

Post by beachlover »

Paper Loft has some cute fishing papers but nothing with "kids" on it.  My grandsons love to fish with DS and I would love to see more to choose from along that line as well as dirt track racing
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1744

Post by beachlover »

Paper Loft has some cute fishing papers but nothing with "kids" on it.  My grandsons love to fish with DS and I would love to see more to choose from along that line as well as dirt track racing
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

aheatfan
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1799

Post by aheatfan »

Three products I would love... a bigger line of wrestling papers and I would very much like to see a bodybuilding / physique sport line of paper. My son competes in physique shows and there really isn't any paper for that. I also would love a line of papers for drummers. Can't seem to find that either, lots of band stuff but not much just for drummers.  
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 948

Post by suewho372 »

Deanna13 wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 1:51 pm
I need more Sports papers. Grandkids are all busy with sports and I'm running out. 

Yeah I rember buying alot of Moxxie and Paperhouse and Reminisce for sports related stuff. I don't see much of it out there now.
Susan

suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 948

Post by suewho372 »

I don't know! I have to be honest- I have lots of things and I NEED to stop loooking and start USING !! HaHA HA ;)
Susan

Deanna13
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 5433

Post by Deanna13 »

suewho372 wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 4:04 pm
Deanna13 wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 1:51 pm

Yeah I rember buying alot of Moxxie and Paperhouse and Reminisce for sports related stuff. I don't see much of it out there now.  

I do have some of those collections. It seems I'm getting down to the bits and pieces of them. 
Image Image ImageImage
VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1384

Post by VickiR »

We have a store here in Lancaster Co. that has a pretty large collection of sport papers.  With both of our girls older now, we are waiting for the grandkids to get involved.  One grandson plays lacrosse and I've found lots of paper and embellishments for him.  Our granddaughter is in 4-H and not many papers out there for that, but again, the store I shop for sports papers has 4-H too.  They seem to have a lot of the odd papers that no one else carries.  I don't shop there very often and it was closed until recently.

I would like to see more masculine lines also...not just for men, but for young boys and teens.  And, not the bright primary colors.  Something in blues, browns, tans with maybe a nice accent color.  I miss BG!!
hellmgle
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 178

Post by hellmgle »

VickiR wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 4:26 pm
We have a store here in Lancaster Co. that has a pretty large collection of sport papers.  With both of our girls older now, we are waiting for the grandkids to get involved.  One grandson plays lacrosse and I've found lots of paper and embellishments for him.  Our granddaughter is in 4-H and not many papers out there for that, but again, the store I shop for sports papers has 4-H too.  They seem to have a lot of the odd papers that no one else carries.  I don't shop there very often and it was closed until recently.

I would like to see more masculine lines also...not just for men, but for young boys and teens.  And, not the bright primary colors.  Something in blues, browns, tans with maybe a nice accent color.  I miss BG!!

Where might this store be? 

I too would like to see more masculine lines - weightlifting, barbells, dumbbells etc....
koala1966
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 2526

Post by koala1966 »

Usually it seems like whatever I need ends up on the market right after I finish making layouts for it. LOL
I can't think of anything I'm looking for at the moment, although I'm sure there is something. Maybe summer stuff that doesn't say Lazy Summer Days would be useful - my summer days are rarely lazy. 
koala1966
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 2526

Post by koala1966 »

Oh, I just thought of one - MMA (Mixed Martial Arts). So far I've mostly tried to repurpose karate themed items and papers, but my husband and my nephews have been very clear that it is not the same thing. LOL. I think I found one Jujitsu sticker sheet so far.
JillinIN
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 479

Post by JillinIN »

CarrieG wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 12:28 pm
what is something you would like to see a line for????????????? that you struggle to find the right products for............

i would LOVE to see a kids fishing line........
our grandson is OBSESSED with fishing during this time and there just isnt much that is kid friendly or fun.........sigh

Carrie, have you seen these Catherine Pooler stamps? they have dies that match. It's not a whole line, but it's really cute!
I'm Hooked Stamps
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”