Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

MMC's for the summer!
Okay...seemed like people were interested, so I will start now (I meant to this morning, and I got waylaid by several other things. lol)  

What you need to know:

1.  MMC stands for Monday Mini Crop. I will be hosting these every other Monday until the end of summer when I have to return (hopefully!) to school.  

2.  MMC's are my own initiative and ACOT does not have anything to do with them.  They graciously allow us to host challenges here, but that's it. Prizes will come from my own huge, scrappy stash (I may have a hoarding problem!) ;)

3.  Since this is not affiliated with ACOT, please don't bother them with any of the details. Message me directly if you have questions. :)  If you don't like my rules to a challenge, don't do it...simple as that.  There are tons of other monthly challenges to which you can direct your energies!  

4.  If you don't know me, I'm a teacher, and I like it when people follow directions and rules. ;)  You may enter a challenge and not follow the rules, but you might not be in the running for the prize. lol  I will randomly choose winners using a random number generator.

5.  At the end of the summer, anybody who completes all of the MMC challenges will have their name put in the random number generator to be "Queen of the MMC's."  You will receive a box full of scrappy goodies from me if you are the winner!

6.  The point of this is to have fun and to scrap!  Therefore, no combining of MMC challenges with other challenges.

7.  I will create gallery spots for my challenges to easily find the participants. Of course, I love it when you also post to the thread, but I will not include your name in the drawing if your layout is not in the gallery spot (that's part of that rules thing. ;) )

8.  You will always have until Sunday at midnight following the challenges to complete and upload them.

Any questions, just pm me!  Ready, set, go!

Laura
 Image    Image         Image

Mommyof5

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: MMC's for the summer!
Ok...I have to admit...I got a huge kick out of reading this!!   :-D :-D :-D
I am a stickler for following directions, reading thoroughly, following rules...all that sort of thing also!  
Being a Single Mom of 5 kids for many years as well as a substitute teacher, and now Manager of a crew of a slew of "twenty-something" year old (kids to me)...I am constantly reminding them to READ THE DIRECTIONS!!!!   :-D :-D :-D
 Have a Wonderful Day!  ~Misty
 Image  Image   Image

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

Woohoo!  Thank you, Laura for hosting again this Summer :) 
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Mommyof5 wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 5:33 pm
Ok...I have to admit...I got a huge kick out of reading this!!   :-D :-D :-D
I am a stickler for following directions, reading thoroughly, following rules...all that sort of thing also!  
Being a Single Mom of 5 kids for many years as well as a substitute teacher, and now Manager of a crew of a slew of "twenty-something" year old (kids to me)...I am constantly reminding them to READ THE DIRECTIONS!!!!   :-D :-D :-D

Glad I could make you laugh! ;) I don't want to come off as mean, but seriously! :)
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Thank you Laura for hosting the MMCs!

ImageImage Image Image  

koala1966

Cherry Delight

Thank you for hosting these! And I also love rules.  :-D

anitatina

Cherry Blossom

Love this! Thanks for hosting and offering the prize packages :)

beachlover

Cherry Addict

perfect ttiminnig!!  I am going to try to do these this year!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Awesome, Laura!  I love your clear, crisp explanation!  Works for me...
    ImageImage

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

This sounds great. I teach kindergarten so I LOVE rules. Can't wait to get started :)
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee