PHOTO HUNT- Week long Fun!!

Moderator: ACOT Employee

DolphinSoul
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 506

PHOTO HUNT- Week long Fun!!

Post by DolphinSoul »

Hey!! Incase you missed it! I am hosting a PHOTO HUNT for the iNSD all Week long and LOVE to see your creativeness through photography! I know some will be hard or impossible to get, but all participates will get sprinkled with points!! 

PHOTO HUNT

With a lot of these items think outside the box it doesn't have to be the physical item it could be anyway it represents it especially when it comes to an animal...stuffed animals, children's toys Etc 
Last edited by DolphinSoul on Mon May 07, 2018 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ Carissa ~

oceanbreezes423
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 2144

Re: PHOTO HUNT- Week long Fun!!

Post by oceanbreezes423 »

Question, I was just at the Zoo last week, have not even developed the photos yet. Can I use those pics for the third challenge, or do they need to be brand new?
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
lissahope26
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 1705

Post by lissahope26 »

I totally want to do this.  I have a pond with ducks in my backyard.
Melissa H.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

DolphinSoul
Wild Cherry

Post by DolphinSoul »

oceanbreezes423 wrote:Question, I was just at the Zoo last week, have not even developed the photos yet. Can I use those pics for the third challenge, or do they need to be brand new?

I made this challenge to get people out to have fun and do different things with photography. I respect that you just went last week and would love to see the photos but if it wasn't intentionally taken for the hunt.... I would prefer you to get photos towards the hunt maybe in the other topics. Again it's completely honor System I absolutely have no idea when you would take the photos because photos are not timestamp anymore but just trying to get everyone out and about to have fun for this.
~ Carissa ~

DolphinSoul
Wild Cherry

Post by DolphinSoul »

Think outside the box with all of these items it doesn't have to be the physical item just a representation of it
~ Carissa ~

Elysandrra
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 92

Post by Elysandrra »

I’m going to try to get some of these photos!  The weather is perfect for it!  And my baby and I got enough sleep!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”