Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Scrap A Day, February 20th
Good morning cherries. Busy next 3 days here as we are getting a home generator installed from Generator Supercenter. Lots of coordination on the companies part - electrician, generator installers, gas company, inspector/licenses, etc. I just got stay home and stay put. Not sure how much work I'll get done with them here on top of the pups barking. Thank goodness they aren't little puppies anymore though. They are very potty trained! LOL.

So who has scrappy plans? Me -not sure. I STILL need to clean up my room from the last layout I did.

How about you?
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Scrap A Day, February 20th
Not today.  I do have a layout on my table waiting for final touches....humm, need to cut the title out...

Want to play with my new 'toys' from the StampScrapArtTour I attended on Saturday!!!
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

karensay wrote:Not today.  I do have a layout on my table waiting for final touches....humm, need to cut the title out...

Want to play with my new 'toys' from the StampScrapArtTour I attended on Saturday!!!

OooOOOOoooo!!! What did you get???
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Hey Cherries - not much going on here, so I probably can scrap a little after work today. I need to start ordering more pictures since I am catching up with the ones I already had printed for Orahn Image
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

traveler

Cherry Cola

Warm here today! I'm meeting my neighbor for a walk after lunch. I'm being sucked into a book that I am reading, so I doubt I will do much scrapping today. 
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

Berta R.

Cherry Bing

Oh man!  I am breathing a sigh of relief right now.  After three days of company, listening to the Olympics and the Daytona races with all these men commentating ...yikes!  We put up our tent trailer to make sleeping room (15 people here this weekend).  It was crazy.  The last of our guests left at 5:00 last night.  Since I bought new printer ink over the weekend I spent the evening printing off new photos.  Then I just relaxed and soaked in the quiet!  Image

Its cold today.  Mother Nature is definitely PMSing here.  After a month of 70s and 80s its back down in the low 50s with a chance of light dusting of SNOW tonight....WHAT??? It was 28 night before last and most of our town lost power yesterday because the frost snapped some power lines.  So glad we have wood heat! 

I do plan to scrap today!  Image Image Image
***Berta***

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Not sure... I am so tired after not sleeping much the past few nights and the cold... We have so much snow over the past 2 days we have had our bigges snow storm yet of the season.  Mot sure how many inches.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

mgehrke wrote:Hey Cherries - not much going on here, so I probably can scrap a little after work today. I need to start ordering more pictures since I am catching up with the ones I already had printed for Orahn Image

Yay for scrappy plans!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

trainmom wrote:Warm here today! I'm meeting my neighbor for a walk after lunch. I'm being sucked into a book that I am reading, so I doubt I will do much scrapping today. 

Whatcha reading?
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Shutterbug wrote:Not sure... I am so tired after not sleeping much the past few nights and the cold... We have so much snow over the past 2 days we have had our bigges snow storm yet of the season.  Mot sure how many inches.

Sorry you haven't gotten much rest lately Kimber. Hope things get better
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

I got one lo done today, this second one is giving me a hard time tho. Image
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

-Tracy- wrote:I got one lo done today, this second one is giving me a hard time tho. Image

Maybe take a  small break and come back to it? Sometimes that helps
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

No scrapping for me today. Maddie and Aiden are still staying with us and today we baked cookies! Maddie wanted to put peanut butter chips in this time, but the rest of us still wanted chocolate chip. So we made two batches. I gave them each their own bowls and Aiden made the chocolate chip cookies (with grandma's help) and Maddie made the peanut butter chip cookies (without much help from grandma at all!). We had so much fun, especially when they came out of the oven and we could do the taste testing lol. Now they are relaxing with their electronics (again lol) and in a bit maybe we'll pull out the Plah Doh.

ImageImage Image Image  

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

pawprints wrote:No scrapping for me today. Maddie and Aiden are still staying with us and today we baked cookies! Maddie wanted to put peanut butter chips in this time, but the rest of us still wanted chocolate chip. So we made two batches. I gave them each their own bowls and Aiden made the chocolate chip cookies (with grandma's help) and Maddie made the peanut butter chip cookies (without much help from grandma at all!). We had so much fun, especially when they came out of the oven and we could do the taste testing lol. Now they are relaxing with their electronics (again lol) and in a bit maybe we'll pull out the Plah Doh.

sounds fun! I love cookies right out of the oven!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

blbabe1234 wrote:
pawprints wrote:No scrapping for me today. Maddie and Aiden are still staying with us and today we baked cookies! Maddie wanted to put peanut butter chips in this time, but the rest of us still wanted chocolate chip. So we made two batches. I gave them each their own bowls and Aiden made the chocolate chip cookies (with grandma's help) and Maddie made the peanut butter chip cookies (without much help from grandma at all!). We had so much fun, especially when they came out of the oven and we could do the taste testing lol. Now they are relaxing with their electronics (again lol) and in a bit maybe we'll pull out the Plah Doh.

sounds fun! I love cookies right out of the oven!
Oh yeah!

My girls were smelling peanut butter so much that I gave them some from a jar so they wouldn't wonder why mommy was not giving then any peanut butter lol.

ImageImage Image Image  

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

I got 1 LO done so far. I'm hoping to get yet another one done before I call it a night. DH is working on someone's vehicle when he gets back from dropping off Orahn, so I may have a couple more hours to scrap Image

Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

I got 2 more done tonight. It helped that I already had papers pulled for all these. I have 1 more that I had ready for the crop last weekend, so that one should go together pretty fast too. It will  have to wait til tomorrow though. I'm going to shut off the light to my scrappy room and go upstairs and do some crocheting. I started another afghan for DD to have at her desk at work. So off I have to split my time again. It actually isn't too bad. Crocheting is relaxing for me, so then when bedtime comes I'm ready.

ImageImage

blfonty

Cherry Cola

mgehrke wrote:I got 2 more done tonight. It helped that I already had papers pulled for all these. I have 1 more that I had ready for the crop last weekend, so that one should go together pretty fast too. It will  have to wait til tomorrow though. I'm going to shut off the light to my scrappy room and go upstairs and do some crocheting. I started another afghan for DD to have at her desk at work. So off I have to split my time again. It actually isn't too bad. Crocheting is relaxing for me, so then when bedtime comes I'm ready.

ImageImage
Mildred - your baby layouts are coming out beautifully! Today's pages  are AWESOME!
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

blbabe1234 wrote:
karensay wrote:Not today.  I do have a layout on my table waiting for final touches....humm, need to cut the title out...

OooOOOOoooo!!! What did you get???
I bought many stamps and dies for making Birthday, Christmas and Sympathy cards.  My favorite booth was Endless Creations.  I did several of their card Make-n-takes and bought a bunch of their wood and cling stamps.  I bought mostly simple stamps, I am not good at coloring in.  Stamps and dies also from Creek Bank Creations, Impression Obsession and Stamplistic.  I can't wait to try them out!!!! 
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee