Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

1scrappymom

Cherry Garcia

Connections...
I know mahy of us are connected via Facebook, but there are so many ways to connect, I thought I would post a thread that allows us to find blogs, Instagram, etc. in case anyone wants to follow.  

Here is a link to my blog. Apologies...it's rather boring lately.  LOL
I have a scrapbooking instagram that is @onescrappymom71

That's the extent of my social media presents.  I have a twitter account, but I NEVER post. 

Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog
Instagram --> @onescrappymom71

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Connections...
Can't say my instagram is all that exciting - lots of doggie pics (imagine that!) - ryrice

Like your instagram pics, Shannon!

traveler

Cherry Cola

I pretty much only facebook with family and post nothing on instagram.
My blog is https://wideworldofscraps.blogspot.com/
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

This is my Social life.  I don't Instagram, Snapchat or twitter and hardly ever look at my FB acct.  I come here and one other board to be with my crafty friends.
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

im not a huge social media/blog type...I do have FB  weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

I'm only here and on FB.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

I’m not on FB - I do have a blog but I don’t think I’ve posted to it for a loooong time ! 
Mom on instagram @suewho372. 
Susan

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

I'm on Facebook and usually just post about my furbabies and layouts.

I'm on Instagram - blbabe1234. I don't post much on that. Usually use it mostly for the Scrappy giveaways, sneak peeks, etc.

My blog is Brandy's Lab. Life keeps me busy so its not updated as much as usual, but (shocker!) there's alot of pics of the babies. ImageImage
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

SherrieLynne

Cherry Garcia

I'm only on here and FB. I don't have a blog or Instagram. 

Linda L

Cherry Bomb

I'm on FB and here. I do have Instagram but its a way for some of my family to send pictures. I don't use it myself.  I did have snap chat but it drove me nuts and deleted it. LOL!  No blog for me either. 

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

I'm only on here. I don't FB or have a blog. I do have a Twitter account but I don't ever post. 

ImageImage Image Image  

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

This is my social media!! I'm mostly only here!Image

I do have a blog where I participate at other Scrapbook Challenge Blogs, but that's it. A link is in my signature.
Image Image ImageImage

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Great idea Shannon.  I'm on Facebook (such a great source for scrapbooking - lots of process videos posted and FB challenges like the one Sara is hosting this month).  I think I'm already friends with everyone that's posted here but in case I'm not friends with you, my FB name is Christine Staley Cassidy.

On Instagram I'm chriscassidy84 - I use this one mostly to post scrappy stuff.  I have another account but rarely use that one.

My blog is http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/  I only have 33 followers so I'd love more (hint, hint). Image

I also have a Twitter account but rarely use it.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

Hey Shannon, your timing of this post is great for me.  I just started a blog a couple days ago, I'd love for any of you cherries to check it out and follow me if you'd like. It's kinda sad right now with just one post and no followers, but it's only two days old Image  You can find it here.  I like your blog!  I've been checking out some of the other cherries' blogs (and now yours!) to try to figure out the whole how to blog thing LOL  Other than that, this message board is it for me.   I tried Facebook way back several years ago and it's just not for me, can't do it. 
Stacy

ImageImageImage

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

I'm on here and fb. If you want to add me there I'm Emily Combs. And I have a blog that I am redoing (I think the link is in my signature) If you want to follow that, I will be getting it up and running again by the end of the month!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee