Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Scrap A Day, December 22nd
Good morning cherries! So if you've been reading my posts all week, DH and I have been trying hard to find something for his aunt. And Yes! We found quite a few things for her. Got her 2 really pretty brooches and a few little "trinkets". All at Hobby Lobby. Yippee!!

So, who has scrappy plans? For me, Not. Gonna. Happen. I already ran to get groceries and performed an upgrade for my client. It went well, but I need to prompt the Email Tickler System (Watchdog) and the PC that uses it isn't online, so I had to shoot the techs an email. Hope they respond.

Anyways...the only PAPER I'll be playing with is WRAPPING presents!

How about you?
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Scrap A Day, December 22nd
I am madly scraping!  Well not layouts.  I started yesterday with two packages of Echo Park Reflections Christmas.  One  package almost completely gone.  The other by tonight and I may still have enough paper to do the covers on six 6x6 mini albums with six pages!

This tutorial makes Mini Albums so easy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwkb1L6nyNI

Merry Christmas everyone.  We are starting to get cold and wet and as always we are most concerned about water availablity to the cattle and horses.  We were so thankful two nights ago we had 4 inches of ranin and replenished all of our stock tanks.  We were starting to worry.

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I doubt I will get any scrapping done but I do want to start on my SNS and ACOT Manufacturer Challenges for January 1st today or maybe this weekend.

We ended up having to run some errands today.  This morning as I was blow drying my hair my hairdryer started making funning sounds and smoke started coming out.  So yep, it was fried.  Luckily I had an old one which still worked and I could finish drying my hair; but I never did like it.  So we went to lunch a Zoup, went to Wegman's for some food and one more Gift Card, and then to Ulta for a new dryer for me.  All the stores were crazy busy but as we were heading home, I'm so glad we went earlier and didn't wait until later this afternoon because the line leading up to the shopping center was backed up for miles!!

So I think this weekend will be quiet for us (other than going to Honey Baked Ham tomorrow morning).  My daughter is hosting Christmas so that will be nice. 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

Yes, I'll be wrapping presents too. I needed to sneak some packages in while DH and the kids were distracted. It's cold and wet here, so DH is in and out.   
Kim

Image Image  

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

killarney_rose wrote:I am madly scraping!  Well not layouts.  I started yesterday with two packages of Echo Park Reflections Christmas.  One  package almost completely gone.  The other by tonight and I may still have enough paper to do the covers on six 6x6 mini albums with six pages!

This tutorial makes Mini Albums so easy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwkb1L6nyNI

Merry Christmas everyone.  We are starting to get cold and wet and as always we are most concerned about water availablity to the cattle and horses.  We were so thankful two nights ago we had 4 inches of ranin and replenished all of our stock tanks.  We were starting to worry.

WTG Kim on the minis!

Stay safe out there...Merry Christmas!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

emmapaige wrote:I doubt I will get any scrapping done but I do want to start on my SNS and ACOT Manufacturer Challenges for January 1st today or maybe this weekend.

We ended up having to run some errands today.  This morning as I was blow drying my hair my hairdryer started making funning sounds and smoke started coming out.  So yep, it was fried.  Luckily I had an old one which still worked and I could finish drying my hair; but I never did like it.  So we went to lunch a Zoup, went to Wegman's for some food and one more Gift Card, and then to Ulta for a new dryer for me.  All the stores were crazy busy but as we were heading home, I'm so glad we went earlier and didn't wait until later this afternoon because the line leading up to the shopping center was backed up for miles!!

So I think this weekend will be quiet for us (other than going to Honey Baked Ham tomorrow morning).  My daughter is hosting Christmas so that will be nice. 

Yes..I need to figure out what I'm gonna do for the Pet Challenge! Eek!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

average_kim wrote:Yes, I'll be wrapping presents too. I needed to sneak some packages in while DH and the kids were distracted. It's cold and wet here, so DH is in and out.   

Stay warm and dry Kim!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Hey Cherries. Coming up for air to pop in and say hi! I FINALLY have a day where I am in all day and don't have to do any running around. I have been out running all week! Today I just have a few more gifts to wrap that came in over the last few days. Then it's time to start straightening this place up and put all the wrapping paper and tissue paper and bows and tags and boxes and bags etc etc away! It's our anniversary today and I'm glad to just stay in and spend the day with dh.

ImageImage Image Image  

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

pawprints wrote:Hey Cherries. Coming up for air to pop in and say hi! I FINALLY have a day where I am in all day and don't have to do any running around. I have been out running all week! Today I just have a few more gifts to wrap that came in over the last few days. Then it's time to start straightening this place up and put all the wrapping paper and tissue paper and bows and tags and boxes and bags etc etc away! It's our anniversary today and I'm glad to just stay in and spend the day with dh.

Happy Anniversary to you and Richard!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

blbabe1234 wrote:
pawprints wrote:Hey Cherries. Coming up for air to pop in and say hi! I FINALLY have a day where I am in all day and don't have to do any running around. I have been out running all week! Today I just have a few more gifts to wrap that came in over the last few days. Then it's time to start straightening this place up and put all the wrapping paper and tissue paper and bows and tags and boxes and bags etc etc away! It's our anniversary today and I'm glad to just stay in and spend the day with dh.

Happy Anniversary to you and Richard!
Thank you Brandy!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

So I was thinking my gosh if I did a DD it would be pics of me getting in and out of the car, in a big pile of wrapping paper, constantly opening packages that have been delivered, and having a few nervous breakdowns lol!

ImageImage Image Image  

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

pawprints wrote:So I was thinking my gosh if I did a DD it would be pics of me getting in and out of the car, in a big pile of wrapping paper, constantly opening packages that have been delivered, and having a few nervous breakdowns lol!

LOL! Don't forget all the crazy that goes on with Sky Sky and Twinks!Image
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Scrapping???  What's scrapping these days?????
We must have a foot of snow outside- all since Tues. 
I had to run errands this morning.  
Came home and finished wrapping gifts.
At lunch time headed to the airport to pick up our youngest.
Needed a short nap, since I have been awake since 3:15 this morning.
Oh, yes!  Also had to shovel fresh snow!
!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

MTCanuk wrote:Scrapping???  What's scrapping these days?????
!

LOL, I know...I have very vague memories of it!Image
Enjoy time with your family and glad you got the wrapping done. I'm about half done!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

blbabe1234 wrote:
pawprints wrote:So I was thinking my gosh if I did a DD it would be pics of me getting in and out of the car, in a big pile of wrapping paper, constantly opening packages that have been delivered, and having a few nervous breakdowns lol!

LOL! Don't forget all the crazy that goes on with Sky Sky and Twinks!Image
Lol yes that too!!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

MTCanuk wrote:Scrapping???  What's scrapping these days?????
!
I hear ya! Going through scrappy withdrawal here!

ImageImage Image Image  

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Well, I took photos of a 10 page layout i completed the other day.  Does that count as scrapping?

It was SO BEAUTIFUL outside today.  No jacket weather.  Did a little bit of yard work (very little).  Worked out on the deck  painting a chair that I started last summer.  It is red/white/blue and I am going to put it on the front deck for the postal person to put packages on.  I will be able to see the packages easier that way when I am driving in the driveway.
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee