Warehouse Sale!!!

Moderator: ACOT Employee

scrapthis
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 256

Warehouse Sale!!!

Post by scrapthis »

Did anyone else go to the Warehouse Sale this past weekend?  I have dreamed of going for years - and finally made i this year!!! OMG!!! It was seriously better than the Mega Meet to me!!! Poor DH was with me and I don't think he could believe everything I was putting into my shopping bag! LOL!  I spent way too much money and didn't even go thru everything! I've decided from now on Mega Meet for classes only and the ACOT's Warehouse Sale for shopping!! I've already started saving for next year!  If anyone else went, what all did you get? I ended up getting paper packs, lots of Doodlebug and a few misc things.  If you didn't get to go mark it down for next year! It's too fun!!!ImageImageImage
Happy Scrapping and Stamping!
Joyce W aka scrapthis
https://www.facebook.com/stampingwithscrapthis

Image Image Image

blfonty
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 992

Re: Warehouse Sale!!!

Post by blfonty »

I missed it! Didn't get to Michigan until late yesterday and had no time to drive up to ACOT for the big sale. Glad you got to go this time. 
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2449

Post by joannie »

Sounds like a blast! Sandi, Shannon, and I met up at Mega Meet. We were there Saturday. Wish we could've met up with you too.
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage
scrapthis
Cherry Tart

Post by scrapthis »

Joannie and anyone else - there's always next year to meet up at the Mega Meet!  Image
Joyce W aka scrapthis

Image Image Image

joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2449

Post by joannie »

scrapthis wrote:Joannie and anyone else - there's always next year to meet up at the Mega Meet!  Image
Sounds GREAT! We are heading to the expo in Schaumburg in August. Are you going?
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage
1scrappymom
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 800

Post by 1scrappymom »

joannie wrote:
scrapthis wrote:Joannie and anyone else - there's always next year to meet up at the Mega Meet!  Image
Sounds GREAT! We are heading to the expo in Schaumburg in August. Are you going?
There's an expo in Schaumburg?  Image  

Sadly I didn't get to go to the Warehouse sale.  I had to work.  Image  I did shop on line though and can't wait for my package.  Anyone know how we get our gc from ordering at the sale?
Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog
Instagram --> @onescrappymom71
Monroe1218
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 92

Post by Monroe1218 »

I hope one day to make it to the warehouse sale!  It's a long drive from Tennessee!!
Rebecca

scrapthis
Cherry Tart

Post by scrapthis »

Oh man - an expo in Shaumburg!  I don't dare even ask if the DH will take me to that!  He's been really good about taking me all over this year - first the mega meet for a full weekend, then the warehouse sale and saturday we're going to the Outlet in Grand Rapids.  Plus I need to start saving up for my trip to the oncologist in Iowa this fall.  I sure would love to go tho! LOL!
Joyce W aka scrapthis

Image Image Image

MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2050

Post by MTCanuk »

Wish I lived closer to share in the fun.  Central MT is a long drive away!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

cat1393
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 221

Post by cat1393 »

East Coast Cherry here! But from the sounds of your post, I"d love to get to one!

Christine

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”