Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

MARCH GOALS
So, I actually surprised myself by hitting the 20 I had set as my goal. Long gone are the days when I used to do 50-60 in a month.
That being said, I will shoot for 20 again this month. What do your days look like?

20/20

Image ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage Image
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: MARCH GOALS
Hi Susan! My goal was 20, but I did 16. I'm still happy with that since I was out of town the first week and work has been cray-cray.

With that said...this month will be crazy again, BUT I'm hosting our quarterly crop in 3 wks, so I'm keeping my goal at 20 layouts

31/20

Image Image Image  Image
Image   Image   Image   Image
Image Image  Image Image
Image  Image   Image
Image  Image   Image   Image

Image   Image   Image   Image
Image  Image Image  Image
Image   Image   Image
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

I did get my goal met last month. & I will set a goal of 10 this time!
10/10 Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image  Image
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

keatonsgtgram

Sweet Cherry Pie

I hit 30 in January and 28 in Feb so I'm hoping for 30 at least again. I'm proud of myself. The more you do, the more skilled you seem to become. But my point mostly is to relax and have fun making something to be passed along to my family.

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

My January goal was 25 but only completed 17 which was pretty good considering a came down with a nasty cold and my hubby ended up in the hospital with A-Fib.  So for March, I'm going with 25 again and hoping we both stay healthy!

16/25
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

mommyribs

Cherry Berry

My goals are so sad compared to the rest of you!  LOL!  I had a goal of 3 for Feb and actually completed 6 so I am super stoked about that.  I did not however start my JYC...and have a feeling it won't ever get started but I will just save my notes and photos for layouts instead I guess.  For March I am going with a goal of 5 layouts since I know things are going to be busy and I must be realistic.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Have a "magical" day

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

I failed myself miserably last month. .I seriously dont know where the month went! I think I got 2 done!  So March I go back to work and it's my birthday month but hope to still scrap.  So I'm gonna make smaller goal of 7!

0/7
~ Carissa ~

hsblair

Cherry Bing

I was able to get 17 layouts done last month (my goal was 14) so I'm really happy about that.  I still didn't get all the challenges done, though, so I'll start the month off playing catch-up again.
I would like to get more done, but I have family coming into town mid-month, then a trip out of town, so I better stick to the one-every-other-day plan... I'll round up and say 16.

17/16  (I did it!)
Image Image Image Image

beachlover

Cherry Addict

I am the big fat loser who thought she could get 20 done last month! 2 3 day weekends AND a crop but still nothing got uploaded!

I will shoot  for 10 though this month!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

I exceeded my goal of 40 last month so I'll try again for 40 this month. Image

60/40
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image ImageImage

jlparkmark

Sweet Cherry Pie

In January my goal was the 30/30 and I achieved it, and I was totally proud of myself. February was crazy and yes I had a ton of stuff going on in life, and long story short, layouts really didn't happen, and I was not proud of this , even though I understand the why behind it. So, on to March Goals! 31/31!!!!! That is my goal!!!! 31 layouts (cards/projects, etc) in 31 days!

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

I haven't had much scrapbooking time for a while so I'm going to go small with 6.
0/6
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

I had a goal of 10 last month but only got 7 done. I should have taken the short month into consideration lol. I am going to set a goal of 10 again this month.

8/10

digi
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

ImageImage Image Image  

57Diana

Cherry Bomb

Well, I didn't meet my goal last month. I went high because I went on a scrappy vacation. I played more cards than I scrapped, so I will go with 25 this month, but I am still (forever) working on my huge Christmas Mini album, so it will still be part of the album.  I am leaving for Disneyin the morning, so I am sure I will get a few Disney layouts in there this month:)  Have 3 kids/cousins birthday parties this month, so I will get plenty of new pictures to choose from:)
An expert at anything was once a beginner!

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

Well, I didn't meet my goal and I know that this month is going to be busier with my nephew starting soccer..... so I will set my goal pretty low, 6.  But  I think that's manageable for the month and maybe I can get more than that done!
Rebecca

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I'll try for 25.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

Scrapkat773

Cherry Tart

I will play along and try for 10.  Two a week (5 Friday's this month).

Scrap Bug

Cherry Bomb

Last month my goal was to finish another JYC Christmas journal.  I had only completed 6 days of it, and I was able to meet my goal.  I completed my 2015 JYC, and completed it in less than 2 weeks.  I had meant to do other layouts, but life got in the way.  

This month I plan on having the same goal.  I am planning on completing my 2013 JYC.  I made the album by scratch and completed the basics of where I wanted things to go, but I did not actually complete any of the days/pages.  I'm excited about finishing the others and that is my biggest and first goal of this year - to finish my mini albums that I started.

Melissa

mommyribs

Cherry Berry

ScrappyBug wrote:Last month my goal was to finish another JYC Christmas journal.  I had only completed 6 days of it, and I was able to meet my goal.  I completed my 2015 JYC, and completed it in less than 2 weeks.  I had meant to do other layouts, but life got in the way.  

This month I plan on having the same goal.  I am planning on completing my 2013 JYC.  I made the album by scratch and completed the basics of where I wanted things to go, but I did not actually complete any of the days/pages.  I'm excited about finishing the others and that is my biggest and first goal of this year - to finish my mini albums that I started.

That is so awesome Melissa!  I think I have given up on finishing my older JYCs...contemplating somehow combining the different years pages that I do have into some kind of mini Christmas memories album though.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Have a "magical" day

Scrap Bug

Cherry Bomb

mommyribs wrote:
ScrappyBug wrote:Last month my goal was to finish another JYC Christmas journal.  I had only completed 6 days of it, and I was able to meet my goal.  I completed my 2015 JYC, and completed it in less than 2 weeks.  I had meant to do other layouts, but life got in the way.  

That is so awesome Melissa!  I think I have given up on finishing my older JYCs...contemplating somehow combining the different years pages that I do have into some kind of mini Christmas memories album though.
I just can't stand the thought of having unfinished ones.  I don't do all the days though - just what makes sense to me.  I've found a way to make it easier and more enjoyable - kind of an assembly line of pre-planning.
Melissa

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee