Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Scrap a Day, July 13th
Good morning cherries!! Ruby is doing very well. She kept her food down and didn't throw up for 4 hrs so they gave her her shot. Then we swung by my parents' house to drop something off so she got to see "grandma" and "grandpa". Back home and after lunch, I took a 2 hr nap. I was so slow yesterday...kept dozing off while watching tv. I feel better today. As does Ruby. She ate all of her breakfast, so I think she ate something that didn't quite agree with her and it just hit her at 5:30am.

Who's scrapping today? Me - highly doubt it. Since I didn't get much done work-wise yesterday, I'm playing catch up today. I already have bed sheets in the dryer; dw unloaded.

How about yoU?
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, July 13th
glad Ruby is doing better!

I have a layout 3/4 done but it is time to go do my real world junk for the day...hoping to get back to it this evening.....weeeeee

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

CarrieG wrote:glad Ruby is doing better!

I have a layout 3/4 done but it is time to go do my real world junk for the day...hoping to get back to it this evening.....weeeeee

Hope you get to finish!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

So glad Ruby is feeling better.  I am almost done a layout I started days ago but between going to Planet Fitness after work, getting my hair colored and cut and tomorrow night a Pedi, I haven't had much time to scrap in the evening.Image
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

So glad Ruby is doing better and you are rested up Brandy! I've been washing doggie mats and towels and blankets and am still going strong. I had the them out in the pool earlier today. It is a hot and humid day, actually only 84 but feels much hotter because of the wonderful humidity ugh. I came in and made potato salad for tonight and am now about to leave for dh's appointment. When I come back I am going to stay in the nice a/c and am really going to clean up my scrappy space and then scrap!

ImageImage Image Image  

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Me, the total idiot, said I wasn't scrapping and hoped you and Ruby were feeling better on yesterday's thread.  OMG.  I'm losing it!!! LOL 

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

emmapaige wrote:So glad Ruby is feeling better.  I am almost done a layout I started days ago but between going to Planet Fitness after work, getting my hair colored and cut and tomorrow night a Pedi, I haven't had much time to scrap in the evening.Image

Maybe you can scrap this weekend?
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

pawprints wrote:So glad Ruby is doing better and you are rested up Brandy! I've been washing doggie mats and towels and blankets and am still going strong. I had the them out in the pool earlier today. It is a hot and humid day, actually only 84 but feels much hotter because of the wonderful humidity ugh. I came in and made potato salad for tonight and am now about to leave for dh's appointment. When I come back I am going to stay in the nice a/c and am really going to clean up my scrappy space and then scrap!

Hope DH's appt goes well!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

sherelm wrote:Me, the total idiot, said I wasn't scrapping and hoped you and Ruby were feeling better on yesterday's thread.  OMG.  I'm losing it!!! LOL 

LOL! No worries Sher!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Brandy I have not been on the computer much the past few days I did not know she was not well again. So sorry glad she is doing better.
I am scraping since the humidity is awful. I just started my 3rd layout and I am playing with my early anniversary gift. Hubby surprised me with the Brother Scan N cut. He saw me drooling over it on HSN and had me order itI love it by far more than any of my cutters now or previously. 
ImageImage 

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

Glad Ruby is doing better. I was up early to go Paddle Boarding, then had to take Princess to the vet for her follow up allergy/ear infection visit from 2 weeks ago. She's doing better and we got a new allergy pill for her because the other one was making her super cranky and moody. Went to the beach for a few hours and grilled dinner so no time to scrap today.

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

Hi, yall. Glad your pups are doing better, Brandy and Jenn. Yesterday we woke up with a blond lab (if that's the right name for it ?) On our back porch. She was a BIG girl, and my kids were nervous, but I could see that she had a collar on, and I bck heckled it. She belongs to our "neighbor" almost 2 miles away. She said some neighbors closer to her had started shooting a gun, and her dog got scared and ran off.  Poor thing, glad she stopped to rest on our covered deck and not just wondering around out here in the country!

So anyway, I did not scrap again. Yall are going to get tired of me saying what I'm NOT doing, lol. Today I picked cucumbers and made 2 batches of pickles. Had to run to town to get supplies between batches .. long story all together. But my house still smells like dill pickles ... lol.
Kim

Image Image  

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

butterfly843 wrote:Glad Ruby is doing better. I was up early to go Paddle Boarding, then had to take Princess to the vet for her follow up allergy/ear infection visit from 2 weeks ago. She's doing better and we got a new allergy pill for her because the other one was making her super cranky and moody. Went to the beach for a few hours and grilled dinner so no time to scrap today.

Poor Princess. Hope that new medication works for her!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

average_kim wrote:Hi, yall. Glad your pups are doing better, Brandy and Jenn. Yesterday we woke up with a blond lab (if that's the right name for it ?) On our back porch. She was a BIG girl, and my kids were nervous, but I could see that she had a collar on, and I bck heckled it. She belongs to our "neighbor" almost 2 miles away. She said some neighbors closer to her had started shooting a gun, and her dog got scared and ran off.  Poor thing, glad she stopped to rest on our covered deck and not just wondering around out here in the country!

So anyway, I did not scrap again. Yall are going to get tired of me saying what I'm NOT doing, lol. Today I picked cucumbers and made 2 batches of pickles. Had to run to town to get supplies between batches .. long story all together. But my house still smells like dill pickles ... lol.

Awe..poor sweetie. Glad she was able to find some refuge on your porch.

Mmm....dill pickles! Yummy!Image
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee