Scrap a Day, June 15th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3709

Scrap a Day, June 15th

Post by blbabe1234 »

Good morning cherries. I would have been on sooner but Miss Ruby isn't feeling so good. She's restless and not eating. NOt sure if its the shots on top of steroid shot..or a delayed reaction to something. Trying to get her to calm down enough so she can at least take a nap. Will try a boiled chicken breast later for her. See if she's interested in that, at least.

Here's my layout for today's SNS sketch:

And here is the sketch:

Oh, and make sure you say HI to Sara. Today is Anything Goes!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
CarrieG
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1786

Re: Scrap a Day, June 15th

Post by CarrieG »

good morning...

Brandy--so sorry Miss Ruby isn't feeling well this morning  :(

im scrapping this morning....trying to make use of free time early in the morning,,,,,,, :)
gonna be a schorcher today...102...so I have the kids up early also...getting chores done....mean ol momma..hehe
Sara Scraps
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 1385

Post by Sara Scraps »

Love your sweet layout of Penny! I will be back later with my Heritage Challenge but here is some card candy and a card I put the finishing touches on today-
ImageImage

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Thanks Carrie. She still isn't doing so hot. She isn't eating bland chicken and rice either. Called the vet and he was at lunch. But the technician that saw her yesterday suggested trying ground turkey, chicken broth with rice. If that doens't work, call them back.Image

Sara...awesome cards!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

average_kim
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 846

Post by average_kim »

Hi, cherries!

Brandy, sorry Ruby isn't feeling well, hope she's better soon!  ((hugs))

Gosh, I've been sooo busy lately.  We have vacation Bible school at church this week. (It's a little half-day "camp" for kids ages 3-6th grade.  They have a Bible lesson, music, games, snacks and crafts. Of course, I do crafts!)  And, since I do crafts, I have been staying up late getting the next day's craft ready.  Cause ya know I'm a procrastinator and don't ever get stuff ready too far ahead of time, lol.  But it's been good so far.

Hope to slow down with my busy-ness soon and get some scrapping done!
Kim

Image Image  
Scrap Bug
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 240

Post by Scrap Bug »

Brandy - sorry that Ruby isn't feeling well.  I hope she feels better soon.

I'm off today and had a bunch of chores to do, but those are mostly done so I'm about to tackle another layout - will be #3 for me this week.  

I had planned to do more than one yesterday, but re-injured my toe.  Last Tuesday at the Alamo of all places, I broke my pinky toe.  It was doing better, although very sore from squeezing it into my work boot for 3 days.  Well, it's so hard to keep from bumping the darn thing, and yesterday in my scrap room I managed to bang it on my cabinet and it swelled up (even more than it was) immediately and hurt so bad.  I think I'm back to square one with it now.  It's good I'm off today and tomorrow because there is no way I could put it back in a shoe.  Anyway, after several hours on the couch and icing it I did eventually finish my one layout.  
Melissa
Deanna13
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 5433

Post by Deanna13 »

Brandy, so sorry she isn't feeling well. Hope she feels better real soon!

DH and I biked this morning, ran out for lunch at a Mexican place, and then I've been scrapping.

This one combines the Spelling and Use Your Stash Challenges.

Photo of grandkids Marcus and Lucy on their last day of 3rd and 1st grade, May 2016. Image
Smart Kids

Image Image ImageImage
Deanna13
A Cherry on Top

Post by Deanna13 »

Forgot to say......I love your take on the sketch and plan to use it this week. Image
Image Image ImageImage
Deanna13
A Cherry on Top

Post by Deanna13 »

Here's mine for Sara's 30/30 Day #15. Image

Group photo of the grandkids from May 2015. Image
Happy Thoughts
Image Image ImageImage
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

average_kim wrote:Hi, cherries!

Brandy, sorry Ruby isn't feeling well, hope she's better soon!  ((hugs))

Gosh, I've been sooo busy lately.  We have vacation Bible school at church this week. (It's a little half-day "camp" for kids ages 3-6th grade.  They have a Bible lesson, music, games, snacks and crafts. Of course, I do crafts!)  And, since I do crafts, I have been staying up late getting the next day's craft ready.  Cause ya know I'm a procrastinator and don't ever get stuff ready too far ahead of time, lol.  But it's been good so far.

Hope to slow down with my busy-ness soon and get some scrapping done!

Thanks Kim. She's still about the same.

I had to lol about your comments..You...a procastinator? Nah!Image
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

ScrappyBug wrote:Brandy - sorry that Ruby isn't feeling well.  I hope she feels better soon.

I'm off today and had a bunch of chores to do, but those are mostly done so I'm about to tackle another layout - will be #3 for me this week.  

I had planned to do more than one yesterday, but re-injured my toe.  Last Tuesday at the Alamo of all places, I broke my pinky toe.  It was doing better, although very sore from squeezing it into my work boot for 3 days.  Well, it's so hard to keep from bumping the darn thing, and yesterday in my scrap room I managed to bang it on my cabinet and it swelled up (even more than it was) immediately and hurt so bad.  I think I'm back to square one with it now.  It's good I'm off today and tomorrow because there is no way I could put it back in a shoe.  Anyway, after several hours on the couch and icing it I did eventually finish my one layout.  

Ouch - your pinky toe of all things! You going to the dr tomorrow?
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

Scrap Bug
Cherry Bomb

Post by Scrap Bug »

Here are a couple layouts I did yesterday and Monday. 
Image Image
Melissa
Scrap Bug
Cherry Bomb

Post by Scrap Bug »

blbabe1234 wrote:
ScrappyBug wrote:Brandy - sorry that Ruby isn't feeling well.  I hope she feels better soon.

Ouch - your pinky toe of all things! You going to the dr tomorrow?
Only if I can't wear my work boot tomorrow.  I'll need to have Dr.'s note if I can't wear closed toed shoes, but other than that there's nothing they can do for me.
Melissa
butterfly843
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 874

Post by butterfly843 »

Hope Ruby Mae feels better soon. I scrapped a little this morning after my jog and while I was waiting for a friend to go Paddle Boarding with.
emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2463

Post by emmapaige »

Brandy - I hope Miss Ruby is feeling a little better by now.

Here is what I did this evening when I got home.  It's a graduation card for my granddaughter, Emma who is graduating from 8th grade on Friday.

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1052

Post by pawprints »

I love what everyone did today! Brandy gentle hugs to sweet Ruby and I am hoping that by morning she is back to herself!

I did this for Sher's Pet Challenge. I couldn't stop journaling it just came pouring out of me. It's all about my sweet Boomer and his life with us. I miss him so much.

Image Image Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Oh Barb! Your layout is beautiful!!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”