Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Scrap a Day, June 8th
Good morning cherries! WHo's scrapping today? Me - i hope so. I actually got to scrap last night. Did the MMC #1 challenge and got it all done except the stitching when I started to make dinner. While watching tv, I stitched on the layout. It worked out! Just need to get it uploaded.

How about you? Make sure you stop by and say HI to Sara!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Sara Scraps

Cherry Bing

Re: Scrap a Day, June 8th
I am hoping to as well...finishing up the last of my chores...I have been snappiing photos and playing with my DSLR the last couple days since I have more time and I took this photo of Cooper last night...

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Sara M. wrote:I am hoping to as well...finishing up the last of my chores...I have been snappiing photos and playing with my DSLR the last couple days since I have more time and I took this photo of Cooper last night...

Awe..what a cutie pie! ImageImage
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

Image  I've been so busy lately and have had NO time to scrap!  I can't even remember when I checked in here last, lol.  Our teen leader at church decided to do a Vacation Bible School for 3 evenings this week (lessons, games, crafts).  And he asked me at the last minute to do crafts.  Of course I said yes, but have been busy planning, buying supplies, etc.  Then two of my friends and I took our kids to play and swim in the creeks at the Chickasaw National Recreation Area in Sulphur, OK.  It was a "halfway" spot for us, as one friend lives 2 1/2 hours away, and we haven't seen her and her kids in over a year!

Here's some pics I got from the internet--just want to show y'all what playing in these creeks is like.  Not like in the backyard, lol.

We also went to the Nature Center and looked around at the educational stuff in there.

So, anyway, I'd say I don't have anything to do today until the crafts class tonight, but then I remember some little errands to run--gotta go to the bank, pay a lady for the tshirts she ordered me for next week's kids' vacation Bible school, and I'm sure there's a few more things I missed.  Gotta catch up on the laundry and housework around here before that drives me crazy!!
Kim

Image Image  

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Hi Brandy!!

I am definitely scrapping today - after I get home and take the girls out to play a bit (if it doesn't rain).  Harley started bringing a toy to me and dropping it in my lap, at my feet, even placing it in my hand then stepping back and sitting so I throw it. And we really didn't work on that...  Daddy just does it with her outside with her sticks so he can throw them across the yard.  And now Lily is trying to outdo her little sister by jumping up and actually thinks her front paws are hands - wshe tries to catch with her paws rather than her mouth!  They are too funny!

Didn't sleep again and had trouble getting up today so I already told dh I am not cooking.  Someone else can have kitchen duty (putting away the stuff I washed last night and there are still dishes in the sink).  My back is killing me after 3 meals in 2 days so tonight is my night to do some scrapping.  Plus I got another transcript so I want to put some time into working on those too.

Wishing everyone a fabulous  day!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Sara M. wrote:I am hoping to as well...finishing up the last of my chores...I have been snappiing photos and playing with my DSLR the last couple days since I have more time and I took this photo of Cooper last night...
so adorable!  Is Cooper a Collie?

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

blbabe1234 wrote:

Awe..what a cutie pie! ImageImage

I agree!!! So sweet!

Susan

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

average_kim wrote:Image  I've been so busy lately and have had NO time to scrap!  I can't even remember when I checked in here last, lol.  Our teen leader at church decided to do a Vacation Bible School for 3 evenings this week (lessons, games, crafts).  And he asked me at the last minute to do crafts.  Of course I said yes, but have been busy planning, buying supplies, etc.  Then two of my friends and I took our kids to play and swim in the creeks at the Chickasaw National Recreation Area in Sulphur, OK.  It was a "halfway" spot for us, as one friend lives 2 1/2 hours away, and we haven't seen her and her kids in over a year!

Here's some pics I got from the internet--just want to show y'all what playing in these creeks is like.  Not like in the backyard, lol.

We also went to the Nature Center and looked around at the educational stuff in there.

So, anyway, I'd say I don't have anything to do today until the crafts class tonight, but then I remember some little errands to run--gotta go to the bank, pay a lady for the tshirts she ordered me for next week's kids' vacation Bible school, and I'm sure there's a few more things I missed.  Gotta catch up on the laundry and housework around here before that drives me crazy!!

that is a beautiful photo!!! Now I have to read your post lol

Susan

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

average_kim wrote:Image  I've been so busy lately and have had NO time to scrap!  I can't even remember when I checked in here last, lol.  Our teen leader at church decided to do a Vacation Bible School for 3 evenings this week (lessons, games, crafts).  And he asked me at the last minute to do crafts.  Of course I said yes, but have been busy planning, buying supplies, etc.  Then two of my friends and I took our kids to play and swim in the creeks at the Chickasaw National Recreation Area in Sulphur, OK.  It was a "halfway" spot for us, as one friend lives 2 1/2 hours away, and we haven't seen her and her kids in over a year!

That's a gorgeous photo Kim! Missed you around. Hopefully you'll be able to play!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

beachlover wrote:Hi Brandy!!

I am definitely scrapping today - after I get home and take the girls out to play a bit (if it doesn't rain).  Harley started bringing a toy to me and dropping it in my lap, at my feet, even placing it in my hand then stepping back and sitting so I throw it. And we really didn't work on that...  Daddy just does it with her outside with her sticks so he can throw them across the yard.  And now Lily is trying to outdo her little sister by jumping up and actually thinks her front paws are hands - wshe tries to catch with her paws rather than her mouth!  They are too funny!

Didn't sleep again and had trouble getting up today so I already told dh I am not cooking.  Someone else can have kitchen duty (putting away the stuff I washed last night and there are still dishes in the sink).  My back is killing me after 3 meals in 2 days so tonight is my night to do some scrapping.  Plus I got another transcript so I want to put some time into working on those too.

Wishing everyone a fabulous  day!

LOL..your babies sound like they are having lots of fun!! Makes me smile! Its awsome when you see that they learn to do something all by themselves.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I'm hoping to get some scrapping done today. I have a couple of layouts to upload and my "anything goes" (crochet project) for today. I'm going to work on another MMC project today. I'm happy that I'm actually getting some pages done.

Today is my DD's 5th grade field trip and they won't be home until 4:30 so I don't have to be up at school as early to pick her up today. DS is filming a project after school so he'll be home late also. I'm about to finish the only manuscript I have left before lunch. So my plan the rest of the day is to do a little cleaning up and a lot of scrapping! Image
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

scrappinmom99 wrote:I'm hoping to get some scrapping done today. I have a couple of layouts to upload and my "anything goes" (crochet project) for today. I'm going to work on another MMC project today. I'm happy that I'm actually getting some pages done.

Today is my DD's 5th grade field trip and they won't be home until 4:30 so I don't have to be up at school as early to pick her up today. DS is filming a project after school so he'll be home late also. I'm about to finish the only manuscript I have left before lunch. So my plan the rest of the day is to do a little cleaning up and a lot of scrapping! Image

Sounds like a good day for momma!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Hey everyone!! I have grandkids today so I scrapped early. Hope to get alittle more done but we'll see. 

This one was for Sara's 30/30 Challenge Day #8 and the Manufacturer Challenge. 

Photos of sweet granddaughter Lucy enjoying the pool, July 2015. Image
Life is Better in Flip Flops
Image Image ImageImage

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Here's one more for the May Music Challenge. 

This was also for a challenge elsewhere to use cardstock only, no patterned paper. 

Photo of my youngest sweet little grandson Travis, April 2016. Image
Adore
Image Image ImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Deanna13 wrote:Hey everyone!! I have grandkids today so I scrapped early. Hope to get alittle more done but we'll see. 

This one was for Sara's 30/30 Challenge Day #8 and the Manufacturer Challenge. 

Photos of sweet granddaughter Lucy enjoying the pool, July 2015. Image
Life is Better in Flip Flops

Enjoy the kiddos today Deanna! Any special fun activities?
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Deanna13 wrote:Here's one more for the May Music Challenge. 

This was also for a challenge elsewhere to use cardstock only, no patterned paper. 

Photo of my youngest sweet little grandson Travis, April 2016. Image
Adore

I was going to ask where the pattern paper was! LOL. Awesome layout..love it
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Well my poor girlies will be stuck playing inside again today.  We just got a really bad thunderstorm stared and heavy winds, causing the trees to go sideways.  Ugh, every window in my house is open!  Gonna have a lot of mopping to do today, lol!

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Here's the MMC #1

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

beachlover wrote:Well my poor girlies will be stuck playing inside again today.  We just got a really bad thunderstorm stared and heavy winds, causing the trees to go sideways.  Ugh, every window in my house is open!  Gonna have a lot of mopping to do today, lol!

Oh no! I'm so sorry Ann. There isn't anybody who could run home real quick??
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

No scrapping today, went out paddle boarding this morning before the thunderstorms started here. Now I'm finishing up party decorations for Sunday and doing some cleaning. Going out to eat tonight for my Father In Laws bday, hoping to scrap a little tomorrow morning. 

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee