Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Scrap a Day, February 13th
Good afternoon cherries! Who's thankful for the weekend huh? You know I am with all the crazy drama that occurred over the last few days at one of my client's locations. And with DH out of town, he had a rough day too, yesterday.  His flight took off from Tulsa and landed in Houston at 5:30. His connecting flight would have put him home at 9pm. Well, they had mechanical issues and they kept pushing the arrival time into Corpus Christi International further and further. By 6pm it looked like they'd be home AFTER 11pm! Luckily, Houston is only 3 hrs away. So his boss got them a rental and they headed home. They were home by 10pm! And the delay kept continiuing (DH gets updates via text from United). He was home already when they said it would arrive in CC at 12:05. Ha! What sucks though is we would need to include a trip to the airport in our list of errands today to go get his bags. Their fire safety gear is just way too big to be called "carry on". BUT his boss was awesome and went to the airport early this morning and grabbed everything and took it back to the office. So after our errands, he dropped me and the stuff off, and he took Jeffrey with him so he could get his bags.

Anyways, DH has to work tomorrow. This new client from Coffeyville is wanting stuff by Monday. Sigh.....so we are celebrating Valentine's Day today. We are cooking a meal together as we don't know how late he'd be working tomorrow.

And speaking of working the weekend, I got my stuff done by 9pm last night. Whew - didn't know if I was gonna make it or not. I have not sent the annual report for the last 3 fiscal yrs to my client as she won't look at it until Monday, but I can do that first thing. The pups slept in and we got up at 8:30. I unloaded the dw and got a load in the washer going while I had my coffee and made up the grocery list. We ate a quickie breakfast then off to PetCo, Home Depot and the store. PetCo is offering DOUBLE reward points this weekend and I've got 2 babies with bday's coming up in 3 wks. So I though today would be a great day to get toys/treats. Image Its going to be "ruff" though. No Bear. Her and Ruby shared a bday since they were littermates. And its going to be sad for my parents' too as they lost Kandie March 7th of last yr (on Ruby and Bear's bday). Ruby will be 11 and Mr Jeffrey will be 12. I can't believe how old they are going to be. But they still love toys and treats! We got them a few Star Wars toys and some chew bones and some cool treats. With the sales, promotions, and coupons, I saved $27! ImageImage

Anyways...anybody scrapping today? Me - doubt it. I'm still working on the laundry and then at 4, I need to get started on dinner. Making a veggie lasagna with an alfredo sauce (DH is in charge of that). We'll have garlic bread and open a bottle of wine. Quiet and romantic. Works for us!

How about you?
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

Re: Scrap a Day, February 13th
Sounds like a nice dinner, and glad you get to spend today together, even if your DH works tomorrow.  Mine was off most of the the day today, so we headed to town and did a couple errands after DS's basketball game. He let me pick a couple tshirts for valentine's day. I wasn't in the mood for any frou-frou stuff this year. Nothing against candy and flowers, just wanted a change this year, lol. We just had supper at a place that used to be good, but we're disappointed ... oh, well, back home and we can have ice cream or something.
Kim

Image Image  

blfonty

Cherry Cola

Hey Cherries! Looks like lots of things going on in everyone's lives with so little comments here today. I slept in this morning and then ended up scrapping a page this afternoon. Will upload it  tomorrow and plan to do laundry then. No special plans for valentine's day. Better put my thinking cap on...
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

No scrapping here, working late and it's freezing here (suppose to feel like -20 overnight ), Princess has a grooming appointment tomorrow morning and think we'll relax at home after that because it will still be cold.

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

no scrapping for me today BUT we do have a new front door put in...should've started it a bit earlier in the day but at least it is done.....will admit that while it is nice to have a door that shuts right and isn't a drafty beast...I will miss my old door...sniff sniff...was original to the house and had great character...now I just have a cookie cutter one...but I will be very thankful next winter  :)
spent plenty of time today also trying to get my stuff from my Sams Club yesterday ..put away.....was a big trip ...weeeeeeeeeeeeee

I did get a tiny bit of stuff from Hobby Lobby while I was there yesterday,....so hoping to put it away tomorrow....dh couldn't believe I didn't buy more....guess he hast looked in my scrappy room to see really how much I have,,...hehe

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

average_kim wrote:Sounds like a nice dinner, and glad you get to spend today together, even if your DH works tomorrow.  Mine was off most of the the day today, so we headed to town and did a couple errands after DS's basketball game. He let me pick a couple tshirts for valentine's day. I wasn't in the mood for any frou-frou stuff this year. Nothing against candy and flowers, just wanted a change this year, lol. We just had supper at a place that used to be good, but we're disappointed ... oh, well, back home and we can have ice cream or somethi

Dinner was delicious!  we don't do the fou fou stuff either. I'm not a fan of chocolate and I don't like flowers. Lol..yeah, I'm like super not girly. A quiet evening at home, getting a massage, spending time together, drinking wine, eating a home cooked meal.....makes me happy. :)

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

blfonty wrote:Hey Cherries! Looks like lots of things going on in everyone's lives with so little comments here today. I slept in this morning and then ended up scrapping a page this afternoon. Will upload it  tomorrow and plan to do laundry then. No special plans for valentine's day. Better put my thinking cap on

With dh working tomorrow,  I'll be scrapping while doing laundry too...

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

butterfly843 wrote:No scrapping here, working late and it's freezing here (suppose to feel like -20 overnight ), Princess has a grooming appointment tomorrow morning and think we'll relax at home after that because it will still be co

Sray warm!

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

CarrieG wrote:no scrapping for me today BUT we do have a new front door put in...should've started it a bit earlier in the day but at least it is done.....will admit that while it is nice to have a door that shuts right and isn't a drafty beast...I will miss my old door...sniff sniff...was original to the house and had great character...now I just have a cookie cutter one...but I will be very thankful next winter  :)
spent plenty of time today also trying to get my stuff from my Sams Club yesterday ..put away.....was a big trip ...weeeeeeeeeeeeee

I did get a tiny bit of stuff from Hobby Lobby while I was there yesterday,....so hoping to put it away tomorrow....dh couldn't believe I didn't buy more....guess he hast looked in my scrappy room to see really how much I have,,...h

Haha!  yeah, it's best for him not to go in there.

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee