Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

beachlover

Cherry Addict

what manufactureres
are out of business?  I found some SEI paper that I am using and I see a few (14) products of theirs here, but I don't know if they are making anything new?  and offhand, I cannot come up wit a name that I know is no longer in business...  anyone have some names to share?  TIAImage
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Re: what manufactureres
Two that come to mind are rusty Pickle and Glitz design. I just came across some both of those.
ImageImage 

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Cosmo Cricket is still doing some stuff but not scrapbook items.
ImageImage 

beachlover

Cherry Addict

thanks Janet...  I think that is a requirement of one of the challenges this month?  I am hoping to run across something as I am finding things for my reorg or other challenges but not looking to put too much effort in just that search; that is what holds me up too much!

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Here are a few more......

Scenic Route, Sweetwater, Autumn Leaves, Chatterbox, Daisy Bucket, Daisy D's, Junkitz, LilyBee, Sassafras Lass, Urban Lily.
Image Image ImageImage

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Deanna13 wrote:Here are a few more......

Scenic Route, Sweetwater, Autumn Leaves, Chatterbox, Daisy Bucket, Daisy D's, Junkitz, LilyBee, Sassafras Lass, Urban Lily.
Awesome!  I know I have a few Sassafras and Lilybee papers as well as  Cosmo Cricket!

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Flair Designs, 3 bugs in a rug, Cherry Arte, and Foofala are a few more.

& I don't know about Creative Imaginations. Are they still in business?
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

I had forgot about Sassafras Lass. I have tons of their stuff. It is a requirement for a challenge this month.but I can not remember which one.
ImageImage 

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Making memories is another one.
ImageImage 

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

scrapy1967 wrote:I had forgot about Sassafras Lass. I have tons of their stuff. It is a requirement for a challenge this month.but I can not remember which one.
I wish it was...I STILL have tons of old stuff to use!! That would make a GREAT monthly challenge!!! ImageImageImage
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

Flasher

Cherry Crush

I still have some Lil' Davis!

Ahhh, Scenic Route and Daisy D's . . . my first loves.  Image
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

I don't think it was a requirement to use an out of business manufacturer,  but it was a choice of the 10 things on the Supply List challenge.

And don't forget Creative Memories. That's how I got started scrapping! 
Kim

Image Image  

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Deanna13 wrote:Here are a few more......

Those were the ones I thought of too.  So sad. 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Sara Scraps

Cherry Bing

Little Yellow Bicycle...Image 

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

How did I miss ALL of these places going out of business? I love most of them! I have SO much of that stuff --- Lily Bee? Cosmo Cricket? Little Yellow Bicycle??? Really??? Image Well, I guess I have more things to pick from for the supply challenge but boohoo on not getting new stuff from them! Making Memories too???? Where have I been???
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Does anybody remember Scrap in a Snap (SIAS)? I was a consultant for them but was really in it just to get the discounts for myself. I am really so not a sales-type lol. They went out of business right away. I still have some of their stuff - it was mostly all glossy papers.
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Little Yellow Bicycle is another and cloud 9 designs 
Susan

Scrap Bug

Cherry Bomb

Chatterbox, Junkitz, Scenic Route all come to mind - they were my top favorites several years ago.
Melissa

Scrap Bug

Cherry Bomb

scrappinmom99 wrote:Does anybody remember Scrap in a Snap (SIAS)? I was a consultant for them but was really in it just to get the discounts for myself. I am really so not a sales-type lol. They went out of business right away. I still have some of their stuff - it was mostly all glossy papers.
I never purchased anything from them, but I do remember it.  I looked at it debating on becoming a consultant, but ultimately I couldn't - I just don't have the personality for home based businesses.
Melissa

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

SEI is still in business, but I think they do monthly kits now. I saw them at the Summer 2014 Creating Keepsakes Convention with Laurie (letumom)
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee