Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Christmas and Holiday Cards
1.Do you send out Christmas or Holiday Cards?

2. Do you make or buy them?

3. If you make them do you do them all the same?

4. How many do you send out?

Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Re: Christmas and Holiday Cards
1.  Yes I do send Christmas cards.
2.    I make them.  Haven't bought a Christmas card in maybe 12 or more years.
3.   Nope not all the same.  I will make maybe 5-6 very similar and then try something else. I used to make each and every one unique and different but that took way too long.  
4.   My list has been shrinking the last 4-5 years.  Down to about 3 dozen these days.

Linda L

Cherry Bomb

1. Yes I do send out Christmas Cards.

2. I buy Christmas cards with our picture on them for family members and make cards for friends.

3. I always make the same card.

4. I send out 40 or more, but never get that many back. Image  Many family members don't send them anymore.

Flasher

Cherry Crush

1.  Yes.
2.  Buy them.
3.  Even though I don't make them, I always buy the same design.
4.  42.
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Renee P.

Cherry Blossom

1. Yes, I send Christmas cards.

2. Make them.

3. No. I make a variety of designs...usually a few of each.  

4. Usually somewhere between 1 and 2 dozen. More if I have time to get involved in a card swap. 
Renee

Instagram: reneeleecrafts

mommyribs

Cherry Berry

Yes, I sent Christmas cards...some photo cards and some handmade cards.  The photo cards tend to be all the same but the handmade cards tend to be different in recent years. We usually send about 50 or so personal cards but then my husband sends out cards to his clients as well.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Have a "magical" day

stateless

Cherry Garcia

1. Yes, usually. But not for the last two years - too busy! We are doing them this year though.
2. Buy them. This year, for the first time we will do a photo card.
3. There are usually different ones because I use up the unused ones from previous years. I actually have list from each year of which cards I sent to which people so they don't get a duplicate!
4. Not sure, probably around 40.  We do need to trim the list as we only get about 10 or so in return. I think the Christmas card tradition is dying out. :(
- Valerie/stateless

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

1.Do you send out Christmas or Holiday Cards? Yes

2. Do you make or buy them? make them

3. If you make them do you do them all the same? Not really. I start off with about 5 different designs...and make about 5 each.

4. How many do you send out? About 25. Whoever sent me one last year gets one. Then, if I get a card, I sent that person a card too.

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

1.Do you send out Christmas or Holiday Cards? I sure do

2. Do you make or buy them?  I order some with a family photo for folks that haven't seen us in a while.  And then I make some too!

3. If you make them do you do them all the same? Oh, no.  I get too bored with mass production.

4. How many do you send out? Probably around 40.

ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

1.  Yes, I send out Christmas cards.
2. I used to make them but I find that I should make them when I have the urge and time in the summer, because by the time I should be making them, there is a whole lot going on!  So....I take a picture of my kids and get it made up as a card.
3. I used to.  I would buy a Stampin Up stamp, the ribbon, and all the extras, and make an assembly line
4.  I used to send out about 50.  Postage is close to a dollar now, so that list has gone down.  I make sure that my mom, siblings,  aunts and uncles, closest friends, and family gets them.  I also pick up a box of cards and everyone at work gets one.

Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

Yes we send them out each year, I do a mix of photo,store bought and homemade depending on the person. The ones I make I usually make them all a little different. We send out about 100 cards.

DanielleB

Cherry Picker

Shutterbug wrote:1.Do you send out Christmas or Holiday Cards? yes I send out Christmas cards and I put a pic of the family for my family and some of my friends.

2. Do you make or buy them?  I make them

3. If you make them do you do them all the same? well no I don't  do the same I have a few of cards that I do but put different kind of paper.

4. How many do you send out? well I send a lot. this year probably 19

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee