Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

SherrieLynne

Cherry Garcia

A WONDERFUL thing Happened At My Crop!!!
Last weekend I went to a 3 day crop. On Saturday we were waiting for the campfire to start and have kettle popcorn around the fire. One of the host came in and told us they were running a little behind getting things set up. Then told us there was a beautiful rainbow over the lake. All of us stopped scrapping and went outside to take pictures of this beautiful rainbow. It was not raining on us at all. It was so weird. This rainbow was just so beautiful. While I was taking pictures I had this weird feeling inside of me. It was a happy feeling. I don't know how to explain it. Later on that evening I was kidding around with my friend who wants to go really bad to the crop that is in December. While outside I had found a penny so I got this little plastic bucket and put it in there. I told her it was a start of saving for her to come in December. I then picked the bucket up and started walking around and asking for spare change for Debbie so she could come back in December. Everyone was getting a kick out of it. There were 83 of us at this crop. I came to a table and asked for spare change and one of the ladies looked up and asked if I could find a kidney for her husband that was in desperate need of one while I was asking for spare change. I right away stopped and said I will give him one of my kidney's. It was this weird happy feeling inside me the whole time. I told her I was serious and not joking. She started crying. We talked a minute and exchanged names and phone numbers. The rest of the weekend I was just so happy. We both know that I have to be a match. Monday night she called me and asked if I was still serious about giving her husband one of my kidney's. I told her I was. She then gave me the name of the hospital and information on who to contact. She then told me that as she was checking into the crop on Friday she had this weird feeling that she was going to find a kidney for her husband. She even told her friend that came with her. I just know somehow that rainbow on Saturday had something to do with me offering my kidney. So First thing Tuesday morning I was on the phone calling the hospital.  Today I got a package in the mail with what I need to do and an insurance card for me to use for the blood work. 
Can you PLEASE say a PRAYER that I will be a match. I can't even describe how I feel.

CNMommy

Cherry Picker

Re: A WONDERFUL thing Happened At My Crop!!!
OH Sherrie This is an amazing story!!! HUGE heartfelt prayers/thoughts/love going up and out! This gave me good goosebumps!!!!!
~Crystal

christinec68

Cherry Bomb

OMG! You are so amazing. I pray that you will be a match.

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

That is amazing! It sounds like a miracle already! Praying everything works out and that you can help save this man's life!
Kim

Image Image  

jrrah4903

Cherry Cola

Prayers! Earth angel Imaged
- Jillian

stateless

Cherry Garcia

Wow that is truly amazing!  Fingers crossed that you are a match!
- Valerie/stateless

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Sherrie, As I read your about your experience and the Gift you are wiling to give another my heart was touched.  I have a few friend that have gone through Kidney transplants.  Sending prayers to you and the family you are  so willing to help save a life. God bless you. Please keep up posted.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

I really do hope you are a match! That will be amazing!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

Wow that is amazing! You are amazing. Pray that you are a match.
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

That is such a wonderful thing you are doing. I had a cousin who waited years for a kidney after the first one she got from her sister failed. Prayers that you are a match!!!
ImageImage 

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

WOW! That's amazing, Sherrie! Will keep you in my prayers. Hugs! 
Image Image ImageImage

SherrieLynne

Cherry Garcia

Thank You for all the prayers. 

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Bless your generous heart and spirit!

Lynda

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

What a generous, giving person you are.  Hope all works out!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Wow - that would truly be amazing. Prayers going out!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

What a wonderful thing you are doing.
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

beachlover

Cherry Addict

WOW, you gave me chills!!  (((HUGS))) for all of you and praying everything works out!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

mommyribs

Cherry Berry

What a beautiful and selfless thing to do.  I will most certainly be praying that you are a match <3
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Have a "magical" day

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Wow - it sounds like God was working through you. It's a wonderful thing you are doing.
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

debamas

Wild Cherry

Sherrie, you are such a beautiful person. I'm saying prayers for you and this person in need.
Debbie

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee