Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Scrap a day, September 19th
Good morning cherries! Thank you for all the hugs yesterday. I'm feeling much better. Image

Anybody scrapping today? I will. Soon. Got bed sheets in the dryer and I'm about to get started on making some banana nut bread. I have a DT layout half done so that is what I want to finish first. Then from there..who knows!

How about you?
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Re: Scrap a day, September 19th
Glad you're feeling better today Brandy.

No scrapping for me today. Getting ready for Maddie and Aiden's birthday party with my family. Gotta run out for the cake and the balloons and going to be decorating in a bit, which I can't wait to do since Maddie picked a doggie theme! The decorations are awesome! Paw prints and doggies on everything! And such great colors!

It's been such a busy week. I hope to settle down tomorrow and get to scrap and spend some time doing nothing lol. 

ImageImage Image Image  

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

I am having another bomb of a month for scrapping, BUT, today the creative juices are flowing as I am painting a flying monkey for my Halloween party. So much of my time and energy are going in to that lately. I am hoping that after I paint some more, I will take a break from that and scrap some. The day will see, lol. Miss everyone here though. I promise to show you all the decorations I have been making.
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

debamas

Wild Cherry

Yummm, banana bread baking...can smell it now! Flying monkeys, I'm sure your party will be a blast from what I've seen in the past Susan and OH Barb!, right up your alley. How cute her birthday party will be!

Long time not much visiting here for me lately. My dh had surgery (recovering ok other than allergic reaction to meds) with itching and rash all over his body. I had cataract surgery this week and have until the end of next week off work. Vision still bit blurred but would be perfect time for me to get back into scrapping if I get enough mojo moving. But for today, I'm going to a family reunion of Bibi's family. Feel honored I was invited, all her kids in town and we will have a picnic with cousins, aunts/uncles, etc. Nice day out too for it. I'm charging up my phone ( only camera around now) so I can get some pics for them!

You all be good, have fun and I'll be looking for pics and LO's later!
Debbie

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

I'm running around town for a little bit. Got a late start, because we all slept in this morning!

Hope to scrap a little when I get hkme, between loads of laundry!
Kim

Image Image  

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

pawprints wrote:Glad you're feeling better today Brandy.

No scrapping for me today. Getting ready for Maddie and Aiden's birthday party with my family. Gotta run out for the cake and the balloons and going to be decorating in a bit, which I can't wait to do since Maddie picked a doggie theme! The decorations are awesome! Paw prints and doggies on everything! And such great colors!

It's been such a busy week. I hope to settle down tomorrow and get to scrap and spend some time doing nothing lol. 

Happy Birthday to Maddie and Aiden!! That party is gonna be PAWSitively PAWesome!ImageImage
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

average_kim wrote:I'm running around town for a little bit. Got a late start, because we all slept in this morning!

Hope to scrap a little when I get hkme, between loads of laundry!

Scrapping between laundry...I know how that goes!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Sorry you weren't feeling well yesterday Brandy but glad you are feeling better today.  Between packing for our vacation (we leave Monday morning), I was able to get the BF Sketch Challenge completed. 

Due to the weather forecast (windy and/or rain), I'm packing some scrappy supplies to take with me.  Image  And I'm taking my iPhone, iPad and a Laptop so I'll be able to work on some of the awesome challenges this month!!

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

debamas wrote:Yummm, banana bread baking...can smell it now! Flying monkeys, I'm sure your party will be a blast from what I've seen in the past Susan and OH Barb!, right up your alley. How cute her birthday party will be!

Long time not much visiting here for me lately. My dh had surgery (recovering ok other than allergic reaction to meds) with itching and rash all over his body. I had cataract surgery this week and have until the end of next week off work. Vision still bit blurred but would be perfect time for me to get back into scrapping if I get enough mojo moving. But for today, I'm going to a family reunion of Bibi's family. Feel honored I was invited, all her kids in town and we will have a picnic with cousins, aunts/uncles, etc. Nice day out too for it. I'm charging up my phone ( only camera around now) so I can get some pics for them!

You all be good, have fun and I'll be looking for pics and LO's later!

Debbie! No time long see! Have fun at the reunion. That was so very sweet of Bibi's family to invite you. That is so awesome.

Hope you AND your DH continue to recover.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

emmapaige wrote:Sorry you weren't feeling well yesterday Brandy but glad you are feeling better today.  Between packing for our vacation (we leave Monday morning), I was able to get the BF Sketch Challenge completed. 

Due to the weather forecast (windy and/or rain), I'm packing some scrappy supplies to take with me.  Image  And I'm taking my iPhone, iPad and a Laptop so I'll be able to work on some of the awesome challenges this month!!

I love those colors!

And if I don't "see" you, safe travels on your trip!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

oceanbreezes423 wrote:I am having another bomb of a month for scrapping, BUT, today the creative juices are flowing as I am painting a flying monkey for my Halloween party. So much of my time and energy are going in to that lately. I am hoping that after I paint some more, I will take a break from that and scrap some. The day will see, lol. Miss everyone here though. I promise to show you all the decorations I have been making.

Would love to see pics of the flying monkey once its done!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

shoorn

Cherry Cola

I had a lot of laundry and dish washing (from the RV) to do today but I did finish 2 pages. Tomorrow will be another story.

We are taking the RV to Disney World a week from Monday and it hasn't been out in a long time. DH hasn't been keeping up with it while it has been stored. There was a damp smell - had to get some DampRid and all the utensils, dishes, bowls, pots, pans, glasses has to be washed and the towels and any clothes left in there need a washing too. We were over yesterday working on it and brought stuff home to wash. We will go back tomorrow and do some more. We couldn't get the slides out so had the people service it - there wasn't anything wrong they had just been closed by the handle - Camping World did that and we didn't realize it. So that was good news.  
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

shoorn wrote:I had a lot of laundry and dish washing (from the RV) to do today but I did finish 2 pages. Tomorrow will be another story.

We are taking the RV to Disney World a week from Monday and it hasn't been out in a long time. DH hasn't been keeping up with it while it has been stored. There was a damp smell - had to get some DampRid and all the utensils, dishes, bowls, pots, pans, glasses has to be washed and the towels and any clothes left in there need a washing too. We were over yesterday working on it and brought stuff home to wash. We will go back tomorrow and do some more. We couldn't get the slides out so had the people service it - there wasn't anything wrong they had just been closed by the handle - Camping World did that and we didn't realize it. So that was good news.  

Wow, that is good news. Hope everything else goes okay!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

So I did this fun layout for the Pinterest Challenge

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

blbabe1234 wrote:
pawprints wrote:Glad you're feeling better today Brandy.

Happy Birthday to Maddie and Aiden!! That party is gonna be PAWSitively PAWesome!ImageImage
LOL Brandy I LOVE that!!

ImageImage Image Image  

Niki

Cherry Cola

Hi just finished this LO this afternoon and I totally love it!!

Nicole
Image Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Niki wrote:Hi just finished this LO this afternoon and I totally love it!!

Cute! Love the border
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee