Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

sherry

Cherry Bing

Mini Albums
I want to do a mini album for my great niece's 1st birthday.  I have never done one.  I don't mean a smallish regular album- with leather or vinyl covers etc.  I mean one of those that look like they are just made of cardboard and are ring bound.  I don't want to construct the actual album- just want to decorate it and do pictures in it and some pockets etc-- are the little albums available somewhere for purchase?  Seems like most people actually make their own- I don't have the time, at this point, I'll be lucky to get the decorating done.  And I don't want anything with the acetate pockets you pop a picture into.  Thanks for any help.

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

Re: Mini Albums
I would search "mini albums" here in the store. There are several printed, shaped chipboard ones. Then if you click on one, there may be coordinating product available below it....
Kim

Image Image  

57Diana

Cherry Bomb

There are lots of examples of mini books on Pinterest.  There are many tutorials as well.  Look forward to see what you choose:)
An expert at anything was once a beginner!

christinec68

Cherry Bomb

Look on Etsy for blank chipboard albums...I am sure there will tons of options available there. 

stateless

Cherry Garcia

There doesn't seem to be the variety of chipboard ones these days as there used to be. ACOT has this one which is canvas covered chipboard - might work?
- Valerie/stateless

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee