Take an EXTRA 10% off everything with code EXTRA10

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

Scrap-a-Day April 18
I didn't see a scrap-a-day for today, so I guess I'll start it.  It's been sooooo long since I scrapbooked, other than birthday cards. I have so much to catch up on and now that it's warmer in my scrap area, I can start doing that.  I started with 5 pages from last Sunday's Texas Rangers game.  My daughter Rachel recently went to New York to see Cabaret (you'll remember, she performed that show in Plano, TX just before Christmas);  then Bob surprised her with tickets to England for her birthday. They stayed in Oakley Court, the castle made famous in Rocky Horror. She asked me to scrapbook those trips and they'll be going to Washington D.C. in a couple weeks, so she'll have that trip too. Wow, I will be so busy. My sisters are both in New York this week; I may or may not scrapbook their trip.  I still have pictures and papers and embellies to scrapbook our 2013 trip to New England so I'll have to do some of that too.

Hope everyone has had a wonderful Saturday. Time to take a break and go read for a while.
Image Charlene

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

Re: Scrap-a-Day April 18
Hi, Charlene!  Sounds like you have plenty to scrap!  I've been in my scrappy spot (part of my laundry room, lol) for a couple hours cleaning and organizing some supplies.  Then picking papers and pictures to go with some challenges.  I'm letting time get away from me, and will have to finish up supper soon.  I have some short ribs in the crock pot, and I need to make some mashed potatoes and green beans to go with them!
Kim

Image Image  

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

Dinner sounds really good, Kim! I'll be making Salsa Pork Chops, one of our quick and easy favorites. Glad you're getting some organizing done. I need to do that too!
Image Charlene

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I finished up this one I started a week ago. 

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

We are having left over pizza for dinner tonight!  LOL!!! 

And I'm trying my best to get my scrap room organized before NSD!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

Great layout, Emma!  Pizza sounds yummy!
Image Charlene

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

Image Image Image Image Image
Image Charlene

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Really nice baseball pages Charlene! And Chris your layout is so cute and colorful!

I have had a busy day. It was finally a real Spring day here, so I was outside planting some flowers. It was so beautiful out I took Twinkie for a walk, then came in, opened the window by my scrap table, and have been scrapping! Not quite done with the layout yet but it is getting close. Right now I am about to heat up some leftovers for supper and watch some tv with dh, and maybe I'll get back in here to scrap later tonight. None of the NY ballgames were on this afternoon, so they'll be on tonight along with the Rangers being in the NHL playoffs. So there will be a lot of channel changing tonight lol.

ImageImage Image Image  

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Hey there cherries! Been busy tiday. Storms last night and this morning. Then headed into town to get me a new computer. Trip to kohl's to buy towels and pillows for guest bedroom and bathroom. Sam's Club to stock up. Once back home, a few small errands. Home by 8. Put up stuff, ate leftover pizza, opened up a bottle of wine and cheese is getting my computer set up. So no scrapping for me.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

No scrapping for me. I did finally get my new scrappy room set up. It took me all week but it was worth it. I am so happy with the change. I will be scrapping today!!
ImageImage 

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

Congrats on your new room!
Image Charlene

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee