Anyone with a raccoon diecut?

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 323

Anyone with a raccoon diecut?

Post by Flasher »

Do any of you Cherries with Cricuts or Silhouettes (or any other cutting system) have a raccoon diecut that they could cut for me?  What I need specifically is only the tail, so I can just cut the tail off of the diecut.   I'm hoping to get a tail at least 1 inch in length, but 2 inches would be better.    I need 20 raccoons/tails on white cardstock.  I'm willing to pay for supplies and shipping and extra, extra for your time. 

Can anyone help me?  If not, can anyone point me in the direction of a paper or sticker that prominently features a raccoon tail?

Thank you in advance.  Image
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

DN in MN
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 446

Re: Anyone with a raccoon diecut?

Post by DN in MN »

I don't have anything like that but I did a search on "how to make a paper raccoon tail" and found some ideas that may work if you don't find a die cut :)
Hope this helps and good luck!  Here are a few I found:

ImageImageImage  I just love this last guy and want to make him, just because!
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

average_kim
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 846

Post by average_kim »

I have two cartridges I can think of right now that have racoons, but I'll check to see how good the tail is.... and if I could cut only the tails. I was thinking on the last pic Deanna shared, it looks like the tail could be cut in a simple leaf shape out of gray, then use deco scissors to cut the stripes?
Last edited by average_kim on Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kim

Image Image  
ajkulig
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 47

Post by ajkulig »

Create a Critter has a racoon on it. What do you think of this one?
Find my books here. See the mom (crafting, cooking, organizing, and homeschooling) side of me here. {Under construction}
Shutterbug
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 593

Post by Shutterbug »

Sorry, I just checked my Animal Kingdom Cartridge and Did not see one on there. Sorry. Ohh,  But I am loving the above animal Cartridge.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.
Craftyshannon
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 444

Post by Craftyshannon »

I have a silhouette so I can cut any clip art design if you find one that's what you're looking for. Do you want it to be two layers for the different colors?
I find this one at miss Kate's cuttables, it's only 50¢. http://www.misskatecuttables.com/upload ... ccoon3.png

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”