Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

wimom

Cherry Bomb

Finally have my scrap room set up!
After months of prepping my old house for sale, packing, and moving, cleaning, unpacking, and cleaning and unpacking some more, I finally have my scrap room ready to go. I actually made a couple of cards and uploaded them to the gallery.  Very happy to be back on ACOT and back to creating!  I still have stuff to do with the new house and my scrap room, but it feels good to have more free time for scrappy stuff.  Next up -- a birthday card!

One thing that really hit me when I made my first card in months was that I have so much scrappy goodness that I want to play with!  I got out a Cricut cartridge -- Art Philosophy -- just to cut some circles and arrows but ended up paging through the entire image booklet.  There were so many cute things I want to cut and create with ... and that's just one cartridge!  I am just feeling so lucky to have this scrap room, all my scrappy goodies, (some) time to create, and this wonderful ACOT site where I can share and find inspiration.

Wishing all Cherries a wonderful day!
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Finally have my scrap room set up!
Welcome back Rhonda! I know EXACTLY how you feel!! DH and I just bought our new home at the end of January, so my scrappy things had been in boxes since early January! We moved the first weekend of February. The settling, work, unpacking, organizing, just takes so much time. I scrapped for the first time 2 weeks ago and it felt AMAZING!

ENJOY!Image
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

So glad to see you back! How great that you have a fresh new scrappy room, all ready to go!! I can imagine how much you have been itching to create!! Have fun!

ImageImage Image Image  

DanielleB

Cherry Picker

welcome back

I can't to have my own scrapbook room we just wait to buy land and then build are house and my husband going to build me a little house for my scrapbook stuff.

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Hello Rhonda! So glad you didn't forget us here at ACOT!! I hope you post pics of your scrap room! I just did some reorganizing last month. My DH made me some cubes for one wall.  Welcome back!
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Welcome back.  Have fun will your new scrap room and enjoy our time and PLay!
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

Hi, and welcome back! Hope you get lots of scrapping done in your new room! Please share photos so that those of us without whole rooms can be jealous (kidding), and those who have rooms may get organizing ideas!!
Kim

Image Image  

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Welcome back. I too just got set back up. We just bought a house 7 months ago. It was so hard to pack away all the scrappy yummies.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

need2scrap

Cherry Bing

Welcome back Rhonda!  Glad you have a new space, please share some pics of it!
*** Christi ***
Love to scrap - Need to scrap - Not enough time to scrap!!!

wimom

Cherry Bomb

Thanks for all the welcoming words!  I logged on today and found 17 notifications -- replies to this post and comments on the cards I uploaded to the gallery yesterday. Cherries are the best!
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin

debamas

Wild Cherry

A place to leave your machines out and ready to use, a place to store what you need, to have the space and table to do it on....oh yeah...so glad it's coming true for you. Scrap on!
Debbie

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

Welcome back :)  It is the best feeling to get back to what you love!
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

ajkulig

Cherry Bing

Take pictures! Getting mine set up since the move has been a chore! I am committing io finishing it by summer though, this is good motivation for me.
Find my books here. See the mom (crafting, cooking, organizing, and homeschooling) side of me here. {Under construction}

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hope you enjoy your new room!
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee