Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Scrap-A-Day, January 18th
Good morning cherries!

Anybody scrapping today? Me - not sure. Depends on how the packing goes this morning/afternoon. Energy is low as I slept like you know what last night, on top of a slight sinus headache/pain/pressure. Hoping coffee and breakfast can knock that booger out along with meds.

I did however, get to finish my layout I started Friday night for NAS. Really loved how it turned out and when ya guys see it on Feb 2nd, I'm sure you'll love it too! Image

So who's scrapping today?
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap-A-Day, January 18th
Good morning Brandy! I would like to scrap, but my energy seems to be zapped right now as well. I thought I slept ok, but maybe not??? It was pouring when I got up, but the sun is trying to poke out right now. Maybe if it makes it, my energy will return as well, lol. I can hope. Hope your packing goes well so you can play, and I look forward to seeing your sketch!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Looks like I can scrap today after all.  I was supposed to go to a friend's house for a knit group but we had an ice storm this morning and roads and bridges were closed everywhere.  The temperatures have risen but it is pouring rain and now there will likely be flooded roads so she cancelled. 

Now I am working on a layout I started yesterday.  YIPPEE!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

It's DONE Image DH finished my scrappy room last night and I am in it today Image

DH doing the measuring and planning of my work station. This will house my computer and printer and who knows what else.

DH installing the finished work surface.

And the finished project. Now to decorate the walls with LOs that I have framed and maybe some plants. Oh the ideas are endless.

Tucker even likes it in here too. I have to get him a doggie bed for in here as well. Maybe next weekend Image Sorry for the blurriness, he is eating his treat and I took this with my phone. Now off to do some scrapping. I hope to be back soon Image

Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

Berta R.

Cherry Bing

I'm so envious Mildred!  That's an awesome space.  So glad Tucker likes it...LOL! Image

I hope your headache goes away Brandy,  It can't be fun packing when you feel like that.  Can't wait to see your project in Feb.

Here's hoping for sun Susan to lift your spirits! 

I get to scrap today too, Chris.  My whole afternoon is free.  The girls don't have school tomorrow so they plan to be with friends.  So I plan to scrap here in the livingroom where it's warm and quiet.  I finished 2 pages last night.  Here is one of them...
My grandkids love to take selfies.  Image

***Berta***

MisasMom

Cherry Blossom

Brandy, hope you feel better soon.

Mildred, your new room is great! Good to see Tucker approves ;)

I was was able to do a couple of cards and pages yesterday, hoping to get more done today. I am still working from leftover page kits from last November that I didn't get done at my retreat weekend.
Pat

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Here's my first LO for 2015 and the first one to be created out of my new scrappy room. Boy does it feel great to be scrapping again. A little slow, but that's OK with me.

Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Hey Cherries! I am scrapping today! I got everything done on my list yesterday and then I started on picking pics for what I want to scrap next. I happen to have my last order with the Simple Stories winter line on my table, ready to be put away, but I love it so much that I decided that I would use it to scrap pics of Twinkie in her first snow last year. So I picked my pics and printed out drafts of them and have the papers picked and ready and that is what I am working on! I haven't played with paper in a while!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

blbabe1234 wrote:Good morning cherries!

Anybody scrapping today? Me - not sure. Depends on how the packing goes this morning/afternoon. Energy is low as I slept like you know what last night, on top of a slight sinus headache/pain/pressure. Hoping coffee and breakfast can knock that booger out along with meds.

I did however, get to finish my layout I started Friday night for NAS. Really loved how it turned out and when ya guys see it on Feb 2nd, I'm sure you'll love it too! Image

So who's scrapping today?
I hope you are feeling better Brandy.

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

mgehrke wrote:It's DONE Image DH finished my scrappy room last night and I am in it today Image

DH doing the measuring and planning of my work station. This will house my computer and printer and who knows what else.

DH installing the finished work surface.

And the finished project. Now to decorate the walls with LOs that I have framed and maybe some plants. Oh the ideas are endless.

Tucker even likes it in here too. I have to get him a doggie bed for in here as well. Maybe next weekend Image Sorry for the blurriness, he is eating his treat and I took this with my phone. Now off to do some scrapping. I hope to be back soon Image

Yay Mildred!! Your dh did an awesome job! And little Tucker is so sweet!

ImageImage Image Image  

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Wow Mildred, I love your work station.  You are very lucky to have a handy hubby.

Here is my layout for the day.  I hope to start another one but doubt I will get it done today.

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

I did a little scrapping already today!

This is for the Scraplift with a Twist challenge:

I finished this one on Friday, but haven't had time to upload it until today:

It's for the Use your Stash--I cut strips of scrap paper and glued onto white cs, then used my Cricut and the George and Basic Shapes cartridge to cut hearts.  Love how it turned out with the misting and clip art pic of Olaf!
Kim

Image Image  

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Mildred, that work station is amazing!!! I think your DH needs to come down and build another, lol.!!! So glad you are scrapping again! Here is one I just finished for the 3 in a row.

ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

I got 4 pages done today! The most I've done in one sitting in quite a while!  Daughter Rachel performed in Cabaret this month at a community theatre and we went with some friends to see it. Between my pics (the few that came out good) and son-in-law's pics I got 3 pages done for the show. The other layout is from our 2013 trip to DC/New England.
Image  Image Image Image
Image Charlene

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Awesome layouts everyone!! I just finished a two pager but I'll take the pics tomorrow and post it. I had so much fun playing with paper! Think I'll start another!

ImageImage Image Image  

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

oceanbreezes423 wrote:Good morning Brandy! I would like to scrap, but my energy seems to be zapped right now as well. I thought I slept ok, but maybe not??? It was pouring when I got up, but the sun is trying to poke out right now. Maybe if it makes it, my energy will return as well, lol. I can hope. Hope your packing goes well so you can play, and I look forward to seeing your sketch!

Hope you are feeling better now Susan.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

pawprints wrote:Awesome layouts everyone!! I just finished a two pager but I'll take the pics tomorrow and post it. I had so much fun playing with paper! Think I'll start another!

WTG Barb!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

scrapscot wrote:I got 4 pages done today! The most I've done in one sitting in quite a while!  Daughter Rachel performed in Cabaret this month at a community theatre and we went with some friends to see it. Between my pics (the few that came out good) and son-in-law's pics I got 3 pages done for the show. The other layout is from our 2013 trip to DC/New England.
Image  Image Image Image

Great layouts Charlene!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

oceanbreezes423 wrote:Mildred, that work station is amazing!!! I think your DH needs to come down and build another, lol.!!! So glad you are scrapping again! Here is one I just finished for the 3 in a row.

Beautiful! those papers are gorgoeus!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

average_kim wrote:I did a little scrapping already today!

This is for the Scraplift with a Twist challenge:

I finished this one on Friday, but haven't had time to upload it until today:

It's for the Use your Stash--I cut strips of scrap paper and glued onto white cs, then used my Cricut and the George and Basic Shapes cartridge to cut hearts.  Love how it turned out with the misting and clip art pic of Olaf!

Wow! Fantastic layouts Kim! I really love what you did with the hearts.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee