Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Scrap-A-Day, December 1st
Good afternoon cherries! Sorry I've been MIA today. Had to deal with some family drama and some comments that my father had said. So I spent about an hour talking to him and trying to explain things. Way too much to write our or anything. But I think everything is good. As long as this house becomes a reality, I won't have to hur anybody. Sigh....

Then we got an update on my grandfather. They are running more tests. They performed a cat scan to rule out vertigo and ear infection and nothing is wrong with his heart or lungs, which is great news! They are just trying to get his potassium levels up, but slowly, as they don't want to give him TOO much because his system will go into shock. But they are doing the best they can. Keep the good thoughts and prayers coming! My family appreciates them!

So..is anybody scrapping today? Me - maybe. Not sure. I am working on getting December Master List updated. Thank you to all who posted on the Master List their links. Very helpful.

And because its Monday, I've got a new Nuts About Sketches sketch to show you all. Its another 2 pager!

Great sketch if you have tons of pictures of the subject or event. I loved this one because I ended up swapping out some of the pics for the Simple Stories SN@P cards!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap-A-Day, December 1st
Hi Brandy! I am praying you get your house!! It was like Christmas here today. My computer came, 275 photos from shutterfly ,my ACOT order and a bag of flair from a flair for buttons. No scrapping today cause I want to play with my new computer. So far I love it.
ImageImage 

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Great two pager Brandy!!
ImageImage 

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

scrapy1967 wrote:Hi Brandy! I am praying you get your house!! It was like Christmas here today. My computer came, 275 photos from shutterfly ,my ACOT order and a bag of flair from a flair for buttons. No scrapping today cause I want to play with my new computer. So far I love it.

Awesome! What kind of computer did you get?
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

Great two-pager, Brandy!  Love the sketch, and you picked some great photos to showcase with it.  Love the products, and the yellow striped washi looks good!  It's some of my favorite.  I just placed an order for the washi bundle and had to add some brown striped washi to replace when my DD#2 and her friend used up all of mine, lol.  They were here playing with the little doll house today, and I had to be "mean" and tell them they couldn't get into my tape. Image

Hope your grandfather continues to improve and that the tests go well . . .

I'm about to go to my scrappy spot and work on my example for the Dec. Pinterest challenge.  It's going to be a cutesy banner for a friend of mine.  And I cut out all the pieces for my banner which is going to say "Peace", but will be a little on the fancy side.  I don't know if I'm explaining that well, but maybe you know what I mean? lol.  Maybe it's more of a traditional take . . . it will have holly on each end and the word on pennants in the middle . . . 
Kim

Image Image  

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

average_kim wrote:Great two-pager, Brandy!  Love the sketch, and you picked some great photos to showcase with it.  Love the products, and the yellow striped washi looks good!  It's some of my favorite.  I just placed an order for the washi bundle and had to add some brown striped washi to replace when my DD#2 and her friend used up all of mine, lol.  They were here playing with the little doll house today, and I had to be "mean" and tell them they couldn't get into my tape. Image

I'm about to go to my scrappy spot and work on my example for the Dec. Pinterest challenge.  It's going to be a cutesy banner for a friend of mine.  And I cut out all the pieces for my banner which is going to say "Peace", but will be a little on the fancy side.  I don't know if I'm explaining that well, but maybe you know what I mean? lol.  Maybe it's more of a traditional take . . . it will have holly on each end and the word on pennants in the middle . . . 

Thanks Kim!

I think I know what you're talking about. LOL. Your letters are fancy, but its on cute paper but adding holly at the end makes it traditional? Which cartridge are you using for the letters? Do you have the Storybook cart? I have that one and those letters are SUPER FANCY!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

shastess

Cherry Tart

Adorable layout Brandy! My husband started his first day as a police detective today!!! I was supposed to have my first day off in 11 weeks but my favorite secretary called at 10 and needed someone so I went in and subbed!
*Mommy to Kaden, Blake and Ava*

I blog about Life @ 
http://kraftymama.blogspot.com/

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

shastess wrote:Adorable layout Brandy! My husband started his first day as a police detective today!!! I was supposed to have my first day off in 11 weeks but my favorite secretary called at 10 and needed someone so I went in and subbed!

Congrats to your hubby!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

blbabe1234 wrote:
average_kim wrote:Great two-pager, Brandy!  Love the sketch, and you picked some great photos to showcase with it.  Love the products, and the yellow striped washi looks good!  It's some of my favorite.  I just placed an order for the washi bundle and had to add some brown striped washi to replace when my DD#2 and her friend used up all of mine, lol.  They were here playing with the little doll house today, and I had to be "mean" and tell them they couldn't get into my tape. Image

Thanks Kim!

I think I know what you're talking about. LOL. Your letters are fancy, but its on cute paper but adding holly at the end makes it traditional? Which cartridge are you using for the letters? Do you have the Storybook cart? I have that one and those letters are SUPER FANCY!

I was talking about two different banners! Haha. A cutesy one for my friend and a more traditional one for me. I wish I knew how to copy/paste on my phone to show you a preview! I can get it in the gallery, but it's getting late; you'll probably see it tomorrow.
Kim

Image Image  

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

Here's what I've got so far on my banners . . .

I used several Cricut cartridges: Birthday Bash for the letters on this one, Elegant Edges for the background shapes, and Create a Critter 2 for the bear.

On this one, I used Straight from the Nest for the pennant and Winter Woodland for the scalloped hexagon and the letters.

I have everything on the bear one, but need to decide how to attach them together--don't know if I should punch holes and tie them together or if I should glue them flat to a ribbon.  Then, I have all the pieces cut for the peace/pennant one--just need to ink the edges and glue it all together.  I think I will run ribbon through the holes in it, just might need to make those holes bigger . . .
Kim

Image Image  

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

really love those die cuts
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

DanielleB

Cherry Picker

here a thanksgiving layout