Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Scrap Bug

Cherry Bomb

Where to go to get digital pages printed
I posted in digital talk, but I'll post here in hopes someone sees it quicker and can give opinions.  

I have done several recipe layouts digitally, and I need to get them printed.  They're in an 8.5x11 format.  Does anyone have recommendations on the best/cheapest place to get them printed?  I want to just do individual loose one sided pages - nothing special or fancy, as they're just going in my recipe album.  
Melissa

jnet

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Where to go to get digital pages printed
What about Costco?  They are fairly inexpensive.
Jeannette

Scrap Bug

Cherry Bomb

Thanks, but we don't have a Costco, and I checked Sams and I don't see anything in that size.
Melissa

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Your best bet is one of the online services....shuttefly, winkflash, snapfish, etc.  They all have available larger size digital printing.
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

gonecamping

Cherry Garcia

Do you have walmart in your area? They print pictures that size.
***Tanya***

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I've gotten many of my pages printed from scrapbooksplease.com. They often have .99cent sales so I'd get a bunch printed at a time when they went to that price. :) You can also get books printed. That's what I do now, I get 8x8 books done of my pages and usually order those through artscow.com when they have sales on. :)

Scrap Bug

Cherry Bomb

sarahwhithers wrote:I've gotten many of my pages printed from scrapbooksplease.com. They often have .99cent sales so I'd get a bunch printed at a time when they went to that price. :) You can also get books printed. That's what I do now, I get 8x8 books done of my pages and usually order those through artscow.com when they have sales on. :)
Thanks.  I'll check them out.  Loose pages is what I want, and several sites don't offer them in that size unless they're in a book form, but I need them so I can just move them around in my recipe album.  
Melissa

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

What about Kinko's in your area?  I've used Fedex to print the 8.5 X 11 on scrapbook paper.

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee