Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

What Christmas/Holiday lines are your favs lately?
What Christmas/Holiday lines are your FAVS lately???

I'm going to be needing more Christmas papers and nothing is really catching my eye. Help! Image

I do have some vintage style prints, but I'm looking for more fun/happy type prints for my grandkids' layouts.
Image Image ImageImage

MacSarah

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: What Christmas/Holiday lines are your favs lately?
I like the Be Merry from American Crafts.  I think it is pretty versatile.  I also really like Altitude from Bo Bunny, although it is more winter and less Christmas.  I am in no such position, as I have more Christmas paper, embellishments and other stuff than I have layouts done about Christmas.
~Sarah~

Flasher

Cherry Crush

I almost never scrap holidays . . . I think over the years there have been three layouts related to Christmas.  That being said, I'm really drawn to WRMK Silver and Gold line.  I see a lot of variety in there that could really work for holiday/seasonal events!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

I have several sheets of the silver and gold line in my basket, but I didn't fall in LOVE with any Christmas collections this year.  I might go ahead and get BoBunny's Candy Cane Lane--I like the whimsical animals . . . .
Kim

Image Image  

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

I really like "Oh Deer"by Fancy Pants & I like North Pole by KaiserCraft (mostly because my in-laws living room is light blue and that's where we spend Christmas eve).
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

I don't really buy Christmas paper since I have so much from years past. I do like the new BoBunny winter collection Altitude. I'm hoping next year I will replenish my Christmas stash. 

GlitterNGlue

Cherry Blossom

I adore Candy Cane Lane!!!

http://www.acherryontop.com/shop/compan ... _cane_lane

Has OA finally gone under? They usually squeezed out an adorable Christmas line each year on Dec. 24th, but you at least saw it on their web site for months to torture you. I'm still waiting for Treasure Map!!!

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

I got some Simple Stories Cozy Christmas, but haven't made a lo with it yet, just used some of the bits and pieces on some blocks for home décor.  I LOVE Carta Bella's Warm & Cozy!! More winter than Christmas, but I LOVE the deep, rich colors. The paper is a nice heavy weight.  I used it in my sample for my December sketch challenge, so I won't be posting it until then, but I LOVE how it turned out!  The rich colors in the patterned papers look great against a wood grain background.
Stacy

ImageImageImage

Cherry Tart

I usually don't buy much Christmas paper... I go winter, in general.  This year I did pick up All That Glitters from Webster's Pages.   Such a unique Christmas line.

Indy Scrapper

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Christmas is my favorite holiday to scrap and I always buy more than I will ever use.  I don't scrap winter much, but this year I will find some winter to scrap because I am so taken by the Bo Bunny Altitude collection this year.
Janie
Live long, laugh often, hug someone.

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee