Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

what Paper maufacturer are you over?
Is there a paper manufacturer that you used to love, but no longer do?
I used to buy every Basic Grey line as soon as it came out, the entire line! If I couldn't get it in a pack I'd buy it all in single sheets at LSS. I was so in love with their paper and patterns and embellies.
I haven't bought any for a while and when I look at their new lines they're ok, but not something I have to have and there's always another company that I want more.
They really haven't changed their style. I think I just have so much, I'm ready for something else.
How about you?
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

Re: what Paper maufacturer are you over?
Never really dug BG so that is not really an issue for me but wow their lines are definitely out there and very colorful lately...pretty just not my style! I would have to say mine is MME. Just not feeling their new lines at all some seem to be just a tweak of an older one.
SUS ImageImageImage

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

To be fair..I just went and looked at this line that I had not seen before and I like it. MME calling me out as a liar!!! ImageImage

http://www.acherryontop.com/shop/compan ... ne/jubilee
SUS ImageImageImage

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Yeah, I am hoarding my old Basic Grey.  I feel like they have changed to a much brighter, cutesier style than in the past and that is not me. I like the muted colors and intricate patterns. :)
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

I hate to say it but Graphic 45. I used to love their unique lines but I just have no use for their paper anymore. 

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  I cant think of one off the top of my head...............maybe KiMemories...their spring release was OK............I noticed that ACOT didn't even carry it

Kelly O

Cherry Tart

I was over BG for awhile, but I am loving the Christmas release, Evergreen. Must have that for my DD.

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

suslvgeo wrote:Never really dug BG so that is not really an issue for me but wow their lines are definitely out there and very colorful lately...pretty just not my style! I would have to say mine is MME. Just not feeling their new lines at all some seem to be just a tweak of an older one.
I totally agree and American Crafts - seems like a lot of the manufacturers are producing such similar styles that you can no longer tell the difference.
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

I'm on the other end of the spectrum as I'm more into the cutesy and bright colors and graphic look. I used to love Bo Bunny and have a whole drawer dedicated to just Bo Bunny papers (I hoarded their Popsicle line), but then they got too much into vintage for me and lost their more colorful, cutesy look. I guess it's a good thing because I have no more room in their drawer anyway lol.

ImageImage Image Image  

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Croppinmama wrote:I hate to say it but Graphic 45. I used to love their unique lines but I just have no use for their paper anymore. 

Yes I agree with this.  Seems too busy and contrived now.  Lost the classic look

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

For me it is  Bo Bunny but I must admit their new souvenir collection is now in my stash and I may buy more of it. I am a sucker for a good travel line!
ImageImage 

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

I have to agree with some of you about Basic Grey. I used to LOVE their stuff and bought many of their entire collections years ago. Always hoarded what I did buy! LOL Then, they started changing and I would sometimes buy 2-3 sheets, but now it's really pick and choose whether I get any.
Image Image ImageImage

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

CarrieG wrote:hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  I cant think of one off the top of my head...............maybe KiMemories...their spring release was OK............I noticed that ACOT didn't even carry it
Really?? I didn't even know KI Memories was still around!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I would say Basic Grey also. I bought every collection as soon as it came out but haven't bought anything in years!!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Well, not so much that I am over them, but I have some stuff from Graphic 45 lines and I just can't figure out how to use them. I have quite a bit from the Wizard of Oz xollection My daughter was Dorothy and I dressed as the Wicked Witch for Halloween a few years ago. I know my pages are not going to look like the fussy-cut gorgeousness of the design team so I can't get started. I don't know if I'd buy any other lines at this point.
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

Indy Scrapper

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Jill I am the same way with GB.  I have so much of the older lines, but have not purchased BG in years.  
Janie
Live long, laugh often, hug someone.

kate W.

Sweet Cherry Pie

suslvgeo wrote:To be fair..I just went and looked at this line that I had not seen before and I like it. MME calling me out as a liar!!! ImageImage

http://www.acherryontop.com/shop/compan ... ne/jubilee

I have that whole line in my basket that is in limbo right now. It's beautiful!

2014 Totals 51 layouts
8 cards

kate W.

Sweet Cherry Pie

For me it would be K&Co. For years that's basically all I bought bc it's all I knew existed. Then I discovered online stores and my K&Co has gone into a basket that I don't touch.
2014 Totals 51 layouts
8 cards

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Basic Grey . They had their day, but I'm not crazy about where they are now (for me).
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

emmapaige wrote:
CarrieG wrote:hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  I cant think of one off the top of my head...............maybe KiMemories...their spring release was OK............I noticed that ACOT didn't even carry it
Really?? I didn't even know KI Memories was still around!

yupppppppppppp...best part of the line they put out called 'Playlist'  was the embellies............:)  I have some layouts done with the line in my gallery
http://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/use ... -challenge
http://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/use ... th-a-twist
http://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/use ... ever-yours

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee