Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

kate W.

Sweet Cherry Pie

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
I think I may cry Image  I've been trying for several hours to place an order. Of course it took me over a week to get exactly what I wanted in my basket. Well, every time I clicked "apply points to order" it kept giving me an error message " Ajax Error". I am also getting this error message every time I click on a cherry. I've already messaged ACOT in the website problems forum. I just now went back to my basket thinking perhaps the website was just overloaded. MY Basket has DISAPPEARED !!!  ALL OF IT!!  A whole week of work gone and I removed everything I placed in my basket out of my wish list so there's no way to even go back into my wish list and put it all back in my basket. Oh, I'm so frustrated and upset right now. To top it all off, we've had roofers here for two days straight replacing our whole roof after the big storm in May ruined it. It looks like a war zone outside and sounds like one inside. They disconnected the satellite so I cannot even watch TV for noise muffling and distraction. So, just a warning for others. I have NEVER lost my basket before & am not sure if it's even recoverable.   Anyone else wanting to throw their computer out the window like I'm about to do??
2014 Totals 51 layouts
8 cards

Sara Scraps

Cherry Bing

Re: NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Oh.no!!! That's awful! Hope your get it straightened out and you can place your order...maybe it will reappear just like it disappeared....Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Oh no!!!  That's horrible! Hope things show up and SOON. Have you tried logging out of ACOT, and logging back in? (Sorry if I sound like tech support....I'm a software programmer)
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

So sorry!  Hope you get it straightened out!
Kim

Image Image  

kate W.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Yep, logging out and logging back in was the first thing I tried, Brandy. No luck. I use a tablet so I never even close my ACOT tab and I've never had one problem. Figures on the day that I went to place a humongous order it flakes out on me. I would go and try to figure out what all I had in my basket but it was stuff from way too many manufacturers and lines to even begin to remember it all. Image  I would say it was divine intervention that made my basket vanish so that I would not spend more money on scrappy supplies but I'm positive it was certainly my destiny to own all those pretty things! Image 

Sara, normally I believe in miracles but when it has to do with all things computerized my faith falters.
2014 Totals 51 layouts
8 cards

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

awwwwwwwwwwww that stinks!  my basket disappeared once...but I mean literally the "my basket" link..haha  and I had to deal with some compatability setting to fix it

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Oh no!!!!!! That sucks!!!!!

ImageImage Image Image  

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

So sorry!  I know it's too late now, but if anything like that ever happens again I would try the Instant Chat help before doing anything else and they might be able to recover it!  (And, I guess, never remove something from the wish list until it's in hand, lol!)  I commiserate as I take a long time to plan stuff like that, too.
Image Image

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I was getting errors earlier today when I would click on cherries but that seems to be fixed so hopefully you have been able to place your order!!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

ack!! That is sooooo not fun! I hope you were able to get it resolved!!!
SUS ImageImageImage

kate W.

Sweet Cherry Pie

I finally found it but that's not necessarily good news. During the website glitch today it automatically put my basket into ordered awaiting payment status. Problem is, I hadn't yet ordered it because the website glitch was affecting the point redemption option. Now it's in order limbo. I tried calling ACOT but alas, business is closed until next Monday which I am assuming means Tuesday since Monday is a holiday. Anyone else ever have this happen and know how to recall a basket back from order limbo?
2014 Totals 51 layouts
8 cards

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

I don 't think it's your compute that is the problem.
I had some of the same problems earlier today. It may be this site that is the problem. I hope you can get this problem resolved.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

yeah I tried to place my order late last night but it wouldn't accept my g/c's (3 of them totaling $20.00)  So I called this morning and had them add the g/c's and then just go ahead and do the order.  They could see my order since it was in checkout apparently.  However that being said,  I do not know if customer service is there tomorrow.    If they are there, call the 888 number between 9a-5p EDT and see if one of the folks can find the order for you.   I sure hope so.    Mine too is a large order (for me) and I was so frustrated when it would not take the g/c's.    Good luck to you

kate W.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Charleneanne wrote:yeah I tried to place my order late last night but it wouldn't accept my g/c's (3 of them totaling $20.00)  So I called this morning and had them add the g/c's and then just go ahead and do the order.  They could see my order since it was in checkout apparently.  However that being said,  I do not know if customer service is there tomorrow.    If they are there, call the 888 number between 9a-5p EDT and see if one of the folks can find the order for you.   I sure hope so.    Mine too is a large order (for me) and I was so frustrated when it would not take the g/c's.    Good luck to you

Yes, it's a large order for me too that's why I was using my 8000 points. Without the points it's a bit over my budget for this month. I called yesterday but just missed them. I am certain I'll have to wait until Tuesday to call again. I am thinking the website just got overloaded yesterday. I'm glad you got your issue resolved. That gives me hope that they can pull my order out of limbo land and apply my points to it.

2014 Totals 51 layouts
8 cards

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Add me to the OH NO LIST!!! I had a very large order and used 19,000 points.

I was so afraid to go ahead and order with the problems some of you are having, but I did it anyway! grrrr.......... Didn't add in my gift certificates! Image

Guess I'll try to contact them.
Image Image ImageImage

AshleyC

Cherry Tart

Oh, no! That is really frustrating!! I've had that happen before (not here) and it is so discouraging. Shopping is so much WORK!

ratgirl

Sweet Cherry Pie

Yeah, yesterday I couldn't get any cherries because  they were giving me errors and today, when I enter the coupon, I get a message saying  that it "expired Dec. 30, 1969. Huh? Has anyone found a way around this?  Stuff in my cart is selling out of things the longer I can't get this working. Ack!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Did you gals all let Brandon know on his part of the message board?  I bet he checks it periodically over the weekend just for things like this.

sweetsour

Wild Cherry

I hope you can get it fixed, I also think and deliberate and hmm and haw over every little thing until I actually "buy" so yea, it would KILL me to lose it!!    good luck!
 Karrie

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

For me I didn't read the fine print of the sale. I was so excited I hit the submit button before realizing that the extra 500 bonus points are awarded if your total is $100 AFTER your discounts and redeemed points. Ugh, sigh and sadness came over me because I really wanted extra points. Oh well I learned the hard way to read the fine print!!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee