Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

wahoo the SALE is ON
Now to sort through my 5-6 baskets and decide what I can and can't live w/o.   yes indeed.  Been saving g/c's.  Not too many points accumulated but a few.   My fav - SB shopping

kate W.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: wahoo the SALE is ON
I noticed it was on as well and am, like you, going through my multiple baskets trying to figure out what I most definitely cannot live without. I was just going to keep it simple and use up all my saved points (over 8000) but then saw if you spend $100 after points and g.c.'s you get a bonus 500 points!  How can I pass that up?!!!  So now I am off to shop and shop and shop. Image
2014 Totals 51 layouts
8 cards

blfonty

Cherry Cola

I love a sale! And I have a gc from my birthday, too. Fun shopping soon!

blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

well darn.  I got my order ready. Figured I would do it today and maybe it would ship tomorrow.  But the stupid thing wont take either of my 5.00 gc's.  I called ACOT but they were already closed for the day.  Guess I will call tomorrow and get it fixed. 

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Yippee!!! I may need to wait until the weekend to sort out my multiple baskets but I know for sure I will be placing an order this weekend!!!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

My wish list is just toooo long.  Wish I could get it all!  lol, will have to go through and see what I can't live without!
Kim

Image Image  

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

I caved, but I "needed" everything Image. Good thing my hubby will be out of town when my package arrives.

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

My Wish List SHRUNK!  I just placed my order a few minutes ago.  8,000 cherries >>> GONE

I'm expecting 3 scrappy packages now!

NO MORE SPENDING!
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

YAY for everyone who can shop!  And Yay for those who have ordered as well as making their points Go Poof!!!

Wish I could join in, but I already purchased a little over $ 500 this month on Mom's Birthday with G45 Time to Celebrate, Advent Calendars on stuff I didn't think about last year I would need, Bo Bunny Christmas Collage, a crop, an Envie and a Secret Sister.  

I am waiting on Clint to have a chance to answer a PM on matching one of the colors in G45 to a WRMK 12x12 Album.  I still need the pages for the album, cardstock for the sentiment cards for Mom's birthday, matching ink if needed for G45 Time to Celebrate, adhesive which means a new tape runner since Ahni & Zoe are no more, another new trimmer since my guide wire is about to pop, a Secret Sister and possibly an Envie.  And another Crop this month!  Ahhhh, sounds like another $400 minimum this month.

The bright spot is Bo Bunny Christmas Collage arrived today despite the fact they did not scan it leaving the Sort Facility at Bush Airport or scan it Out for Delivery.  The next bright spot is that huge G45 order has a Fed Ex tracking number and I have to now watch closely as both our Fed Ex person and UPS person are prone to deliver to our office in town so they can skip coming to the house since we are on a dead end street.  Can't blame them for that.  I am so happy happy with Christmas Collage and just ubber excited about all the goodies in the box on it's way!

Last but not least I am happy that I only have 40 more points to reach 2000 after my 11,000 points went Poof on that G45 order!  Might reach 5000 by Black Friday!

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

I could not wait for the sale. Some of the things I wanted were down to only one and that was on Tuesday so I ordered then. It will he arriving today. 
 Cocoa Daisy reveal was last night and I ordered two add ons and the paper add on! Ugh my dh is not going to be happy!  oh well I told him at least he knows where I am while he is working late nights. I am home scrapping not hitting the clubs! 
ImageImage 

1scrappymom

Cherry Garcia

I wish I could order, but since we are dropping around a grand on my DD's move to NYC, not much left in the scrappy budget.  Image  It was worth it though!!  ...and it gives me more time to sort my wishlist and determine what I need.
Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog
Instagram --> @onescrappymom71

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I placed my order this morning before coming into work since two of the items in my basket had only one left in inventory !!
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

AshleyC

Cherry Tart

So so tempting!! I love a sale. :) Need to go look at my basket and remember all of the awesome stuff I just have to have. 

Kelly O

Cherry Tart

I've been waiting in the hopes that there would be a Labor Day sale. Darn it! I just hit the buy button and realized that I Forgot to use my points! Oh well, I'm still fairly new and haven't gotten used to that wonderful feature yet. More money to spend the next time I guess.

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

I caved...and used 8000 points and my GC's today!! Image Now I can't wait til it all gets here!!! ImageImageImage
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

ok I used all my g/c's and points (which were not many) and placed a pretty big order.  The half price shipping got me for sure so I have a lot of nifty pp coming along with the rest of my goodies.  woohoo   love me a sale at ACOT

GlitterNGlue

Cherry Blossom

I placed my order this morning before coming into work since two of the items in my basket had only one left in inventory !!

I placed my order before work, too. One item in my cart was down to one left, and two sold out before I ordered! Darn! All three were new Bo Bunny items.
I  caved...and used 8000 points and my GC's today!! Image Now I can't wait til it all gets here!!! ImageImageImage 

A few people mentioned using lots of points. I am pretty new and was under the impression from reading the "points program details" that 3000 was the most one could use. Can you use any even thousand point increment? 

Just curious, I don't have that many points (yet) Image!

GlitterNGlue

Cherry Blossom

Also...

I saw the Labor Day banner on the home page where it say 15% off everything*   

I didn't notice the asterisk and thought the sales/clearance items were 15% off too. So, I went through my wishlist putting all sale items that I had been on the fence about in my basket.

Then when I was about to check out, I noticed the price wasn't discounted. So, I read the banner ad again, and I went back through my basket deleting these items. 

Oh, well. I now have some wonderful goodies coming my way.

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

GlitterNGlue wrote:

I placed my order before work, too. One item in my cart was down to one left, and two sold out before I ordered! Darn! All three were new Bo Bunny items.
I  caved...and used 8000 points and my GC's today!! Image Now I can't wait til it all gets here!!! ImageImageImage

A few people mentioned using lots of points. I am pretty new and was under the impression from reading the "points program details" that 3000 was the most one could use. Can you use any even thousand point increment? 

Just curious, I don't have that many points (yet) Image!

You may use more than 3,000 points but you can't use points more than your order after the discount. For instance my order was approximately $130 after all the discounts and I was able to use 11,000 points (or $55).  Yes, I know I had a lot of points.  That's what I do when my insomnia hits about 2:30 am!!!  And you are correct, you must use in increments of 1,000.
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

And it's probably a good thing that I was in a rush to place my order this morning  before heading off to work because if I had more time, I KNOW I would have ordered more.  Image
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee