Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Scrap-A-Day, August 25th
Good morning cherries! Headache is still lingering but not as bad as it was yesterday. Still have sinus pain/pressure. I got woken up at 7am by my brother. He was calling to ask if he could come over and get his mail. Gave me enough time to feed the babies. And speaking of babies, one GOOD thing about my brother coming over so early is that I got to see Max and Bella. So lots of puppy kisses/hugs! ImageImage

Anybody scrapping today? Me - probably, as long as work isn't a PITA. I really want to do the Pet CHallenge. I read that I can't scrap my dogs, but I can scrap someone else's. I have the CUTEST picture of my parents' dogs - Kandie and LB - laying together on a couch. I think I can use the sketch she provided too! Image

Speaking of sketches, here is the latest reveal from Nuts About Sketches:

I had alot of fun with this one. Got to use up some vintage BG too! Image

And another thing - I didn't even realize it yesterday - but my blog turned ONE YEAR OLD!!  How cool is that?!?! It was just something I was tinkering with, but I have had so much fun with it. In one short year, I have managed to get on a Design Team (first term ends today, with my new term starting next Monday!) and I was Guest Designer for Sketch-N-Scrap for May 2014! And every Monday, I have started posting pictures of my furbabies which has ultimately been coined the phrase "Adorable Furbaby Monday"! ImageImageImage
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

DanielleB

Cherry Picker

Re: Scrap-A-Day, August 23rd
well hope you feel better today. yea my headache come like from the weather and I hate them. well at 10:00 am have to go take my one dog that her paw to see what it is . maybe she cut on something form the walk but we will see when I take her. I keep you update when I know how it is. 

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

DanielleB wrote:well hope you feel better today. yea my headache come like from the weather and I hate them. well at 10:00 am have to go take my one dog that her paw to see what it is . maybe she cut on something form the walk but we will see when I take her. I keep you update when I know how it is. 

Hope the vet can help!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

shastess

Cherry Tart

Morning is this thread for 25th? My days are so confused not working!

Trying to get into a routine with kids back in school but have time to scrap!!

Have "interview" to sub Wednesday, so that's good! Have a great day everyone!
*Mommy to Kaden, Blake and Ava*

I blog about Life @ 
http://kraftymama.blogspot.com/

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

shastess wrote:Morning is this thread for 25th? My days are so confused not working!

OMG! I can't believe I made that mistake! Wow! This headache must really be kicking my @$$!

Good luck with your interview!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap-A-Day, August 25th
Great layout Brandy!
I am scrapping. I have five shutterfly orders that I am waiting on but I got impatient and printed a couple from our hiking adventure. I have lots of cute outdoor stuff I have been collecting just for this and I am having fun getting it out and using it.
ImageImage 

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

scrapy1967 wrote:Great layout Brandy!
I am scrapping. I have five shutterfly orders that I am waiting on but I got impatient and printed a couple from our hiking adventure. I have lots of cute outdoor stuff I have been collecting just for this and I am having fun getting it out and using it.

Thanks JAnet! Enjoy your scrappy day!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

I am glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. I think it just needs to STOP!!!! I am scrapping. I did 6 pages yesterday and still feel the urge, so I am going with it as long as I can! Here is the first of the day.

Image  Image
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

Good morning!  Looks like you already found the layouts I did this weekend, Brandy!  I've been cleaning this morning, and then I need to cut some letters and cupcakes with my Cricut for a teacher at my kids' school.  DD#1 had her in 4th grade, and she & I became friends (I have with most of my kids' teachers), and anyway, she doesn't have a problem asking me for help!  Hope to get a little scrappy later--so many challenges, so little time  . .. .
Kim

Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Brandy I hope that headache finally goes away today! And wow, I can't believe you've had your blog one year already!! Congratulations and Happy Blog Anniversary!! You HAVE accomplished a lot in the past year! And I LOVE Adorable Furbabies Mondays!

I was hoping to be able to scrap today but I'm not sure if it is going to happen or not. Usually I am home all day on Mondays but today I have my annual appointment with my gyn. And since I'll be out anyway I really need to hit the supermarket so I'll be stopping there on the way home. I'm hoping to sneak in some scrapping before and after.

ImageImage Image Image  

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

hoping to get the layout I started planning last night done today......no huge plans today really so it could become a reality...LOL

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

oceanbreezes423 wrote:I am glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. I think it just needs to STOP!!!! I am scrapping. I did 6 pages yesterday and still feel the urge, so I am going with it as long as I can! Here is the first of the day.

Image  Image

WTG on getting 6 layouts done yesterday!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

average_kim wrote:Good morning!  Looks like you already found the layouts I did this weekend, Brandy!  I've been cleaning this morning, and then I need to cut some letters and cupcakes with my Cricut for a teacher at my kids' school.  DD#1 had her in 4th grade, and she & I became friends (I have with most of my kids' teachers), and anyway, she doesn't have a problem asking me for help!  Hope to get a little scrappy later--so many challenges, so little time  . .. .

Hope you are scrapping now!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

CarrieG wrote:hoping to get the layout I started planning last night done today......no huge plans today really so it could become a reality...LOL

You scrapping now Carrie?
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

pawprints wrote:Brandy I hope that headache finally goes away today! And wow, I can't believe you've had your blog one year already!! Congratulations and Happy Blog Anniversary!! You HAVE accomplished a lot in the past year! And I LOVE Adorable Furbabies Mondays!

I was hoping to be able to scrap today but I'm not sure if it is going to happen or not. Usually I am home all day on Mondays but today I have my annual appointment with my gyn. And since I'll be out anyway I really need to hit the supermarket so I'll be stopping there on the way home. I'm hoping to sneak in some scrapping before and after.

Thanks Barb! And yes, my headache is FINALLY gone! Yippee! Image
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

shastess

Cherry Tart

blbabe1234 wrote:
shastess wrote:Morning is this thread for 25th? My days are so confused not working!

OMG! I can't believe I made that mistake! Wow! This headache must really be kicking my @$$!

No worries just means I'm not TOTALLY crazy!!!! :)
*Mommy to Kaden, Blake and Ava*

I blog about Life @ 
http://kraftymama.blogspot.com/

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Here is m y second of the day. It is for the Summer #4 challenge.
Image  Image

ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

oceanbreezes423 wrote:Here is m y second of the day. It is for the Summer #4 challenge.
Image  Image

Susan!!!  THIS IS GORGEOUS! The tearing! OMG! I AM IN LOVE!Image
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

shastess wrote:
blbabe1234 wrote:

No worries just means I'm not TOTALLY crazy!!!! :)

Haha! Right! You and I can be a "little" crazy together! Image

And now that my headache is gone, I hope I can think (and read) more clearly! And type too! Haha!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

blbabe1234 wrote:
CarrieG wrote:hoping to get the layout I started planning last night done today......no huge plans today really so it could become a reality...LOL

You scrapping now Carrie?

sigh no....I just got back from grocery shopping and getting my car washed.....weeeeeeeeeeee  hoping to soon

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee