Too Many Challenges?

Moderator: ACOT Employee

TheNonna
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 36

Too Many Challenges?

Post by TheNonna »

So before I host another challenge this month, I just want to check with you guys - are there too many challenges?  What I mean to say is, are you the kind that tries to do them all and when you see someone new one think "oh not another one"?  Or are you the type of person that says "Okay good, more to choose from"?  I'm just wondering how you all feel about them.
"I find it is the small things - everyday deeds by ordinary folk - that keeps the darkness at bay." (Gandalf)
[url=http://www:lifeinterruptedthenscrapped.blogspot.com]www.lifeinterruptedthenscrapped.blogspot.com[/url]
scrappininAK
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1886

Re: Too Many Challenges?

Post by scrappininAK »

I love that there are a ton of challenges - so much choice, depending on my mood or photos I will do selected ones.
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up
oceanbreezes423
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 2144

Post by oceanbreezes423 »

I am an oh, another one to choose from kind of gal. I never have done them all, came close once, lol. I find that I pick the ones the spark my interest first, once they are done, try to get in more as I can fit them into a layout. I never feel there is too many! 
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
meterr70
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 229

Post by meterr70 »

I say, I like more to choose from, and being a digi scrapper, there are some challenges I cant do like a paper scrapper can. I'm not sure if I just missed it or not, but is there a personal tally last so we can keep track of our own progress? 
    TERRI  :greenwinkb: :greeninlove: ​​​​​​​ ​​
average_kim
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 846

Post by average_kim »

The more, the merrier!
Kim

Image Image  
TheNonna
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 36

Post by TheNonna »

meterr70 wrote:I say, I like more to choose from, and being a digi scrapper, there are some challenges I cant do like a paper scrapper can. I'm not sure if I just missed it or not, but is there a personal tally last so we can keep track of our own progress? 
Not sure what you mean - like a place to see if you completed a challenge or not?  I have a journal/notebook that I make a list of the challenges (with specifics) each month and then go back with my pink sharpie and put the name of the layout I did for that challenge.  That way I can keep the journal on my scrap table and see if I missed anything.  The only ones I have to actually go back to are the ones that require a 'sketch' (I just put *sketch* next to the title in my journal) which I just check when I post a layout or am on the Boards.  But I'm the kind of scrapper that i'm rather interpretative when it comes to sketches and like to look at them for a few minutes then kind of work my own version of them usually.  
Anyway, I'm not sure if that's what you were talking about.  But I like the idea of having a place that we can just sign-off, like maybe on the master-list (which I thank Brandy for about a dozen times a week) or something... I didn't have my journal in the room with me tonight, so when I came on to check on the Boards I actually had to scroll through each Challenge to see if I'd done it (Image!!)
"I find it is the small things - everyday deeds by ordinary folk - that keeps the darkness at bay." (Gandalf)
[url=http://www:lifeinterruptedthenscrapped.blogspot.com]www.lifeinterruptedthenscrapped.blogspot.com[/url]
PezKat
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 514

Post by PezKat »

More is better! :)
Image Image
butterfly843
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 874

Post by butterfly843 »

I love having a variety of challenges
Retiree3
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 5459

Post by Retiree3 »

I love having all of these challenges.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

Kelly O
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 3389

Post by Kelly O »

I like choices. Something for everybody.
1grandma
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 187

Post by 1grandma »

The more the merrier is what I think.  I like to pick and choose which ones I do.
Bibi
Deanna13
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 5433

Post by Deanna13 »

I love having lots of challenges! I usually complete nearly all of them but last month was so busy and this month is starting out busy because we're leaving on vacation tonight. But I'll be back scrapping as soon as we get back and I can catch up with the Rewind Challenge. Image
Image Image ImageImage
emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2463

Post by emmapaige »

I love the variety of challenges! Until I win the lottery and can retire, I'll never be able to complete them all but. I have so much fun with the challenges I do complete.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

scrapy1967
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1487

Post by scrapy1967 »

Never to many challenges!
ImageImage 

sweetsour
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 898

Post by sweetsour »

Absolutely more choices in challenges to do = more fun!!!  Usually I try to do them all,  some a couple of times, and am excited to see different ones.   July was super busy though and I was having withdrawals, I did not get to scrap at all till yesterday and missed so many good ones!
 Karrie

scrappinmom99
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1369

Post by scrappinmom99 »

Never too many challenges! I know I will never do them all in one month but I love the variety!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
jrrah4903
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 649

Post by jrrah4903 »

NEVER TOO MANY! Bring it on :) I want to get to every one. I know thats not always going to happen. But I'm going to keep on trying every month. The more the merrier I say!
- Jillian

christinec68
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 254

Post by christinec68 »

scrappinmom99 wrote:Never too many challenges! I know I will never do them all in one month but I love the variety!

I feel the same way!  There is no way I could ever complete all of them but it's fun to have so many choices.
Kari_H
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 246

Post by Kari_H »

NEVER TOO MANY!!! 
Kari ----- "Women with whips, 82% more likely to get what they want."

Check out my site! http://countryroadphotography.zenfolio.com/
karensay
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 240

Post by karensay »

The more challenges the more chances I will find one that 'fits' for me.
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”