Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Scrap-A-Day, July 3rd
Good morning all! Been a little busy here with dropping Lady Lou off at the vet at 8:30 and staring the laundry, with housework later. Top it all off with some (easy peasy) work-related emails. Can't believe its already 10am!

So anybody scrapping today? Not sure if I will, as I'm tying up loose ends before the holiday weekend for work. I did, however, get to scrap last night and it was GREAT!. I finished up my grandparents' 70th/80th Birthday Party pics from August 2012. So excited about that!

Lady Lou will be ready for pick up between 3 & 5pm. They will send her home with some pain meds and after the cleaning, but before she wakes up, a shot of antibiotics to help her. Because of her small frame, they are gonna increase her fluids.

Also, we got another tip! To up her calories, mix Puppy Food with her Senior Food! So I stopped at the store and picked up some Lamb/Rice and Chicken cans (2 each) from Pedigree.

I'll keep you all updated.

Lady Lou Update
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Scrap-A-Day, July 3rd
Hi Brandy - I probably won't be scrapping today. I am off work today (we had a very late flight last night), so I am going to take today and get ready to go out of town tomorrow for the weekend. We are heading to my Bestie's and it should be a blast.

If I get everything packed and ready to go, then I have to start organizing LOs and photos. I am almost done with my 2013 album, but the LOs need to be put in sheet protectors so I can figure out if I have scrapped enough every month. I have been ordering my 2014 pictures, and 500 came while I was away. I also have another 100 on their way as well. Not to mention the ones I already have already. So I think in order for me to get scrapping I need to do a little organization first. Hopefully it won't take long to do Image
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

shastess

Cherry Tart

I saw your layout! Love those BG papers!

I am needing to do some cleaning - Have a BBQ tomorrow - first time that I can remember we aren't hosting!

I think I will scrap some!

Did everyone checkout the SALE in the store!??!? Woo hoo! 20% off everything including shipping!
*Mommy to Kaden, Blake and Ava*

I blog about Life @ 
http://kraftymama.blogspot.com/

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

shastess wrote:I saw your layout! Love those BG papers!

I am needing to do some cleaning - Have a BBQ tomorrow - first time that I can remember we aren't hosting!

Did everyone checkout the SALE in the store!??!? Woo hoo! 20% off everything including shipping!

And you were saying you need more Washi Image
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

mgehrke wrote:Hi Brandy - I probably won't be scrapping today. I am off work today (we had a very late flight last night), so I am going to take today and get ready to go out of town tomorrow for the weekend. We are heading to my Bestie's and it should be a blast.

If I get everything packed and ready to go, then I have to start organizing LOs and photos. I am almost done with my 2013 album, but the LOs need to be put in sheet protectors so I can figure out if I have scrapped enough every month. I have been ordering my 2014 pictures, and 500 came while I was away. I also have another 100 on their way as well. Not to mention the ones I already have already. So I think in order for me to get scrapping I need to do a little organization first. Hopefully it won't take long to do Image

Welcome back!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Thank you! I love the BG RSVP collection!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

stateless

Cherry Garcia

Hi all!  Haven't been around in a while so I figured I'd check in.  I haven't been scrappy in a while, and probably won't for at least a few more weeks... Being huge and pregnant is killing all motivation, lol. Hope the kid comes soon so I can stop feeling like a whale.  :)

Brandy - I hope Lady Lou is feeling better!
- Valerie/stateless

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

stateless wrote:Hi all!  Haven't been around in a while so I figured I'd check in.  I haven't been scrappy in a while, and probably won't for at least a few more weeks... Being huge and pregnant is killing all motivation, lol. Hope the kid comes soon so I can stop feeling like a whale.  :)

When are you due?

Lady Lou is doing okay...hopefully having her teeth cleaned and the bad tooth pulled will make her feel much better!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

shastess

Cherry Tart

blbabe1234 wrote:

Thank you! I love the BG RSVP collection!
Me too I am scrapping my daughter's 2nd birthday with it!
*Mommy to Kaden, Blake and Ava*

I blog about Life @ 
http://kraftymama.blogspot.com/

stateless

Cherry Garcia

blbabe1234 wrote:
stateless wrote:Hi all!  Haven't been around in a while so I figured I'd check in.  I haven't been scrappy in a while, and probably won't for at least a few more weeks... Being huge and pregnant is killing all motivation, lol. Hope the kid comes soon so I can stop feeling like a whale.  :)

When are you due?

Lady Lou is doing okay...hopefully having her teeth cleaned and the bad tooth pulled will make her feel much better!

Technically I am due Tuesday, July 8.  But who knows when it will really happen.  I"m hoping for sooner rather than later!

Pet tooth issues are tough.  My cat has what amounts to gum disease so she is in for some tooth issues in the future.
- Valerie/stateless

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

It has been raining pretty much all day so far, at times really heavy. I took the kids to the beach to "see" their first hurricane. They don't get the concept, lol. The news crew was there and asked if they were scared, they said it is just raining, see what I mean, lol. Anyway, back home, soaked...well, not any more. I hope to start scrapping soon, would make this day better on all counts, lol.
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

I'm trying to finish up the invoices I didn't finish yesterday!  Really need to get them in the mail today!! But I have a *good* excuse--ran out of printer ink.  I thought I had some, but was the wrong kind.  So, we had to run into *big* town, lol, 30 mins away for ink.  So I took my stepgranddaughter and her friend, and my kids, and we went to HL for supplies to decorate a tshirt for July 4th.  I got a little distracted from the invoices, lol.

So, no scrapping for now while I finish my work, then maybe play this weekend, as we have no plans really.
Kim

Image Image  

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

stateless wrote:
blbabe1234 wrote:

When are you due?

Technically I am due Tuesday, July 8.  But who knows when it will really happen.  I"m hoping for sooner rather than later!

Pet tooth issues are tough.  My cat has what amounts to gum disease so she is in for some tooth issues in the future

Wow! Just five days away! Good luck and best wishes! Try to enjoy your weekend.

We knew she was going to have problems as her prev owners didn't take very good care of her. So DH and I are trying our best to make up 7 lousy years, as she has been in our care for almost 2 (July 7th to be exact).  And she'll be 14 years old in December....
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

average_kim wrote:I'm trying to finish up the invoices I didn't finish yesterday!  Really need to get them in the mail today!! But I have a *good* excuse--ran out of printer ink.  I thought I had some, but was the wrong kind.  So, we had to run into *big* town, lol, 30 mins away for ink.  So I took my stepgranddaughter and her friend, and my kids, and we went to HL for supplies to decorate a tshirt for July 4th.  I got a little distracted from the invoices, lol.

So, no scrapping for now while I finish my work, then maybe play this weekend, as we have no plans really.

Yeah..with it being a holiday tomorrow..you have GOT to get those invoices done before you play! Or I'll get Mildred to pull out that whip on you!Image
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

oceanbreezes423 wrote:It has been raining pretty much all day so far, at times really heavy. I took the kids to the beach to "see" their first hurricane. They don't get the concept, lol. The news crew was there and asked if they were scared, they said it is just raining, see what I mean, lol. Anyway, back home, soaked...well, not any more. I hope to start scrapping soon, would make this day better on all counts, lol.

STay safe and inside and SCRAP!Image
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Hi girls! I would love to shop but no extra money this week. I am going on a cruise that is sponsored and hosted by Teresa Collins and our class fee is due the end of July so I saved for mine and I am sending it today. I just got back home from buying the money order. I did get a layout done for the DIY challenge. I see some of you have seen it in the gallery. Thank you for your wonderful comments. I had such fun creating that this morning.
ImageImage 

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Hi Cherries!!

Brandy I sure hope all goes well with Miss Lady Lou!! I bet she will be feeling much better and want to eat more after this procedure. Image

Well my big plan for scrapping has not materialized as of yet and it is almost 2!! But it is SO nice out low 74 temps for us this time of year and especially at this time of day!! So I jumped on the mower and finished that up for the week--- I just wanted to be outside and take advantage of the sun and no humidity to speak of!!! IT was really nice so then I did some other outside stuff and started laundry.
I am looking at pics now and trying to decide WHO I am going to scrap for..... my pics... my friends gs..... or another friends gd's wedding ......  LOL!!!
So I hope all have a great day!!
Susan

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

scrapy1967 wrote:Hi girls! I would love to shop but no extra money this week. I am going on a cruise that is sponsored and hosted by Teresa Collins and our class fee is due the end of July so I saved for mine and I am sending it today. I just got back home from buying the money order. I did get a layout done for the DIY challenge. I see some of you have seen it in the gallery. Thank you for your wonderful comments. I had such fun creating that this morning.

I can tell you had fun with that layout. Gotta love puppies in the pool!Image
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

suewho372 wrote:Hi Cherries!!

Brandy I sure hope all goes well with Miss Lady Lou!! I bet she will be feeling much better and want to eat more after this procedure. Image

Well my big plan for scrapping has not materialized as of yet and it is almost 2!! But it is SO nice out low 74 temps for us this time of year and especially at this time of day!! So I jumped on the mower and finished that up for the week--- I just wanted to be outside and take advantage of the sun and no humidity to speak of!!! IT was really nice so then I did some other outside stuff and started laundry.
I am looking at pics now and trying to decide WHO I am going to scrap for..... my pics... my friends gs..... or another friends gd's wedding ......  LOL!!!

Wow! That is really nice weather! Enjoy it then scrap!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

blbabe1234 wrote:
suewho372 wrote:Hi Cherries!!

Wow! That is really nice weather! Enjoy it then scrap!

exactly my thoughts!!! Well I have at least figured out that I am first scrapping something of mine..... and I found a challenge I want to get done-- The July Music is right up my ally today! I have printed out the pics I want and now I HAVE to push away from the computer......   right? gotta do that to START! HA!
I have to pick out some papers for the challenge.....
Susan

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee