JULY GOALS

Moderator: ACOT Employee

oceanbreezes423
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 2144

JULY GOALS

Post by oceanbreezes423 »

Gosh, can you believe half this year is history? I know many of you had a wonderful month of scrapping in June. I even surpassed my goal by quite a bit. I am going to say 30 again this month. I know my Sis will be here for a week, and she wants to learn to scrap, , so I should be able to make it. What about all of you? Looking for another stellar month, just trying to get motivated, what are you hoping for in July?

22/30
ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,

Last edited by oceanbreezes423 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:55 pm, edited 11 times in total.
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
christinec68
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 254

Re: JULY GOALS

Post by christinec68 »

I made 16 pages out of my 20 page goal.  This month, I'm going with 10.  I have some  videos and classes I want to check out so I don't know if that will interfere with making layouts.  

8/10

1. Image 2.Image 3.Image
4. Image 5.Image 6.Image

7. Image 8. Image

Last edited by christinec68 on Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:42 am, edited 4 times in total.
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3709

Post by blbabe1234 »

My goal was 20, and I managed to get 43 done! Its still HOT HOT HOT, and I do have a party to go to in July, but will have a 3-day weekend coming up too. So I'll increase my goal to 30.

27/30

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image
Last edited by blbabe1234 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
koala1966
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 2526

Post by koala1966 »

I'd better get in here so I can stay on the first page, lol. My goal in June was 30 and I finished 33 (maybe one more, we'll see), but I'll have less scrappy time in July. I need 24 not to fall off of my yearly goal, so that's what I'll aim for.

21/24

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by koala1966 on Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:22 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Tammey
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 2133

Post by Tammey »

I am only going with 15 for July. I have a very busy month ahead so I am gonna keep it low.
 Image  ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

8 OF 15

Last edited by Tammey on Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:58 am, edited 7 times in total.
  Image Image Image Image Image

joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2449

Post by joannie »

I'm going to need another crop to get motivated!!  I don't even have layouts done for my challenges tomorrow! Image So I'm going to set it real low!! 5!!  Image
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage
emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2463

Post by emmapaige »

My goal last month was 25 and I completed 15. But with a 3-day weekend coming up and having no real plans, I'm going to stick with 25 and keep my finger crossed!!

13/25

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by emmapaige on Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:46 pm, edited 13 times in total.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

sassynsweet
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 2

Post by sassynsweet »

I think I am going to aim for 10, I would really like to get another month or two caught up in my 2013 Project Life album Image.

Alix

Layouts:
July 2/10
My Blog
My SmugMug Gallery

oceanbreezes423
Cherry Jubilee

sassynsweet wrote:I think I am going to aim for 10, I would really like to get another month or two caught up in my 2013 Project Life album Image.

Wonderful to see you jumping right in!!!
butterfly843
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 874

Post by butterfly843 »

I didn't get close to my June goal, just had way to many activities. I'll say 20 layouts and 5 cards for July since it's another busy month and we will be away for a week and a half. I'd also like to get some ideas together for some homemade Christmas ornaments since we are doing a Christmas in November with my brother and sister in law this year since they'll be in England for Christmas.
KelB
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 10

Post by KelB »

I hope to scrap Christmas 2013, Basketball '13-'14 for both boys and maybe even track (need paper).  I think in terms of events. Image
shastess
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 14

Post by shastess »

Hmmmm I did quite a few in June even with vacation and planning birthday party! I do have VBS in July though....Let's say 20 pages so a 2 page lo counts as 2! Image
*Mommy to Kaden, Blake and Ava*

I blog about Life @ 
http://kraftymama.blogspot.com/
oceanbreezes423
Cherry Jubilee

KelB wrote:I hope to scrap Christmas 2013, Basketball '13-'14 for both boys and maybe even track (need paper).  I think in terms of events. Image
Now that would be a twist for me. I may have to try that method, and fit in the smaller events as I go. Hmmmmmm, thanks for the idea.
oceanbreezes423
Cherry Jubilee

shastess wrote:Hmmmm I did quite a few in June even with vacation and planning birthday party! I do have VBS in July though....Let's say 20 pages so a 2 page lo counts as 2! Image
I always count my 2 page layouts as 2. It is only one layout, but the work was on 2 pages. Works for me, lolImageImage
CNMommy
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 153

Post by CNMommy »

We have a very busy July filled with lots of visitors so my scrapping time will be limited but I will be making tons of new memories. We don't live near any family so summer is the major time for visitors! YAY! So lets go with 15 layouts. I also want to change out my huge display wall that hubby made me with more recent layouts of the kids.
~Crystal
jrrah4903
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 649

Post by jrrah4903 »

My goal is to get back into it. Since the MB went down, I haven't scrapped a single LO. Partially because I was so very lost on the temp board and partially because we have been jam-packed busy and partially because my Mojo has been just no where to be found.

I want to get back on the ball today! :) My goal for July is going to be 15 LO's. I was able to do 10 between 6/1-6/15 last month. So hopefully with a full month of time ahead, I can bump that back up a little. :)
- Jillian

CarrieG
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1786

Post by CarrieG »

I suspect that July is going to be a big ol bust for me  :( 
Friday is dh's last day of work...then we are on vacation for a week..then it will be getting the guy part of our house packed to move him on July 31st...LOL  I am going to set my goal at 8..LOL  hoping I can half those 8 done this week ..hehe 

10/8
Last edited by CarrieG on Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
croppinmama
Cherry Cola
Gallery: -2

Post by croppinmama »

Well I totally bombed on my June goals but it was a busy month for the kids with graduation, semi formals and having company. I hoping to do 10 layouts this month.
Christi S.
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 1467

Post by Christi S. »

My goal for June was 30 layouts and 5 cards.  I waaaaaayyyyy surpassed that with 125 layouts, 6 cards and 1 tag.  I also did every challenge, and in the ones that had more than 1 option, I did both of them too. 

For July, I will set 40 layouts as my goal.  I'd also like to do 5 cards.

* Update:  I did 57 layouts and 16 cards in July.

Thanks!

Christi
Last edited by Christi S. on Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Christi_S

Totals for 2016
     Layouts 33
     Cards 42

Totals for 2015
     Layouts 299, Cards 331, Mini Books 5

oceanbreezes423
Cherry Jubilee

Christi_S wrote:My goal for June was 30 layouts and 5 cards.  I waaaaaayyyyy surpassed that with 125 layouts, 6 cards and 1 tag.  I also did every challenge, and in the ones that had more than 1 option, I did both of them too. 

For July, I will set 40 layouts as my goal.  I'd also like to do 5 cards.

Thanks!

Christi
wow!!! Talk about a scrapping machine!!!! You did amazing!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”