Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

CNMommy

Cherry Picker

What is your currecnt scrappy addiction?
I can't be the only one that goes through phases with various products. Right now (and for a while) my obsessions are as followed : arrows, stars, labels, and tiny wood veneers.

What about you? What are you just  LOVING and using a lot of right now?
~Crystal

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Re: What is your currecnt scrappy addiction?
Paper, paper, paper! That is my first addiction. Then comes liquid pearls, flowers, inks, mists, I think you get the picture, lol. 
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

cajenkins81

Chocolate Covered Cherry

paper first and foremost and always! I LOVE paper - I don't "do" a lot of embellishments usually, so paper is my go-to. I can do ANYTHING with paper almost, so I love it! otherwise, I'm really craving washi tape right now, and sequins! haha. I'm obsessed with ink splatters and wanting to do more work with that. And my recent order I just placed yesterday, has TONS of mini alphas!  lol. so we'll see! 
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Flair badges,enamel dots and wood veneers,washi tape and of course always my first love is paper!
ImageImage 

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Washi Image Washi Image Washi Image and now making enamel dots Image
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

jaimemama06

Cherry Tart

Arrows, wood veneers, washi, flair and paperImage

redsonic20

Cherry Cropper

Washi
Flair
Enamel Dots
Alpha Stickers
Project Life Kits
Date/Phrase Roller Stamps
Wood Veneer
Organizing it all

I think that about covers it. :)
Denise

Visit My Blog:  Mamarazzi Scraps

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Geeezzzz could get long!

My three favorite companies right now are Studio Calico, Elle's Studio and Art Anthology.  

Wish ACOT would carry all of Art Anthology's line.  And yet at the same time Stayce's company (Art Anthology) wasn't in a hurry on getting orders out quickly to their vendors.  They got a test run first of three of their paints.  They ordered more and it took over 60 days to get them in.  For anyone in business that is a huge amount of time to tie money up!  So I sympathize with ACOT in that area!  I also understand it being a small business owner.  What should have taken 45 days on the build out and permitting of our restaurant is now at 60 days and still at least another 30 to go!  Driving us slap NUTS!  Build out was suppose to cost 15K and it's gone to 35K.  Not to mention we open with 8.5K already paid on rent and no income!  We open with a partial bar, no hard liquor license because of the cost in permitting, insurance and bonding.  And this is in Texas who loves to preach they are business friendly!

My obsessions right now are:

veneers
arrows - goes back to when I started scrapping even hoarded them when they fell out of popularity
brackets - another since I started scrapping, have some die cuts, have not found ones I like recently
ephemera packs
chipboard - favorite is bare but like both
mists - I have loved them since Tattered Angels opened
quotes -  need a die!!! 

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

My main addictions are glimmer mist (can't wait to try the Prima mist) and Twinkling H2Os. I love products that allow me to color embellishments different colors and make backgrounds!

jrrah4903

Cherry Cola

Textures, cork, burlap, wood, even mulberry paper!
- Jillian

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Stitching, shiny stuff (stickles, sequins etc), and getting into washi more.
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

Christi S.

Cherry Bing

Doodlebug.  I love bright happy colors and fun prints.  Love love LOVE Doodlebug.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Christi_S

Totals for 2016
     Layouts 33
     Cards 42

Totals for 2015
     Layouts 299, Cards 331, Mini Books 5

christinec68

Cherry Bomb

Sequins, twine, SC laser cut heart veneers, and if I was shopping it would be Simple Stories too. ha! 

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Ummmm...pretty much everything! If I had to pick just a few, I would have to say Doodlebug- I have bought just about everything from there last 6 or so lines, and glimmer mists.
ImageImageImageImage

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

Hmmm. It changes often and is usually pretty obvious. Right now I think it must be washi tape, enamel dots and wooden embellies.
Paper and clear stamps are a constant addiction.
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Was banners but I seem to be drifting away from those.  Next was (were?) enamel dots - still like but getting into a mix of those & brads.  Just got my first 'variety pack' of wood veneers (as opposed to all one shape - potty people just don't work on every LO, lol) & so far using one on every layout.  And definitely graphic/chevron papers and chevron/arrow embellies!  Oh and Heidi Swapp script words (chipboard, epoxy, whatever) - if I had more variety I'd probably use them on everything too!
Image Image

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Wooden cameras, paper, spray mists and burlap.

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

wood veneers, washi, paper, mini alphas, project life accessories

CNMommy

Cherry Picker

hehehhe the ladies that said paper I AGREE TOO! I have a lot of addictions in this hobby but right now my phase is little things. All the tiny little things that make the layout more me! I see I am in good company!

I love reading about everyones thoughts in this hobby! Keep them coming!
~Crystal

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

ummmmmmmmm biggest thing is WHITE background cardstock

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee