Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

MacSarah

Sweet Cherry Pie

Nudity
I have been pulling pictures of Marlayna as a baby to scrapbook to try and get her album complete befroe her high school graduation.  I don't know why I let that kid spend so much time naked!  I would like to be able to display them at her party, but there is so much baby bum showing that I am sure she would object.  I was thinking...  I need washi tape that looks like a "censored" bar.  I suppose I could print the word on vellum and protect some modesty.
~Sarah~

stephrae

Cherry Blossom

Re: Nudity
Washi tape would be perfect but I don't know if such a thing exists.   I think the vellum idea sounds like a great alternative.   
Stephanie

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I don't really have any suggestions, but the title of your thread definitely caught my attention!!!  ImageImageImage
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

need2scrap

Cherry Bing

Check with her first - I doubt a little cheek will bother her, but maybe, who knows!!  I scrapped a couple front pics of my ds when he was a baby and I put a little diaper 3D sticker over them.  My ds said he could care less since he was a baby, but I thought I'd hide it. 

Love the washi tape idea, though!!
*** Christi ***
Love to scrap - Need to scrap - Not enough time to scrap!!!

beachlover

Cherry Addict

LOL, this is one of those moments when a paper scrapper wishes to be able to be a digital scrapper, right Image a little blanket would magically appear!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

I believe that as a mom you are allowed to embarrass the kids at least twice in life. Once for graduation and another at their wedding Image I'm sure a little baby bum showing shouldn't upset her Image

As far as the Washi - I am unable to find any for you Image (The Queen of Washi) Image
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

cajenkins81

Chocolate Covered Cherry

you could try some washi that you can write on, and write on whatever you wish. I personally don't mind baby bottoms, they're just so darned cute! but the few pics I've scrapped of front private parts (like baths layouts) I've used stickers strategically placed to cover up that area. Or even a cute heart sticker or smiley face :) 

here's an example

Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

How about cutting out some leaves and attaching those to nekkid parts

Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

sweetsour

Wild Cherry

lol Carolyn's soap sticker is a cute idea!   I also felt the need to cover up my son's frontal area in a bath LO,and used a little moon punch...
Showing "A little cheek"  is Ok I think tho.
 Karrie

cajenkins81

Chocolate Covered Cherry

sweetsour wrote:lol Carolyn's soap sticker is a cute idea!   I also felt the need to cover up my son's frontal area in a bath LO,and used a little moon punch...
Showing "A little cheek"  is Ok I think tho.
Thanks! :) If you click on the picture and go to my gallery, there's a second page and I used bubbles on another picture to cover things up. 

A punch of any sort would be cute. 
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted

citygirl22

Sweet Cherry Pie

I think washi tape with "censored" on it is an AWESOME idea! Somebody needs to make that Image
Stephanie
I blog @ Skyline Paperie

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

Ann mentioned a blanket if you were a digi scrapper, well, why not use a little fabric?  Cute a little rectangle, use pinking shears or fray the edges a little and attach it!  But I also wouldn't mind a little bottom; just ask your daughter how she feels about it.
Kim

Image Image  

redsonic20

Cherry Cropper

There is one with caution tape.  That sounds like it would work well, lol!
Denise

Visit My Blog:  Mamarazzi Scraps

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Sandylion makes the "CAUTION" tape:

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

LOL - I think most of Nathan's and Lauren's early pics were all naked
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

MacSarah

Sweet Cherry Pie

I am sure I could use a whole roll.  Between the getting ready for dances pictures where the girls are in little to nothing doing their hair.  Labor pictures are more revealing then I would like.  I just need a Girls Gone Wild like "Censored" washi tape.  I will probably end up printing on vellum, but it would be funny.
~Sarah~

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

LOL - love the caution tape!!

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Babies are babies!  And they are beautiful so why cover anything.  It is not being published in the local paper is it?  I wouldn't worry about it as long as it is not the focus.  Or she is embarrassed.  And I live to embarrass my kids (especially since they did their best to embarrass me for a long time.  lol)!!!
Bibi

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee