Liquid Pearls etc

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Elannah
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 1

Liquid Pearls etc

Post by Elannah »

Did you buy into this concept? How many do you have? I think I have a bazillion which is more than a gazillion of Liquid Pearls, Stickles, Zing, and whatever other glitter glue pretty pearly, blingy stuff was ever made.

Did you buy into this? I went in head over heels. I just love them.
Elannah
The Prima Lady!!!
DN in MN
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 446

Re: Liquid Pearls etc

Post by DN in MN »

I have a good selection but unfortunately, don't use them like I thought I would. Maybe when I scrap at the end of the month, I will force myself to use them :)
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

Post by Ayla »

I have some liquid pearls, but I have a hard time getting a nice round application of them without the little "tip" that comes from the last bit that comes out of the bottle. Mine never seem to settle into a nice rounded shape. Does anyone else have that problem?
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

kennabeans
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 39

Post by kennabeans »

I used to have lots of the Stickles. But, I sold them all on a garage sale.
ImageImageImage
ernstem
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 20

Post by ernstem »

Not interested in them. So didn't jump on that bandwagon! Reminds me of the puffy paints that people decorated t-shirts with.
writerlady
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 448

Post by writerlady »

I have a total of 3 Liquid Pearls - they are pretty easy to use. I was amazed when I applied it and thought - crackers - it looks horrible. When I came back the next day - I had pearls on my layout! I also have one pearl pen. I must admit that I haven't tried it yet.
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

debamas
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 228

Post by debamas »

I've just a few months ago got some liquid pearls and I do like it. Bought 3 more colors. I had some want to be pointy but for the most part they hold their shape. Just a small dot but helped my embellishment a lot, I thought.
Debbie

CarrieG
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1786

Post by CarrieG »

I have nadda of any of those things........
cajenkins81
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 256

Post by cajenkins81 »

I have no liquid pearls and never had any use for them. I never wanted any stickles either but received some from a secret sister years ago and finally started using them. Still don't a lot but mostly at Christmas. I DID buy some special colors of some recently for a project but since that project haven't found a need for them again. I only have 5 bottles of stickles.
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted
Elannah
Cherry Berry

Post by Elannah »

There is one that is totally Stash Worthy. It is called Christmas and it is a beautiful red Stickles. It might be hard to find because it was released a while ago. I just checked the store here and they don't have it anymore because it is old. It is the most beautiful Christmas red. If you ever go to an LSS that has Stickles get it! Trust me!
Elannah
The Prima Lady!!!
oceanbreezes423
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 2144

Post by oceanbreezes423 »

I admit I have every color ACOT sells, and I use them all the time! These work so much better for me than the old pre pasted ones, though I still love and purchase the swirly ones. Just no single packs any more.
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
need2scrap
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 32

Post by need2scrap »

I ahve about 20 bottles of stickles and I've mostly used them for cards cuz I hate the drying time. Since I received a heat gun for Christmas I'm hoping I can dry it right away so I can add a little sparkle to my pages...... most I
of mine are glitter/sparkle colors.
*** Christi ***
Love to scrap - Need to scrap - Not enough time to scrap!!!

Indy Scrapper
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 47

Post by Indy Scrapper »

I love my stickles, but Liquid Pearls are really so much more fun to use. I have several colors and intend to pick up a bunch more if I can get to my Archiver's before they are all gone.
Janie
Live long, laugh often, hug someone.
letumom
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 846

Post by letumom »

I have a bunch of stickles, and some of the smootches. But no liquid pearls.

I've not been using these since I create cards for OWH. Glitter is a no/no, since it can stick on a soldier's uniform and be seen by night goggles. Very dangerous.
Laurie

sdwhru
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 358

Post by sdwhru »

I think I have one bottle (maybe) and 3 stickles bottle - not too much into either one.
CherryTat
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 492

Post by CherryTat »

Ayla wrote:I have some liquid pearls, but I have a hard time getting a nice round application of them without the little "tip" that comes from the last bit that comes out of the bottle. Mine never seem to settle into a nice rounded shape. Does anyone else have that problem?

yes, I do!! I have one bottle and never use it for that reason
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart
Elannah
Cherry Berry

Post by Elannah »

Yeah if you are making cards for OWH glitter is a nono for sure.
Elannah
The Prima Lady!!!
cajenkins81
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 256

Post by cajenkins81 »

Elannah wrote:There is one that is totally Stash Worthy. It is called Christmas and it is a beautiful red Stickles. It might be hard to find because it was released a while ago. I just checked the store here and they don't have it anymore because it is old. It is the most beautiful Christmas red. If you ever go to an LSS that has Stickles get it! Trust me!

I actually have that one! the 5 I have: Christmas Red, a Lime green that is great for Christmas too - a white one that dries clear; lavendar, and turquoise or something, the color name isn't on that one.
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted
Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

Post by Ayla »

cajenkins81 wrote:
Elannah wrote:There is one that is totally Stash Worthy. It is called Christmas and it is a beautiful red Stickles. It might be hard to find because it was released a while ago. I just checked the store here and they don't have it anymore because it is old. It is the most beautiful Christmas red. If you ever go to an LSS that has Stickles get it! Trust me!

I actually have that one! the 5 I have: Christmas Red, a Lime green that is great for Christmas too - a white one that dries clear; lavendar, and turquoise or something, the color name isn't on that one.
I probably have about 20 bottles of stickles, and use them selectively, depending. I probably use the ones that just add sparkles rather than color more, but I have that Christmas red too, and it's a great one!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

citygirl22
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 175

Post by citygirl22 »

I have a few liquid pearl bottles and a handful of Stickles. Haven't used them in ages though - I should go pull them out!
Stephanie
I blog @ Skyline Paperie

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”