We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Scrap-A-Day, Happy Memorial Day!
Good morning cherries and Happy Memorial Day! We had a lot of fun at the beach. My photographer friend didn't show up so it was just my small point & shoot camera. We took Jeffrey and Lady with us as the other's aren't too fond of car rides. They did really good since it was their first time too! I will be posting the pics very soon. In the meantime, anybody got any scrappy plans? I DO! After I finish my coffee and make breakfast, I want to work on the layout I started yesterday. Then I know I want to do the One Word, and I need to come up with my June Challenge!

And you?
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap-A-Day, Happy Memorial Day!
My scrappy room is almost done, YEAH!!! and I can even see my table now! lol I hope to be scrapping within the next couple of hours. I have the Heritage challenge on the table, so that will be the first I do! There were so many wonderful challenges this month, and only 5 days to try to get some finished! I did not even do mine, how terrible is that???? It has been a terrible moth scrappy wise!!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

cajenkins81

Chocolate Covered Cherry

grandparents kept the little one so it's just me and Olivia this morning while hubs is at work. So I'm working on the Pet challenge now that i've finally come up with something. It's almost finished, just letting the glue set, then will post that and see what else i can scrap while I've got a second!

But I REALLY need to vacuum and put clothes away, get the trash, wash dishes.... but scrapping sounds more fun! lol
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

oceanbreezes423 wrote:My scrappy room is almost done, YEAH!!! and I can even see my table now! lol I hope to be scrapping within the next couple of hours. I have the Heritage challenge on the table, so that will be the first I do! There were so many wonderful challenges this month, and only 5 days to try to get some finished! I did not even do mine, how terrible is that???? It has been a terrible moth scrappy wise!!

Hahaha! That's what I'm working on too!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

cajenkins81 wrote:grandparents kept the little one so it's just me and Olivia this morning while hubs is at work. So I'm working on the Pet challenge now that i've finally come up with something. It's almost finished, just letting the glue set, then will post that and see what else i can scrap while I've got a second!

But I REALLY need to vacuum and put clothes away, get the trash, wash dishes.... but scrapping sounds more fun! lol

Scrapping is always funner than cleaning!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

jrrah4903

Cherry Cola

I have a list of to-do's for this memorial day - they include a lot of chores, but also 3 MORE LO's I'm hoping to get done and having a small BBQ just the 4 of us.

Happy Memorial Day to each of you!
- Jillian

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Finally got a day off. I've been working 5 (10) hour days the last couple of weeks. I just finished a two page layout and my plans are to get pics and papers together so I can work on them in the evenings. Where did this month go. I have only done 2 of the challenges. But, I did get 14 challenges done for the NSD challenges, Sus's challenge and one of the Becky Fleck sketch challenges. So, I guess the month has been productive.
 Image ImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

jrrah4903 wrote:I have a list of to-do's for this memorial day - they include a lot of chores, but also 3 MORE LO's I'm hoping to get done and having a small BBQ just the 4 of us.

Happy Memorial Day to each of you!

Enjoy your family bbq!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Sandi0805 wrote:Finally got a day off. I've been working 5 (10) hour days the last couple of weeks. I just finished a two page layout and my plans are to get pics and papers together so I can work on them in the evenings. Where did this month go. I have only done 2 of the challenges. But, I did get 14 challenges done for the NSD challenges, Sus's challenge and one of the Becky Fleck sketch challenges. So, I guess the month has been productive.

Wow! WTG Sandie!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

After 4 days of going places and celebrating DD#2 birthday, no plans for today. I do have some laundry to do and a few plants to plant in the deck planters, but first I think I am going to go and do some more scrapping. I have no other plans and I have already told everyone today is my day to do what I want when I want. So off I go to scrap :inlove:
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I'm finishing up one layout and plan to start another one shortly. Happy Memorial Day!!!!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

mgehrke wrote:After 4 days of going places and celebrating DD#2 birthday, no plans for today. I do have some laundry to do and a few plants to plant in the deck planters, but first I think I am going to go and do some more scrapping. I have no other plans and I have already told everyone today is my day to do what I want when I want. So off I go to scrap :inlove:

Yay! Can't wait to see what you work on !
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

emmapaige wrote:I'm finishing up one layout and plan to start another one shortly. Happy Memorial Day!!!!

Awesome! Happy Memorial Day to you too!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

ernstem

Cherry Cola

As the others have metioned, I too have chores around the house that need to get done. Going to go plant the flowers now before the rain and storms hit this afternoon. I'll look at the month's challenges between chores and see what can get done......both scrappy and in the house ;) A rainy afternoon sounds perfect for scrapping.

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

ernstem wrote:As the others have metioned, I too have chores around the house that need to get done. Going to go plant the flowers now before the rain and storms hit this afternoon. I'll look at the month's challenges between chores and see what can get done......both scrappy and in the house ;) A rainy afternoon sounds perfect for scrapping.

Hope you get everything done so you can play later! :)
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Good morning ladies. I'm hoping to break out my scrappy stuff today. I have only touched it once in a month. I have to get back in the swing of things. I need to post a couple of layouts I did last weekend. I have so many vacation photos to print too. I ordered some scrappy items during the weekend sale. I can't wait for the new Simple Stories line to come in.

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Croppinmama wrote:Good morning ladies. I'm hoping to break out my scrappy stuff today. I have only touched it once in a month. I have to get back in the swing of things. I need to post a couple of layouts I did last weekend. I have so many vacation photos to print too. I ordered some scrappy items during the weekend sale. I can't wait for the new Simple Stories line to come in.

Hey Lori! Its nice to see you! Hope you get to scrap today!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blfonty

Cherry Cola

Can't wait to see everyone's new layouts posted. I finished one layout yesterday and have another to finish today. Also, want to complete a few challenges. Unfortunately, I put off doing my laundry and household chores, so need to do that too.
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

I've had a very nice, relaxing morning. Spent about an hour outside in the yard with the doggies this morning, taking pics and just chillin' with them. The weather is beautiful today. Absolutely NO humidity! It's awesome! After that I mixed up a big batch of Mosquito Barrier for dh to spray the yard before the mosquitoes get really bad. I love it because it is just pure concentrated garlic so it is non toxic to the doggies, us and birds, butterflies, etc. Plus it makes our whole yard smell like an Italian restaurant for about an hour or so lol. When dh is done I am going out to plant some flowers in pots and clean my bbq. Right now the doggies are sleeping... resting from this mornings antics and refueling for the afternoon shift. Later this afternoon I hope to get back to scrapping the page I am working on for the ad challenge.

Hope everyone has a great day! Happy Memorial Day!

ImageImage Image Image  

1grandma

Cherry Addict

I have some scrappy items to go through and then get ready for work. I can scrap at work but my mojo is sadly lacking right now. Just not cooperating at all.
Bibi

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee