We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

MominCT

Cherry Blossom

Blog Hops??
I feel that I miss out on alot of them - is there anywhere you can see a list of current or upcoming blog hops?
*Danielle - Married since 6/2/01 & Mom of 2 Boys - 9 & 11
ImageImage

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

Re: Blog Hops??
I don't know about a list, but I follow a lot of my favorite companies on facebook and that's how I find out about blog hops.

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

butterfly843 wrote:I don't know about a list, but I follow a lot of my favorite companies on facebook and that's how I find out about blog hops.

Yep, that's what I do!
Laurie

pattim

Cherry Tart

butterfly843 wrote:I don't know about a list, but I follow a lot of my favorite companies on facebook and that's how I find out about blog hops.

Me, too! I don't know of any list either although that would be pretty helpful. :)

Not sure if you've heard of them, but Operation Write Homeis having a hop this weekend. They're a great organization that helps get greeting cards to troops overseas to make it easier for them to stay in touch with family & friends. It's a pretty great organization and if you like making cards, a wonderful way to lend a hand. I know my dt has been asked to participate & I think that our mfg will be hosting a giveaway for it. I'm working on a few cards myself and I'll have a giveaway on my own blog for it so I imagine others might too. Check it out if you get a chance.
p a t t i
my blog: {Crafting Life}

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Operation Write Home is a great program. I would love to support it. I am currently trying to improve my card making skills but just not there yet. My cards look like a second grader made them. lol
Bibi

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee