Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Scrap-A-Day, April 24th
Good morning cherries! Today we woke up to 50 degrees and the temps are just gonna drop from there all day. Odd that its the end of April and a front made it this far down south. But hey, we'll take it as in just a month or less you'll hear me and probably most of the other cherries who live in warm/hot and humid climates that its too hot! LOL!

Anywho, anybody scrapping today? I want to try to finish a LO I started last night. Its for the use your stash challenge and I've the 3 solid papers and 3 pp's. Just need to find different alphas I like and my embellies!

And you?
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

stateless

Cherry Garcia

Re: Scrap-A-Day, April 24th
Hope to scrap tonight... I had no mojo last night. I just sat at my desk and basically stared at my pictures and paper. Just wasn't feeling it, I guess. Hopefully tonight will be different!
- Valerie/stateless

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

stateless wrote:Hope to scrap tonight... I had no mojo last night. I just sat at my desk and basically stared at my pictures and paper. Just wasn't feeling it, I guess. Hopefully tonight will be different!

I hope you get to scrap too tonight.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

I also did no scrapping last night, but that was ok......my day was full and wonderful!!! Today, I woke with an abundance of energy, no children and the urge to scrap. I have paper and photos on table, need to decide which way I am going with it and get busy. Hoping today will be very productive in the scrappy area!!!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

oceanbreezes423 wrote:I also did no scrapping last night, but that was ok......my day was full and wonderful!!! Today, I woke with an abundance of energy, no children and the urge to scrap. I have paper and photos on table, need to decide which way I am going with it and get busy. Hoping today will be very productive in the scrappy area!!!

Yay for energy! I'm so glad you had a wonderful day yesterday! You deserve only the BEST!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

No scrapping for me today; I'm preparing for my ds's 7th birthday party. We are having a small, quick ;) party at the local park, then doing something as a family on his real b-day, Saturday. So today I'll be filling treat bags, making candy melt lollipops, baking cupcakes, ordering pizza, making a "pin the beard on Sensei Wu" game (character from Lego Ninjago) (at least I'll be playing with paper for that), and maybe folding some origami paper ninja stars (more paper!). And praying that it's not so windy tomorrow that we all get blown away and can't play games or eat cupcakes, lol.
Kim

Image Image  

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

average_kim wrote:No scrapping for me today; I'm preparing for my ds's 7th birthday party. We are having a small, quick ;) party at the local park, then doing something as a family on his real b-day, Saturday. So today I'll be filling treat bags, making candy melt lollipops, baking cupcakes, ordering pizza, making a "pin the beard on Sensei Wu" game (character from Lego Ninjago) (at least I'll be playing with paper for that), and maybe folding some origami paper ninja stars (more paper!). And praying that it's not so windy tomorrow that we all get blown away and can't play games or eat cupcakes, lol.

Sounds like you'll have lot of pics to scrap for later! :-D
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Good Morning Cherries! productive day so far on the work front ! No scrapping for me, today is my last long day this week! i am fighting a really bad sinus headached behind one eye.....so I am ready for home! and it is only 10:30 LOL
Have a good day!
Susan

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

suewho372 wrote:Good Morning Cherries! productive day so far on the work front ! No scrapping for me, today is my last long day this week! i am fighting a really bad sinus headached behind one eye.....so I am ready for home! and it is only 10:30 LOL
Have a good day!

Oh Susan, sorry to hear that! I've got some sinus pressure just starting up. Just took some meds. Hopefully it doesn't escalate. Feel better!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Use Your Stash Challenge

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

I came up with an idea this morning for my crop challenge, so I am going to work on that on my way home. Then if everyone leaves me alone at home tonight I might get to scrap. DD#2 if off of work so scrapping my just get scrapped :waiting:
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Hey Cherries! I am working on my client's newsletter and am hoping to finish it up today. Once that is out of my hair I hope to be able to clean up my table and scrap! The painters are here and have the whole kitchen/mud room/laundry area blocked off, so I'm here for the duration!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

blbabe1234 wrote:Use Your Stash Challenge

OMG Brandy this is just gorgeous!

ImageImage Image Image  

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

This was a layout just for fun, I like how it turned out. But cutting the little pictures for the strip, not fun, lol!

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

blbabe1234 wrote:Use Your Stash Challenge

This is beautiful!!!!

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

oceanbreezes423 wrote:This was a layout just for fun, I like how it turned out. But cutting the little pictures for the strip, not fun, lol!

Are those all die cuts? Or stickers? LOVE the pizza slices and cola can!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Thank you Barb and Susan. And guess what? JUST ONE MORE layout for my mother's album! :-D
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

blbabe1234 wrote:
suewho372 wrote:Good Morning Cherries! productive day so far on the work front ! No scrapping for me, today is my last long day this week! i am fighting a really bad sinus headached behind one eye.....so I am ready for home! and it is only 10:30 LOL
Have a good day!

Oh Susan, sorry to hear that! I've got some sinus pressure just starting up. Just took some meds. Hopefully it doesn't escalate. Feel better!
Thanks Brandy, we have a front moving through so... you know how it is! Hope yours doesn't get worse! I just took some medicene too ! Your new layout for the stash- is GORGEOUS
Susan

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

suewho372 wrote:
blbabe1234 wrote:
Have a good day!

Thanks Brandy, we have a front moving through so... you know how it is! Hope yours doesn't get worse! I just took some medicene too ! Your new layout for the stash- is GORGEOUS

That front that you are getting..we got yesterday.

The meds definetly helped mine!

And thank you for the comment. :)
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

ernstem

Cherry Cola

No progress. BUT I caved and purchased a couple 6x6 paper pads and a few other items because of the sale. Stupid ACOT made me order!! :winkb: Oh well.

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee