We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

ScrapClass

Cherry Bomb

Back in the saddle again!!!
I have been shopping on here like a maniac - and FINALLY SCRAPPING again! I made my first tear bear for sale on ebay - check it out!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0789562432

It feels so good to be crafting agaiin!!!! My work will be going back to 5 day work weeks (from 6!) next week, so I am looking forward to having a whole day each week to scrap and make paper piecings. It's been so long! I know it willl be a long time for me to work up my reputation on ebay again, but I'm going for it. Years ago my pieces were selling for $60 PLUS! I know I have to start small again, but oh well - it just feels good to be doing it again.

Who else is selling on ebay these days?
I checked out Etsy - are a lot of you on that now?

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

Re: Back in the saddle again!!!
Love it! I do etsy mostly.

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Love your tear bear, very cute!!!
ImageImageImageImage

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

that is soooo cute! Love the face!!!!!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

ScrapClass

Cherry Bomb

Thanks! What do you like about Etsy??? So curious - maybe I should switch to selling in that instead of ebay?

Ayla

Cherry Addict

I don't shop Etsy, and very rarely shop eBay anymore (it gets addicting and I was spending way too much lol), but welcome back to scrapping! Good luck with your venture no matter where it takes you.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

That is so cute!

ImageImage Image Image  

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

He's just too cute!!!! :inlove:

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Oh my gosh...just checked out your bear! It's so detailed...gorgeous!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

ScrapClass

Cherry Bomb

Thank you so much! I have to tell you, I think I am going to be WAY into these bears!!! I bought some extra thick mulberry paper on ebay from a lady who makes it, and it's so thick and awesome for the bears. I am at work but can not WAIT to get back home and make some more. And I just love adding the little crystals for eyes - I think it adds a little glam, so now I am all about finding more of those crystals. I looked on here for some mulberry papers in browns, but didn't have much luck! Anyone know where to find some?

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

nice to see your adorable bears again katina! Good Luck with selling :)
Image Image

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

ScrapClass wrote:Thanks! What do you like about Etsy??? So curious - maybe I should switch to selling in that instead of ebay?
Etsy has cheaper fees and I like how the stores are in etsy. I shop etsy often, love buying from different crafters on there.

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

I notice you are from Torrington, Ct. Do you ever teach at any CT scrapbook stores? I know a few ladies at New England Scrapbook Company that live in Torrington. I live in MA and go to a few stores in CT and MA.

ScrapClass

Cherry Bomb

Croppinmama wrote:I notice you are from Torrington, Ct. Do you ever teach at any CT scrapbook stores? I know a few ladies at New England Scrapbook Company that live in Torrington. I live in MA and go to a few stores in CT and MA.

Yes, I used to teach classes at a place in Winsted, but they closed years ago - I also taught online with a webcam. Hoping to do that again soon!!! I love New England, but I haven't gotten over that way in a while. Wiggles & Giggles is nice, and Scrap Nest is adorable!!! Mostly I shop online these days - I work six days a week at Stew Leonard's so it's hard to find time to shop! Maybe I will see you at a crop!!!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee