Let's share...

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Kelly Pyron
Digital Designers
Gallery: 242

Let's share...

Post by Kelly Pyron »

What card, layout, or other project are you working on this morning/ completed today? I have the whole weekend to scrap to my hearts content! BLISS!

Here is what I have done so far today:

I have one more that is almost done. Will share in a little while!

Now it's your turn! I would love to see what you are working on! :) I need some more inspiration!
Kelly Shults
{My Digital Designs} {My Blog}
joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2454

Re: Let's share...

Post by joannie »

I love that layout!!! I love the black background with the florals!

I have finished a layout of my daughter carving out a Jack-o-lantern from 2010!! I tried to work Barb's graphic design challenge in but it just didn't have the space I needed!!

I've also been playing around with my new sizzix expression machine!! I've made lots of pink daisies!!

My son is now playing his XBOX in my scrapbook room and I've given up working in the dark! He likes to play without lights on and there is no natural light today, because it's pouring outside! I hope he wants to go somewhere else later!:winkb:
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage
oceanbreezes423
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 2148

Post by oceanbreezes423 »

Great LO Kelly. I hope to get some mojo going and get busy yet today. Will post if I do.
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
PezKat
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 514

Post by PezKat »

I wish I could scrap today; hopefully tomorrow. Kelly I love your layout (as usual!). Today I have to clean house and I'm fighting with my (brand new) computer that's been hijacked by the lovely Windows Updates this week... I hate Microsoft!! I wanted to transfer all my digi scrap stuff this weekend but I guess I'm glad I hadn't yet since I may have to re-install Windows & start over....

I did place an ACOT order yesterday which included some hexagons & Kaisercraft paper though, so hopefully I'll get those challenges done next week! :)
Image Image
1grandma
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 187

Post by 1grandma »

Love that LO! It is so fresh and pretty! Love the background with the flowers and borders, fresh colors and textures! I tried to scrap but my time has run out and I am still trying to get things done that need to be done while the grandkids are gone. They will be back shortly, in fact I am surprised that they are not back. Their moma took then to visit friends. They get too excited to play with my scrappy stuff. Their little hands want to touch everything and us everything. I have a separate box for them of artsy stuff, but my scrappy stuff is off limits to them. They are too young to understand how not to crumple it up or tear it for no reason. But soon I will be able to scrap.
Bibi
Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

Post by Ayla »

Not doing a thing except cruising the boards. I have worked 12 hour nights shifts the past 3 nights, and have 1 more tonight. I rarely work 4 in a row...they kick my butt. But I'm getting time and a half plus incentive because they were so short staffed, and right now I'm broke so .... work it is. Right now I'm just still lying in bed hiding from the kids so they don't know I'm awake yet lol.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1749

Post by beachlover »

beautiful Kelly! I have 3 LO's mostly competel, but have to finish off a few embellies here and there and upload yet... I am at a crop, in a mall and its fun but sometimes we get sidetracked and run off to other places like the big 20% off sale at Bath & Body (where our salesgirl was a scrapper and we talked and talked!!!):-D :-D :-D :-D
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

butterfly843
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 874

Post by butterfly843 »

Beautiful layout, I'm working all weekend so not getting much scrapping done.
kelzpop
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 11

Post by kelzpop »

Love your layout!

I did this one yesterday, hoping to get some scrapping time in today too!

~ Kelly C

My Scrappy Blog
cort
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 92

Post by cort »

here is what i'm working on right now...still not in love with the layout...nothing is permanently attached yet...i keep rearranging things..and i think it needs something else.

oh and don't you just love the mess...my cricut spatula has been MIA for about 2 weeks now...
ImageImage
scrapscot
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 865

Post by scrapscot »

Did this one yesterday: ImageImage
as well as Josh's birthday card (in the gallery). Maybe after the game today, I'll be able to do some more. Game's at 1pm on tv, so if I don't fall asleep (having been away since 3am..insomnia I guess) maybe I'll get some scrapping in.
Image Charlene
scrappininAK
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1886

Post by scrappininAK »

gorgeous projects ladies - I finished this off last night and hope to scrap some today
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up
Kelly Pyron
Digital Designers
Gallery: 242

Post by Kelly Pyron »

Love seeing everyone's work! Thanks for sharing and inspiring me to get back to my scraproom! :)
Kelly Shults
{My Digital Designs} {My Blog}
Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

Post by Ayla »

I just finished this one. I don't scrap in order, so my layouts jump around. This is a photo of the 5 youngest kids from last Thanksgiving.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Sandi0805
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2310

Post by Sandi0805 »

I was scrapped on and off this weekend. I completed 3 layouts and starting matching pics and papers for some of the challenges. I'm going to an overnight crop on the 27th so I am trying to put stuff together now. Here's the layouts I did complete.

Image ImageImage

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”