Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Please tell me!
A huge thank you to everyone who has stepped forward and is hosting a challenge. That is part of these boards that I love, and I'm glad we are keeping it going.

But, PLEASE.... if I am missing a challenge in the master thread, tell me so we can keep it all summarized in one place! I know if I don't see them all together I will forget about something, and I don't want to do that. I will keep Brandy's GCT challenges updated in there as well, but if I'm missing one, it is due to my own brain farts and someone please let me know, okay? Thanks!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Please tell me!
Quick, if you go to this area, you'll see all of them at the top of the forum.

Thanks for all you are doing, too!
Laurie

gonecamping

Cherry Garcia

Thank you for putting them all together in one post, makes it easy for me to locate so I can work on them!
***Tanya***

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Nancy I have a list of 10 plus Brandy's, if that helps. :)
Image Image

HCayH

Cherry Picker

you have all the ones I've found so far! Thanks for putting them together!
SAHM of 4- 2 girls and 2 boys! (and one very spoiled dachshund)

Cherry Jubilee

Nancy, when I clicked on the manufacturer challenge it took me to the trend/technique challenge.

Ayla

Cherry Addict

MindySue wrote:Nancy, when I clicked on the manufacturer challenge it took me to the trend/technique challenge.
Oops...thanks. Will fix it when I get home in the morning.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Ayla wrote:
MindySue wrote:Nancy, when I clicked on the manufacturer challenge it took me to the trend/technique challenge.
Oops...thanks. Will fix it when I get home in the morning.
I was able to fix it on the work computer...so it's all fixed!
 Image Image

Cherry Jubilee

Thanks, Nancy! And, btw... thanks so much for organizing all the challenges in one spot.

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee