Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

January's goal thread.
So, I've been really bombing in my goals for the last couple of month, but this year I'm ready to go. Who else is ready to rock the scrapbooks with me?

I also have lots of stuff just sitting in my room and I have not gotten anything new except all those goodies from my secret sister for Christmas. So I really want to use up all of my stash. Ok, it's me and everyone else :-D.

I'm going for 10 layouts this month.

9/10
ImageImageImage
1. Image
2.Image
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: January's goal thread.
Happy New Year Chas! I am with you on the scrappy stuff! I fell short of my goal for 60 layouts for 2011, and increased that by 15 more this year!!! In order to do that....I need to do at least 6 a month. Due to a busy month with hockey and all....I'm going for my 6 only! My slower months I'll make up by doing more!!!
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

I am so far behind in my scrapbooking, and with a new grandbaby coming this month (first one) I really need to get busy. So I am shooting for 15 pages this month.

12/15

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

I've lost some of my mojo the last couple of months and seem to only be doing a few challenges here and there. Also, I work a 2nd job doing inventories and January is the busiest month which will cut into my scrappy time. Therefore, I am going to be realistic and say 6 and hope for more. Year everyone!!!!!! I went to a retreat and actually got 19 layouts started or finished (need to finish some of the journaling). I guess it pays off to have pics and papers picked out before you go. Here's some of the ones that I did.

Image ImageImage

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

I am determined to get caught up this month, (finish 2011) so I am going to say 50 pages, (25 2pg). I am so in the mode the past few days, anxious to get going on New Year!!!
ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, ImageImage, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image,I ended the month on a good note with 70 pages completed! (35 2pagers) But I did not complete my goal of finishing last year, but I am very close, and also I am current with this year, so that is good. I also completed 8 challenges, so not a bad month!!!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

I have had a really awesome 6 months lately, so I'm hoping it stays that way. It was hard to make my goal last month due to the holidays, but I do have a weekend crop that I am hosting in late January. So I am going to stick to my goal of 20.

42/20

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image
Image Image ImageImage Image ImageImage Image ImageImage Image ImageImage Image ImageImage Image ImageImageImage Image ImageImage ImageImage Image Image

2/0 Cards:

Image ImageWow! I more than doubled my goal of 20 and did 42 pages!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

aceason

Cherry Bing

I was on fire last month with almost 30! I'm hoping for a quiet January and am going to aim for 30 again!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

I've never really set a goal for myself. I'm lucky to get to scrap on the weekends..never during the week. One of the granddaughters has asked me to teach her how to sb. She is 15 and I've only seen her a couple of times when she was very small. She lives with my stepson, Andrew & some extended family there. She is slightly autistic and we've never really had much contact with her. I was so surprised when I got her post on FB thanking us for the dvd we sent her for Christmas and then asking if I would teach her to scrapbook! I hope they will bring her over so we can play together!

So I'll play this "goal game" and say 5 a month.
Image Charlene

TraciL

Cherry Garcia

I want to put a big chunk in my photos and supplies this year so I am going to try to meet a goal every month too. I haven't scrapped in a while and I think we still have mandatory overtime so I"m going to start with 10 for January.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Karenscraps

Cherry Berry

I am hoping to complete 31 LOs and 31 Cards this month.

Cards

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

LOs

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Karen Y.

I haven't been an active paper crafter for a while and want to get back in the swing of things!

txbelle26

Cherry Cola

OK, so I'm thinking...maybe...5

I know that I should be able to do more, and if I do, I will increase it next month! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! Let's make it great!!!!
~Jeanne~

*There's two kinds of people in this world,
those that can focus and those that HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!

doviana

Sweet Cherry Pie

Ok I am going for 30 this month. I haven't scrapped in MONTHS but I have confidence especially since I made the commitment this year to do Project 365 AND to do journalling this year. So I want to do 30 layouts this month... I'd say 31 but 30 is a rounder number... LOL

And tomorrow I plan on doing a little scrap-a-thin for the new year. :)

dwinchell

Cherry Blossom

I want to get alot done in 2012, but also be realistic. I am going to go with 10 layouts/month and 10 cards.
Denise
Mom to Nicole and Michael

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

My goals for 2012 are to do at least four a month. One per week. I already have one pic picked out for this week, and a second one lurking on my table!! So 4 for this month and see how far I get.
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

I am going to go with 20 and hope for more. My goal is to be in my scrappy room one hour everyday after work. This is so doable and DH is always telling me to go and play. I have 4 different albums in mind that I can start and with getting a new puppy and doing the P366, I should have no problem staying busy.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

After doing abodut 80 LOs last month to get the gift albums done, I'm going small. Say 5...maybe. LOL
8/5

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

I'm going to try for 10 this month. I'll do more next month because I'm going to a retreat in Feb.

beachlover

Cherry Addict

well I started the year out great! Today I scrapped all day and nearly finished an entire calendar, will do the final touches tomorrow after work :-D and I am meeting Leslie and some other friends for a crop this month at a lss so that should get me 4+ LO's done (we talk and goof off more than we scrap). So, 10 should be a safe bet this month. I SWEAR my 1st project is Mallory's wedding album; I have everthing to get it started :-D

got Mallory's Calendar done and mine halfway done - here is hers (mine will have some of the same pics so I won't repost)
ImageImageImageImageImage Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage
1. Image

2. Image

3. Image

4. Image

5. Image

6. Image

7. Image

Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Ayla

Cherry Addict

I bombed last month..there was a lot going on outside of my scrapping but I really don't want to make excuses. I just didn't get them done! So...let's go for 15 this month!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

jannyf

Cherry Bing

I would be happy with 4 LOs and about 8 cards. I'm also on Project Life (but waiting for my binder and pages) so I have to do that each week too, but it's pretty easy. I also have to complete a word book for a gift someone is paying me for so I need to get cracking on that too!
- Jan

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee