The Scrap Rack

Moderator: ACOT Employee

jannyf
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 148

The Scrap Rack

Post by jannyf »

Has anyone seen this or have one & can provide some feedback on it?

http://thescraprack.com/

If it works like she says it does on her video - it may be worth the investment to really begin organizing & downsizing my 'stuff'.

TIA!
- Jan

Jenni328
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 6

Re: The Scrap Rack

Post by Jenni328 »

I have seen this recently at a crop. The lady who had it told me it was an not the cheapest organizational tool out there but well worth the investment. There were several ladies ready to buy one after seeing it!
3 Pals
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 49

Post by 3 Pals »

Don't have it but WOW is it $$$$ I have Clip It Up and love it. I also have a few stackable 12X12 drawers from Target to store my paper - kits etc and 2 smaller ones for smaller stuff.
ImageImage Image
Ann
deerewife
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 483

Post by deerewife »

I saw it at a crop once and my golly it's huge! I think it would be great if you could get organized enough to use it. My problem is that I am not organized...
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)
1grandma
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 187

Post by 1grandma »

I would have to have two or three of these things to put all my stuff in. But, it would be organized.
Bibi
scrappyjo
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 3

Post by scrappyjo »

I had 2 put together at one time , and it works great for organizing ...I had one first , my MIL got one and my SIL got one also , I enjoyed it but didnt like the time it took to search for the right spot to PUT something back .and that it was OUT in plain site always i wanted my room to look nice when it wasnt in use so i went back to just storing alike things in boxes and pouches and even have some simply renee clip rods that holds my stash ..still looks good ..very easy put back and find ... but organizing is different for everyone of us ... my system works for me .. but you may indeed enjoy the scraprack ... MY MIL and myself have since gotten rid of ours.. I think my SIL still uses hers ..
Scrappyjo
kcatt79
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 276

Post by kcatt79 »

Oooh, I would love this! I have no space to store stuff, so this would be awesome!

wife of one, mother of FOUR! :)

http://socksscrapsandotherthings.blogspot.com/
croppinmama
Cherry Cola
Gallery: -2

Post by croppinmama »

It wouldn't work for me...I think it's too big and wouldn't want to look at it all the time. I think it's because my scrap room is small. It would totally work in a bigger space.
Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

Post by Ayla »

Croppinmama wrote:It wouldn't work for me...I think it's too big and wouldn't want to look at it all the time. I think it's because my scrap room is small. It would totally work in a bigger space.
I'm with you! And I am just not that organized or motivated to spend that much time organizing something when I'd rather spend the time scrapping!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Cherry Bing

Post by »

Ive looked at that before.... I have considered it as well..I think I would need 3 of the 400.00 systems...

For me...its way too expensive..
I like how every things together in a system.
I dont like how much table space it would take up...(maybe a wall mounted rack to hold it) but then again it would free up all kinds of space in my room.

I do like things in a file system... but I kinda like the artsy look of things in jars and ribbons hung.. and I use what I can see for the most part.

I like how its on sections with a binder but I wonder if it would hold up to the weight..because I have the crop in style sticker binders and the rings start closing crooked after a while of banging them around..

If you get the beginner system its not a lot to see if this small investment would work for you. then you can upgrade..
scrapscot
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 865

Post by scrapscot »

I saw it long ago at a crop and attended a "class" on it..(it was really just a chance for them to try to sell it). I have enough trouble with my crop n style binder. I'm just not that organized.
Image Charlene
jannyf
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 148

Post by jannyf »

Well this is all good feedback. I think my main problem is my 'stash' is organized into boxes & binders & if I can't see it then I forget I have it, and then it doesn't get used, so I go buy something else, etc. etc.

It would take me a while to build it up but I like her way of thinking on how to organize. I may find one on ebay or Craigslist. I'm just going through this whole decluttering phase right now & I want things to look neat and organized without a lot of 'stuff' around. I'm thinking with 1 of these things, I could free up my shelves in the closet & get rid of all the organizational goodies to achieve the look I want.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
- Jan

LyndaKay
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 40

Post by LyndaKay »

If you get one, Jan, come back and give us a review.

Lynda

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”