Well, I got a lot of scrapping done today...

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Cherry Jubilee

Well, I got a lot of scrapping done today...

Post by »

but, none of the challenges. My DD wants me to make her graduation announcements, so I decided that today I should make a few samples to have her pick from and, if we didn't like any of them then we'd just order the ones from the school. Well, I did 4 different ones and she likes them all. So, I guess come January-ish I'll be making a bunch more. Hopefully by then she'll know where she's going to college so I can put that on the announcement. One sample I saw put that information on the announcement and I thought that was cool. I'm too tired to walk back upstairs and get the samples out of her room, so tomorrow I'll post pics of what I made.
writerlady
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 448

Re: Well, I got a lot of scrapping done today...

Post by writerlady »

They must be pretty nice, if she likes them all. Can't wait to see them.
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

1grandma
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 187

Post by 1grandma »

Wonderful. It is good to know that your baby is going to college. Yay! I am tired also, but don't get to go to bed for a loooong time. I get off at 6 AM so I will be asleep by 6:20 tops. Can't wait to see the announcements that you made for her.
Bibi
Cherry Jubilee

Post by »

I was shocked when she suggested I make them. Normally when I show her and DH stuff I've made, their answer is usually, "oh, that is nice", but not really caring. LOL! Oh, and Hubby thought they were cool too, and even made some constructive remarks about one of them (a stair step card) on how to make it stand up better. I was stunned! :)
Mom4scrappin
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 63

Post by Mom4scrappin »

Very cool! Can't wait to see pics!
Mom4scrappin

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”