Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

sherry

Cherry Bing

Wait- I'm Confused!
I'm checking "New Products" (As I do daily) and all this Bo Bunny stuff is coming up, but I can't buy it! It all says "notify" under it-- what's up? Is it for sale yet? I am assuming so, as it is listed under "New Products". What has changed?

Clint Bremer

ACOT Employee

Re: Wait- I'm Confused!
sherry wrote:I'm checking "New Products" (As I do daily) and all this Bo Bunny stuff is coming up, but I can't buy it! It all says "notify" under it-- what's up? Is it for sale yet? I am assuming so, as it is listed under "New Products". What has changed?

New Products are coming in and the Notify Button will be replaced when the item is put away in it's location - your not seeing things - Bo Bunny has arrived.:-D
Clint Bremer - General Manager
Image     Image     Image

sherry

Cherry Bing

Good, Clint-- because that's just not funny! I want to B U Y !!! Thanks for the quick response, will check back later today.

SherrieLynne

Cherry Garcia

OH MY GOSH!!!! DID YOU SAY THE NEW BOBUNNY HAS ARRIVED??? YIPEEEEEEEE. Can't wait to place an order.

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

yes, Pam and Tim Holtz haven't done their Bo Bunny inventory yet!!! hahah...You have to read the "Lets start a funny story" thread to get that!
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Northern Brat wrote:yes, Pam and Tim Holtz hasn't done their Bo Bunny inventory yet!!! hahah...You have to read the "Lets start a funny story" thread to get that!

Heeheehee!! LMBO Leslie!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Huh?
Bibi

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

1grandma wrote:Huh?
You have to read this thread
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

Northern Brat wrote:yes, Pam and Tim Holtz hasn't done their Bo Bunny inventory yet!!! hahah...You have to read the "Lets start a funny story" thread to get that!
I love you. Really.
~pam~

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

4peasinourpod wrote:
I love you. Really.
I'm not sure how to take this...do you really? Or is this dripping with sarcasm? hahaha! :-D
Leslie
J - /6
ImageImage

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

How about me? I started the story.
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

evilqueen wrote:How about me? I started the story.
She said she loved me first...why do you always have to be in the spotlight! Scram! LOL!!!! (but I love you) :-D
Leslie
J - /6
ImageImage

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Keep it up and I'm going to kick you in the knee.
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

evilqueen wrote:Keep it up and I'm going to kick you in the knee.
Ouch...you are EVIL! hahaha!
Leslie
J - /6
ImageImage

luluxiu

Cherry Tart

Pam and Tim Holtz Bo rabbit did not do their inventory! hahah ..., be sure to read "Let's start an interesting story," the thread gets,!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee