Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Cherry Bing

Yes, Finally got to scrap this week.
once again I have been out of the loop. I have been swamped babysitting grandkids, teaching, gardening and now that its too hot to really garden I get to come inside and enjoy my room. Its been a mess for months and didnt have the nerve or patience to deal with the mess. I was secretly fearing that I lost my love for scrapbooking. Then I realise I didnt lose my love for it. I lost the love for cleaning my space.. ack! when will I ever learn..clean as I go.
but at least I got some pages up. now if I can figure out this new stitch program so i can scan them. taking them with the camera just doesnt do it...

jessinmich

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Yes, Finally got to scrap this week.
Oh fun! I have felt that same way often, but eventually it comes back around and I get in the mood. Its always so nice seeing done pages and putting them in books. When i want to get in the mood sometimes i look through the books i've done, and it gets me moving in the right direction.
~Jessica~

I am a collector of scrapbook supplies in hopes someday i'll have time to use them....

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Glad you feel like scrapping again.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

wahoo_mom

Cherry Garcia

I finally got to do it too! Only because I took my stuff with me when I visited family and was too far away to clean my house. I was afraid I had lost it too, but just like you, I haven't. :-D Hope we are both hanging around here more!
Heidi
Image ImageImageImage

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Been wondering where you were! Glad you're back, and glad you're finding your creativity again!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

aceason

Cherry Bing

Ugh, I've been feeling the same way. With the end of school activities (yes we're just starting summer break here thanks to snow make up days), recitals, birthdays, etc. I haven't had time to scrap much less organize my space. Yesterdday I finally had some time and spent it organizing my stash. That always gets me excited, getting ideas as I go through my goodies. And with everything settling down for the summer, I feel like I can relax and enjoy some scrap time for me!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee