Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Scrappy69

Sweet Cherry Pie

Photos
Do you ever sit down to scrap and just not find the right photo to get the creative juices flowing? I want to scrap today, but can't find just what it is I should scrap. I need to take more photos!

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Re: Photos
I usually pick out the paper first then the photos. Sometimes if I can't find any photos, I finish the layout anyways and leave a spot for it. I still get to scrap and there is no pressure.

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

I do have that issue! Great photos ALWAYS speak to me, but I usually scrap those right away. Then I find myself stuck with other photos that I want to scrap too, but they don't make it quite as easy! That's usually when I pull out a sketch to get me going!

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Scrappy69 wrote:Do you ever sit down to scrap and just not find the right photo to get the creative juices flowing? I want to scrap today, but can't find just what it is I should scrap. I need to take more photos!
I've got plenty of unscrapped photos if you want to try them! lol
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

cort

Cherry Bing

I think it's that kind of day today. I have some things that i want to do and they just aren't turning out right . I don't take a lot of pictures myself..so i tend toward paper crafting (cards etc).
So far I 've tried to make these little boxes for some bracelets and can't remember the size i cut the first one out at and the second is a hair smaller...then i pretty much had to fight with them to glue them together.

So needless to say I walked away from it and am contemplating a nice little nap for myself. Or I may go thru the galleries and take a look at everyone elses projects.

Perhaps our muses just needed a break?
ImageImage

JeanG

Cherry Cola

ROTFLMAO!! I've got 57 years of pictures here - what ones do you want?? :-D I do know what you mean, though.
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

jannyf

Cherry Bing

I'm still scrapping photos from when we used film!! Of course, I don't have alot of time to scrap, so if I can get a LO done once a week I'm thrilled! Wish I had that problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Jan

Scrappy69

Sweet Cherry Pie

Ayla wrote:
Scrappy69 wrote:Do you ever sit down to scrap and just not find the right photo to get the creative juices flowing? I want to scrap today, but can't find just what it is I should scrap. I need to take more photos!
You do have plenty of adorable subjects (kids). Maybe that's the problem, I have none. But I think I'll keep it that way;)

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

OMG I have the opposite problem! I have so many photos and I have to pick and choose which ones to use! Plus I have about a gazzillion photos sitting on my Mac waiting for me to go thru and edit and label and file. My problem is so many photos and not enough time lol!

ImageImage Image Image  

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Scrappy69 wrote:
Ayla wrote:
You do have plenty of adorable subjects (kids). Maybe that's the problem, I have none. But I think I'll keep it that way;)
I have cats too, and my trip to the Caribbean almost 3 years ago...my camping trip to Michigan's Upper Peninsula....my brother's pics from Vietnam....tons of son's landscape pics from Korea.... my brother's pics as a baby..... the list goes on even when it doesn't include the kiddos!!! lol
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

that actually happened to me today, I have a lot of pics and I have 2 kids, but nothing is getting me in the mood to scrap.. I usually find that one pic or set of pics that just spark up my creativity and then I can't stop lol!

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I usually get several different themes / sets of pictures out and go through the challenges to see what comes together that way. Especially with the sketch and Supply list type challenges. Then there's always scraplifting the GCT!!
Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee