Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

megamay

Cherry Cola

dumb dumb dumb dumb
I was so excited to place my order for the new Sass Lass stuff, that I didnt realize that I had TWO collection packs in my cart! So THAT is why it was so expensive!

ugh, so what to do, what to do? should I try to sell it on ebay or something, give it away on my blog, or just try to use it myself?

Right now I am LOVING this collection and I have an idea to alter this chair that I got for free when I was out yard saling on Sat, so I am thinking of holding onto it for a little bit and see if I need it or not.

Ugh! I hate it when I do that! I have accidentally ordered duplicates of things before, but never something as big as a collection pack!

amberella

Cherry Bomb

Re: dumb dumb dumb dumb
I've ordered duplicates of several pieces of paper (and then I buy doubles at the LSS sometimes doo. *d'oh!*)... I wish there was just a way I could set the quantity of EVERYTHING in my wish list or cart to "1" and go from there...

At least you ordered doubles of really cute stuff! Maybe you'll find that the papers work with other ones you have, and that you'll use them all! :D :D :inlove: :inlove:
AmberImageImage
ImageImage

beachlover

Cherry Addict

thanks Meg, now I don't feel so goofy!!! I opened an ACOT box last week and I could not figure out why it was so heavy, and it was a big box... Well, instead of ordering 3 sheets of white cardstock like I wanted, I ordered 3 packs of 25! I still don't know how I managed to do it but at least I will not run out of white Bazzill for a bit :winkb:
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

megamay

Cherry Cola

beachlover wrote:thanks Meg, now I don't feel so goofy!!! I opened an ACOT box last week and I could not figure out why it was so heavy, and it was a big box... Well, instead of ordering 3 sheets of white cardstock like I wanted, I ordered 3 packs of 25! I still don't know how I managed to do it but at least I will not run out of white Bazzill for a bit :winkb:

lol - I could totally see myself doing that!

gine

Cherry Garcia

been there done that and still do LOL
Gine !!!

Image Image

http://ginesscraproom.blogspot.com

Organized people are just too lazy to look for things!!!

anazelia

Cherry Cola

feel free to give it to me. ;)

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

I placed a digi order once, but also had 1 piece of 75 cent paper in my basket I forgot about. The digi was download of course, but I paid over $6.00 in postage and handling to have the 1 piece of paper shipped. After that I learned to always double check before I do the purchase. I say keep the collection and put it to good use.
Image ImageImage

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

OMG! The only time I've ever done that, I've only ordered 2 of a piece of paper. So I never ordered more than $1 extra.
Leslie

sherry

Cherry Bing

I have ordered 2 of stuff before, sometimes I give it to my niece-in-law that scraps, sometimes I keep it.

Latte_Memories

Cherry Blossom

Wow....it's good to know there are others like me. Thanks for the laughs.... :)
~Brenda~
No matter how dark the moment,
Love and hope are always possible.

Scrappin13

Sweet Cherry Pie

I have been there and done that and will most likely do it again!
Molly

kennabeans

Cherry Cola

I have done that before too. It is frustrating. lol Sometimes, I give the extras to my mom.
ImageImageImage

jodcold

Cherry Garcia

I feel your pain, I can't tell you how many times I have ordered duplicates. But I usually can find a way to use the duplicates. Good luck with what you decide to do.
"Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

Jody H. (jodcold)

Image Image Image

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

hanging on to it for a bit is probably advisable. Soon you will be congratulating yourself for having got the 2nd one even is by accident. Really you will lol You need to believe that. Makes mistakes like this look better.

jannyf

Cherry Bing

At least you can start making all of your Holiday Cards with all that white CS!!!!
- Jan

ctaylor0312

Cherry Bing

CALL ACOT and tell them if you don't want two, if it hasn't already shipped, they'll fix it.
ImageImageImageImage

need2scrap

Cherry Bing

I generally order 2 or 3 of each paper I get. Haven't done that on a pack tho, ouch!
*** Christi ***
Love to scrap - Need to scrap - Not enough time to scrap!!!

JeanG

Cherry Cola

I'm so glad that I'm not the only one to do this....and then forget I did it and do it again so I have 4 packs of the same thing! Good thing family members scrap and make cards! :-D
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee